AllSmiles 2017 Organic Grow Using Recycled Soil

They look great AS. The fact the parents were so aromatic and frosty made this cross a must-have for me. The seeds came out really nice and Ive not had any fail yet so, happy there.

The only criticisms I have with this strain are: 1. It can get viney if topped which I usually like to do, 2. She's required supports in mid-late flower despite high calcium regimen (but it doesn't effect the potency or produce!), 3. Trimming is a hassle. I mean, I don't like trimming anyway and I've been able to address it quite a bit by lollipopping and manicuring the a bit in late flower.

The positives outweigh them though. It's got little stretch and is top-shelf in every way. Of all the seeds I made, I've only popped about a dozen. They have all been quite uniform and pheno-hunting hasn't been necessary, so aside from those dozen or so seeds, I've perpetuated it with cloning... until now. I'm letting these finish this round and will pop some more seeds in another month or so.

Yours look really nice. Lush and healthy and I'm really pleased to see them in your garden. I think you'll be pleased too when they've got a couple weeks in the jar. :cool:

You did well Gov! This lani currently flowering in 2 gal pot is making me drool. Odor is so strong its like there is a 5 foot bushy plant in there in mid bloom:thumb: I'm pretty stoked man. Haven't even smoked it yet but can tell it will continue to show up in my garden! I actually did 2 rounds of topping on the 7 gal girls for the first time. Will see how it turns out.

Can't wait to start mixing my own strains! Been making fem beans and capturing many of the strains I've purchased over the years. Now that I've had time to enjoy many of them I got some ideas on what I want to mix and match :)

Happy Friday :rollit:

Quick update on clones sprayed with colloidal silver for fem pollen. They are now at day 16 of flower. I stopped spraying at day 14. This time I sprayed the entire plant at day 1 and 2 of 12/12. I try to spray at lights on but never quite make it. So after 1 or 2 hours of lights on they got sprayed. Need to adjust my flower schedule to come on later :) Days 3-14 only lightly spritzed the inter nodes and not entire plant. CS solution is 50-60 ppm using RO.

Lani is on the left and Mazar on the right.
IMG_98915.jpg

Lani
IMG_98966.jpg

Mazar
IMG_98955.jpg

They got a 10 day head start this time then the other plants.

All girls are now on flower schedule :) Nothing vegging. Going to start 3 sativas in a month and flower them after the current girls finish. Shooting for 4 weeks of growth from seed before flowering them. Going to put them in these 3 gal air pots that just arrived today :slide:
IMG_652914.jpg

The fact that they come apart so easily and can just be sprayed clean sealed it for me. Also can be stored taking up minimal space. That's 4 pots in the pic. I may have to adjust how I water as the bottom is also aerated and sits a couple inches above ground. I pretty much have a fixed amount of water I use for smart pots and when the water leaks out I let it just soak in to avoid any dry spots. I'll need to adjust some but no big deal.

You're gonna like them you'll see. They also make for more vigorous plants.

Cannabis root plume is more outward, than deep, which was one reason against it, but I'm thinking the roots will fill the medium no matter the shape, when in containers....so party on :)
Agreed, I doubt there well be any issues with it filling up with roots. Can't wait to try the new toy.

Time for an update.

Here are the clones for making fem beans. The girls on the left and right are the ones sprayed with CS for pollen and are at day 24 flower. The spraying stopped 10 days ago. The 2 middle girls are the ones to receive pollen. They are at 13 days flower. Lani in front and Mazar in the back. I've got a grip on the Mag deficiency on the Lani.
IMG_99236.jpg
IMG_99185.jpg

Lani Ballz
IMG_99154.jpg
IMG_99783.jpg

Mazar Ballz
IMG_99146.jpg
IMG_99804.jpg

And the 7 gal girls that have been flowering for 13 days now. They are getting big. I'll defol and lollipop some soon. First up is Lani. She gets 1/8 tsp of epsom every watering which has resolved the mag deficiency on her. This girl likes her mag or my soil is just deficient. I added garden lime to my soil mix for the 3rd round of recyclyed soil use for next year.
IMG_99284.jpg
IMG_99302.jpg

Mazar just chugging along loving the soil mix. I give her a pinch of salt as well just in case since I've noticed mag def on a couple plants during this years grow.
IMG_99573.jpg
IMG_99623.jpg

And the 2 gal Lani that is now on day 39 flower. Her lower fans are bending down cause she's caught between the 2 big girls in the room. Wish she had more room to spread out. Hairs are starting to change color.
IMG_99528.jpg
IMG_99505.jpg

She's a knockout:love::drool:Just top dressed her with some EWC and Kelp for the finish. I've been giving a light amount of General Organics Bio Bud with every other watering as well since I have some left over.

Gonna brew up some tea for the girls. Haven't had time this year so all of them only got tea once which was over a month ago.

:peace::)

Gorgeous flowering girls!! That last one is super frosty. Great gardening Allsmiles!!
:Namaste: Thanks J! Things are working out so far. Lani 2 (2 gal girl) looks and smells to be something special. I'm hoping Lani1 in the 7 gal is similar.
Superb health. Every pic looks great. Like J said....that's a frosty one. :good job: :Namaste:
:Namaste: Lani needs to hurry up and finish! :)
Wow Lanis are sparkles and bling. :circle-of-love: Girls are looking great man. :high-five:
:Namaste: :high-five: The 7 gal girs are extremely bushy. This is the first I've topped twice. Definitely notice all the branches just shot up. Had to spread them wide to minimize the pruning and preserve all them bud sites. Can't wait to see them at 4 weeks.

They all look fantastic!
:Namaste:

Update on the sex change girls. It's been 31 days since flip and the pollen sacs are starting to open up and showing the nanners inside them. Looks like each sac has around 6 to 10 nanners each. When they open up like that is when the pollen is ready from what I have experienced on the last 3 runs. Usually when you barely touch them they just spew the pollen all over.

Here is Mazar. The arrows show how the pollen sacs have opened. When I see this I take them off and collect the pollen.
IMG_656912.jpg

IMG_656717.jpg
IMG_656815.jpg

I just lightly pinch the nanners roll between my fingers and the pollen spills out.
IMG_656613.jpg

And here is Lani. She had no problems opening on her own with the slightest touch on sacs that were open.
IMG_656016.jpg
IMG_656113.jpg

Look at all the resin on the Lani pics! There is none on Mazar. The Lani's produce some serious resin! :thumb:

Just finished pollinating the clones to capture the strains and crossed a few bud sites of the 7 gal girls. Mazar x with Lani fem pollen and Lani x with mazar fem pollen :)

Just glad this came out successful. Next time I may try spraying a total of 7 times, once a day every other day, for the first 14 days of flower.

:peace::)

Back
Top Bottom