Db003's Super Soil Chem City Devil Super Sour Lemon OG Autoflower Tester Grow

db003

hello everyone well its that time again for me to start a new grow!

this time I will be doing some autoflower genetics testing for a friend I know from social media there brand is called "puff puff pass"

they sent me 2 strains to try out I will be growing 2 of each strain the strains they sent me are Chem city devil auto and super sour lemon OG auto they sound awesome

the crosses are

purple Afghani x sour Kush for the Chem city devil auto

chemdawg x super skunk x OG Kush for the super sour lemon OG auto that's about all the info I have on the seeds

ok now for my set up

I have a 2x4x7 grow tent with a 600w air cooled hps hooked up to a 6 inch inline fan and 6 inch carbon filter blowing air over the light and out a window

there is also a 4 inch inline fan I will be using as a active air intake and 2x 6inch clip fans just to keep the air moving

next I will be growing these plants in a super soil mix I mixed up myself

here is a list of what I used in the super soil

this batch was made with

15 lbs. of organic worm castings
1.25 lbs. Bat Guano--------------------- (0-7-0)
1.25 lbs. Bone Meal-------------------- (3-16-0)
1.25 lbs. Blood Meal--------------------(12-0-0)
3 tbsp. Epsom Salt
1.5 tsp. Powdered Humic Acid
1/2 cups-kelp powder
1.5 cups Alfalfa Meal
1.5 cups Oyster Shell Flour
1.5 cups kelp meal
1.5 cups-Azomite
1/2 cup Mycorrhizal Fungi
1 cup Potash

this was mixed with 2 1.5 cubic feet bags of Dr. earth pot of gold all purpose potting soil and was hand mixed by me and a friend in a 55 gallon tote that I got from home depot once it was well mixed I added 1 and a half gallons of water and mixed it up some more and put on my porch to chill until its ready I let it cook for about 80 days and then added some perlite and let it sit for about 10 more days so it was at about 80 to 90 days cooking before I used it

I tried to get roots organic soil for the top half of the pots but they were out of it so I got a few bags of sanctuary soil Empire Builder Indoor-Outdoor Grower’s Mix and I have to say I am not a fan so far it does not drain well and I had to add perlite to it just to use it I think I needed to add more perlite but its all good as long as it works for me

for now these seedlings are in my other closet grow until I clean out my tent and I am not sure if I will veg these autos in my closet and finish them in the tent of veg then flower in the tent I think the later that way I can start something else in the closet

the seedlings sprouted today so I will be calling this day one for the first 3 seeds planted

one of the seeds did not make it passed the germination stage so I had to start a replacement for it today its of the same strain so it will be a late comer to the grow but that's all good

0091830.JPG
0101661.JPG
0111466.JPG
0131174.JPG
020577.JPG
021551.JPG
0023316.JPG
0052753.JPG
0013436.JPG
0023319.JPG
0033174.JPG
0042961.JPG
0052755.JPG
0062440.JPG
0072267.JPG
0131175.JPG
0141050.JPG
015943.JPG
0042964.JPG
0052758.JPG
0072271.JPG
0131176.JPG

Think I will tag along if you don't mind, i am on my very first indoor grow with autos. Im on day 18 today.
wow that was quick Mr. smith

I feel like neo once again the matrix has found me :rofl: lol jk I am so stoned

welcome to my grow and thanks for stopping by pull up a chair and enjoy the show :popcorn::high-five:

wow that was quick Mr. smith

I feel like neo once again the matrix has found me :rofl: lol jk I am so stoned

welcome to my grow and thanks for stopping by pull up a chair and enjoy the show :popcorn::high-five:
Lol, looks like you have a nice setup. I would like to try and mix my own super soil in the near future. Have you had good success with your recipe.✌

Lol, looks like you have a nice setup. I would like to try and mix my own super soil in the near future. Have you had good success with your recipe.✌

this is my third super soil grow my first grow was with a premixed soil called kind soil and it was a good grow so I wanted to make some myself so I am just finishing my second super soil grow

if you would like to see it you can use the link in my signature its the multi strains in super soil link

and as for this grow this will be the first time using it this recipe is a bit stronger and has more amendments in it so I am happy to see how it works out myself

this is my third super soil grow my first grow was with a premixed soil called kind soil and it was a good grow so I wanted to make some myself so I am just finishing my second super soil grow

if you would like to see it you can use the link in my signature its the multi strains in super soil link

and as for this grow this will be the first time using it this recipe is a bit stronger and has more amendments in it so I am happy to see how it works out myself
Thanks, i will go check it out .

time for a watering update on the super sour lemon OG auto and the Chem city devil auto these are autoflower testers from puff puff pass genetics planted in my super soil mix that I made I just gave them about a quarter of a liter of water that was ph. to 6.6 with citric acid crystals

I also planted the last chem city devil seed today it was planted the same as the other plants super soil in the bottom of the pot and filled the rest with plain potting soil I had a bit of roots organic soil so I used it and a bit if the sanctuary soil Empire Builder Indoor-Outdoor Grower’s Mix but I mixed I bit of perlite with that

I dusted the hole for the seed with great white and planted that sucker for now I will be leaving these in my closet for a bit longer since I am using my grow tent to dry my harvest right now but its all good

that make this day #3 for the first 3 seedlings to be planted and I will call it day one once the seed breaks ground in the next few days

0013443.JPG
0023325.JPG
0042966.JPG
0062443.JPG
0072272.JPG
0082048.JPG

time for a watering update I gave all the puff puff pass genetics seedlings and the last plant of the super soil closet grow they got plain water ph. to 6.5 with citric acid

good news the puff puff pass genetics seedling I just planted last as a replacement for one that did not make it popped up out of the soil so I will call this day one for her

I will be moving the seedling in the closet now to my grow tent in the next few weeks

that makes this day #5 from sprout for the seedlings and day #1 from sprout for the last seedling

my updates for this grow and my closet grow are over lapping right now so bare with me till I can move them to my grow tent once my harvest is dry

0042967.JPG
0052761.JPG
0062445.JPG
0072273.JPG
0082049.JPG
0091837.JPG
0101666.JPG
0111471.JPG

time for a watering update I gave all the puff puff pass genetics seedlings they got plain water ph. to 6.5 with citric acid

I harvested the last plant of my closet grow today so all that's left in the closet now is the seedlings so I turned one of the lights off so now only the mars II 700 is on and I lowered it some

just waiting for the last plant to dry and I will move them to my grow tent the pics are blurry today I was lazy and did not want to take them again lol

0013447.JPG
0023327.JPG
0033182.JPG
0042968.JPG
0052762.JPG
0062446.JPG

time for a watering update of my super soil grow I gave all the puff puff pass genetics seedlings they got plain water ph. to 6.7 with citric acid

these seedlings are in day #9 and the one that was planted last is in day #5

not much is going on right now I am just letting them puff puff pass seedlings do there thing and build roots in those big ole pots I know that when planting a seedling in a 3 gallon fabric pot that it will take a while before the plant hits its stride

0013451.JPG

check it out I got my prizes today that I won by getting 3rd place in the fast buds mega film contest a while back they sent me a pair of shirts plus a pair of very cool hats and a butt load of stickers and even some extra fast buds merch bags and last but not least I got a 3 pack of ten different strains! I also got a awesome certificate for winning 3rd place I went the extra mile and went and got it laminated myself so it wont get messed up I am going to get a frame for it soon

3x Blackberry Auto
3x C4 Auto
3x Crystal METH Auto
3x Gorilla Glue Auto
3x Grapefruit Auto
3x Girl Scout Cookies Auto
3x Green Crack Auto
3x G14 Auto
3x Californian Snow Auto
3x Fastberry Auto

