Db003's PPP Auto Grow In Super Soil: 2x4 Growlab Gl80l Tent, 600W MH/HPS

just trimmed up the first bud from my puff puff pass auto flower harvest that was in super soil

this was the main cola I chopped a week before I chopped the rest of the plants down the plant this bud came from was a Glueberry Express Autoflower (Glueberry OG x Pineapple Express) x Auto#1 from Puff Puff Pass cultivators

still needs to cure for a week or so before I start "testing it" all the other plants need more time I am thinking at least 5 more days to dry don't want to rush it I plan on saving all my trim for all the plants and making dry ice kief

0072470.JPG
0082237.JPG
0092007.JPG
0101798.JPG
0111596.JPG
0121405.JPG
0141137.JPG
0151015.JPG
016948.JPG

time for another update on my plants and seedling under the 315w Prism Lighting Science cmh

I just planted my last auto seed this one took longer then all the others I am hoping this last one sprouts but I have high hopes

two of the auto seeds I planted have already fully broken ground and are showing there true leaves and one of the photo seeds is half way up I had to move the dirt around a bit to get it open from its shell but should be fine but for now I will leave the little clear cup over it just to be on the safe side

I still have one seed left to plant and it is taking its sweet time to sprout the last one is a photo seed and I have only a few photo seeds so I am hoping it sprouts I just need to be patient

0033480.JPG
0043253.JPG
0062667.JPG
0072471.JPG
0092008.JPG
0101799.JPG

time for a quick update I got some good news and a some bad news

bad news the last photo seed that was germinating was a dud it stopped all growth and turned to mush kind of sucks but it happens

good news the other photo seed I planted broke ground today I am just waiting for the last two auto seeds to break ground I just gave the 3 seedlings there first watering of plain water I just gave them a lite watering I also watered my other 2 plants in my tent

0013842.JPG
0023649.JPG
0033481.JPG

just trimmed up one of the plants that was drying from my harvest it was one of the Silverback Autoflower (Gorilla Glue x White Widow) x Auto#3 from Puff Puff Pass cultivators and holy hell was this girl sticky and stinky now I just need to let it cure a bit

got a lot of good trim and a full half gallon jar of bud from it and even a nice ball of scissor hash for later and I still got like 5 more plants to go but I am going to take my time since some of them still need a day or two more of drying time

trimming sucks but its just another part of the grow I just put on my headphones and bump some good music and trim away I might trim another plant later in the day

0053033.JPG
0062669.JPG
0082239.JPG
0092009.JPG
0101800.JPG
0111597.JPG
0121406.JPG
0141138.JPG

well I managed to get some more trimming done despite me getting drunk all night long with friends I don't feel hungover just kind of drunk still but its all good

I started to trim my second Silverback Autoflower (Gorilla Glue x White Widow) x Auto#3 from Puff Puff Pass cultivators yesterday but I got about half way done and drunk me finished the other half of the trimming like a 3 a.m. but I don't remember that much so lets hope I did a good job thanks drunk me

just got done trimming my third plant this one was one of the GG x OG auto from Puff Puff Pass cultivators I still got 3 more plants to trim but they still need a day or two more to dry

most of these pics are from the GG x OG auto trim the last 3 are from the silver back auto

023477.JPG
025427.JPG
026397.JPG
027359.JPG
028359.JPG
029326.JPG
031286.JPG
032261.JPG
033254.JPG
034237.JPG

time for a update on my tent with my prism lighting science 315w cmh

I just watered the 2 plants that are in flower and the seedlings too they all got plain water I also moved the plants around so the seedlings could get more light I don't want them to stretch far to get light so I lowered the light some as well I put the 2 seeds I am germinating in paper towels these will be replacing the ones that died

I also got some more trimming done out of all the strain I grew this grow one of the strains was super fluffy to the point were I just said to hell with it and only trimmed the upper buds and chopped up the rest and put it with the trim I still have one more plant of this ultra fluffy strain but its a lot smaller so it might not be as bad

when I was checking on the buds I already jarred for curing two of the jars of buds still had a good amount of moister in them so I took all the buds out of the jars and put them on my saucers I use for trimming to air out and dry out a bit more before I put them back in the jars a day of drying should do it

I only have two more plants let to trim I might trim them tomorrow

0023653.JPG
0033485.JPG
0053036.JPG
0062672.JPG

Great looking grow bro! Just dropped a few
time for a update on my tent with my prism lighting science 315w cmh

I just watered the 2 plants that are in flower and the seedlings too they all got plain water I also moved the plants around so the seedlings could get more light I don't want them to stretch far to get light so I lowered the light some as well I put the 2 seeds I am germinating in paper towels these will be replacing the ones that died

I also got some more trimming done out of all the strain I grew this grow one of the strains was super fluffy to the point were I just said to hell with it and only trimmed the upper buds and chopped up the rest and put it with the trim I still have one more plant of this ultra fluffy strain but its a lot smaller so it might not be as bad

when I was checking on the buds I already jarred for curing two of the jars of buds still had a good amount of moister in them so I took all the buds out of the jars and put them on my saucers I use for trimming to air out and dry out a bit more before I put them back in the jars a day of drying should do it

I only have two more plants let to trim I might trim them tomorrow

0023653.JPG
0033485.JPG
0053036.JPG
0062672.JPG
PPP seeds and was wondering what your yield was for them?

Great looking grow bro! Just dropped a few

PPP seeds and was wondering what your yield was for them?

i got between 30 and 75 grams from ecah plant the silver back was the big yeilder of this grow but i like the ggxog btter for flavor even though i got about 30 grams each plant its my private reserve lol

i got between 30 and 75 grams from ecah plant the silver back was the big yeilder of this grow but i like the ggxog btter for flavor even though i got about 30 grams each plant its my private reserve lol
Thanks man! I am running King Louie, and Gorilla cookies from PPP and two Mephisto strains. Running under 1000w HPS. Super excited about those!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom