Growlow's Recycling Organic Living Soil - 2000W HPS

I thought I'd repost and share one of my compost tea recipes. This is great at any stage of growth, though works its best through the first 2/3rds's of the plants growth.

[video=youtube;hcHsJbIsw54]
[/video]
[video=youtube;DqTAC9LYC6A]
[/video]

Hope this helps some of you.

Cheers

I went and poked my nose in on the veg room and noticed the girls/guys were making there way upwards. Here's a few of the kiddo's
20150425_231458.jpg
20150425_231445.jpg
20150425_231433.jpg
20150425_231422.jpg
20150425_231409.jpg

I hope you are all having a good evening :)

I meant to add and you can probably tell from these shots that I placed the tap rooted seeds into rapid rooters before placing in the dirt. I just re read my own entry and realized I left that part out. I have seen an increase of 10% in my success rate since using these lil fellas. I used to use a specific kind of sponge back in Australia do achieve the same thing, worked just as good.

Well it would appear I have some diligent nurses keen to start their shifts! Look at that growth in the last 12 hours :)

20150426_180002.jpg

I also checked on my Jack Herer and OG Kush seeds, even had a double tap root on one of the OG Kush seeds.

20150426_174820.jpg

20150426_180021.jpg

I've thrown a few of the plants I chopped in the bloom room into my veg room because I was unwell when it was optimal to take cuts and clones from them so here we are re-vegging them to keep the genetics in rotation. I'll take cuts off these plants once they reveg. Then the soil from their pots will be taken outside to my compost pile. Then these 10gallon fabric pots will be setup with the No-till ROLS process (Recycling Organic Live Soil) to patiently wait for the Professor and his Night Nurses to show up.

So we have Jack Frost
20150426_175937.jpg

Hurkle (Harlequin x Querkle)
20150426_175930.jpg

Pennywise
20150426_175945.jpg

Micky Kush Purple pheno
20150426_175941.jpg

Hope all you guys and girls are having a great day. I'll blaze a bag for you all! :volcano-smiley:

Cheers

Nice update, mate! Appreciate the tip on the willow, I'll be looking to plant some in my yard! Good video, I'm subscribed to your channel!

Have a good day ;)

Nice update, mate! Appreciate the tip on the willow, I'll be looking to plant some in my yard! Good video, I'm subscribed to your channel!

Have a good day ;)

Glad you enjoyed it bud. I hope I didn't blow your ear drums out moving my finger on and off the mic! stoners..... :volcano-smiley:

The fan was blowing on my new seedlings so I thought I'd give them a little buffer until they're established. After watching your first journal MMM I thought... great minds think alike. Duct Tape, Cling Wrap and Sandwich bags are some of the most utilized items in my garden.

Current Room temp - 80f
Current Room humidity - 51%

20150428_160845.jpg

Jack Herer
20150428_160901.jpg

OG Kush
20150428_160856.jpg

Still waiting on AdvancedLED to send me my power chords... not so patiently anymore >:

Have a good day ;)

Last year I tried to clone several plants.

I knew this about willow.

Ironically, the cloning that totally failed was trying to clone a willow.

The willow I took it from is probably over 150 years old, so not the most vigorous grower :)

What are you using for a cloning gel/solution?

Why the paper towel method?

Aloe Vera plants specifically. Snap a stem off and jab the cutting into the flesh, you end up with goo all over and it works like a dream!

WOW AWESOME! So wait do you let it grow in the aloe or do u just dip it and then put in the root plugs/medium? Success rate?
Also, do you scrape anything off the stem? I usually scrape the first layer off about 1/2 inches after i make my cut?

Same here. I add diluted kelp meal with my clone water as well.
20150405_123322-1.jpg

I'll specify, I use a diluted kelp meal water to soak my plugs. After that its just water. I don't ph anything.

Yeah very nice man. Same exact method. I don't ever pH my water. Though it is RO'd

WOW AWESOME! So wait do you let it grow in the aloe or do u just dip it and then put in the root plugs/medium? Success rate?
Also, do you scrape anything off the stem? I usually scrape the first layer off about 1/2 inches after i make my cut?

What I do before jabbing them into the ALOe stem I soak them in a solution made of 250 mls (1cup) of water to a bout a 5 inch length of Aloe stem. Mix thoroughly soak your cuts in that solution for at least 12 hours. Then stab the cuttings into the Aloe stem then put them in your medium to root :)

Back
Top Bottom