0052766.JPG
0072277.JPG
0101669.JPG
0131179.JPG
016887.JPG
019615.JPG
022483.JPG

time for a watering update of my super soil grow of the super sour lemon OG autos and the Chem city devil autos all the puff puff pass genetics seedlings got plain water that was ph. to 6.7 with citric acid

I watered them all until I could feel a slight bit of wetness at the bottom of the pots just before I got run off since in this grow I am trying my best to not get any run off if possible I just want to keep it to a minimum so I dont leach the nutes out of the soil

these seedlings are in day #11 and the one that was planted last is in day #7

well I finally got the time to clean out the grow tent and move the seedlings in to there new home I got my grow tent all setup and running with the 600w MH bulb

I made sure to set the light kind of high for now since I dont want them to get shocked from being moved from led to 600w MH but they should be fine since the led's I use are a bit powerful too lol

024406.JPG
025404.JPG
026373.JPG
027335.JPG
028339.JPG
029306.JPG
030279.JPG
031267.JPG
032244.JPG

time for a watering update of my super soil grow of the super sour lemon OG autos and the Chem city devil autos all the puff puff pass genetics seedlings got plain water that was ph. to 6.5 with citric acid

I lowered the light a bit in the pics but I lowered it a bit more after I took the pics so I lowered it about a foot in total maybe a foot and a half

the pots were still a bit heavy with water so I watered then lightly this time

these seedlings are in day #13 and the one that was planted last is in day #9

0013457.JPG
0023335.JPG
0042976.JPG
0052769.JPG
0062450.JPG
0072279.JPG
0082054.JPG

so I wanted to do a experiment and try and roll my own canna cigar just for fun and science!

I took some bud I harvested from my last grow and basically just took the bud and wrapped it around the chop stick the bud still had a nice stickiness to it so it should work good I think I used a bit too much bud and made it too fat but what the hell I'll just have a massive cigar

all I used was a plain chop stick and the same mason twine I use for my scrog net since its mold and rot resistant and won't fray or make loose hairs that will come off on the bud and I had it on hand lol

after it was all wrapped up nice and tight I put it in a mason jar I had to trim down the chop stick to fit it in the mason jar and that's where it will cure for a few weeks to a month and I have to wait until my plants get big enough to harvest some good fan leafs to finish it since this was spur of the moment I did not have anything ready but that's life hahaha

0091840.JPG
0141054.JPG
015946.JPG
016889.JPG
018711.JPG
019617.JPG

time for a watering update of my super soil grow of the super sour lemon OG autos and the Chem city devil autos all the puff puff pass genetics seedlings got plain water that was ph. to 6.3 with citric acid

the pots were still heavy with water so I might go for 3 days instead of 2 days in my next watering I am not sure

these seedlings are in day #15 and the one that was planted last is in day #11

0013459.JPG
0023337.JPG
0033190.JPG
0042978.JPG
0052771.JPG
0062452.JPG

well I got the stuff I was waiting for in the mail so I could start my next grow in my closet so today I picked out some seeds out of the ones I have it was a tough choice since there are so many I want to grow lol

after I picked the seeds out I took each one and put it in a small baggie with a bit of bottled water to germinate I will let them soak over night and move them to paper towels

I am going to wally world right now to get the paper towels and some zip lock baggies

I chose 6 strains in total and 2 from each breeder lets see I got

mephisto genetics

1x The white train auto
1x Sour Bubbly auto

critical mass collective

1x purple skunk-mass auto
1x Anonymass auto

fast buds seeds

1x green crack auto
1x Gorilla Glue Auto

0101671.JPG
0141055.JPG
015947.JPG
019618.JPG
020580.JPG
022484.JPG
023443.JPG
026374.JPG

time for a watering update of my super soil grow of the super sour lemon OG autos and the Chem city devil autos all the puff puff pass genetics seedlings got plain water that was ph. to 6.3 with citric acid

these seedlings are in day #17 and the one that was planted last is in day #13

026375.JPG
027336.JPG
028340.JPG
029307.JPG
030280.JPG
031268.JPG

Back
Top Bottom