Db003's Mars Pro II 320, Multi Autoflower Strains In Super Soil, Closet Grow

Hey man. I just received some 2 gallon soft pots from vivosun. I have some 3 gallon roopots and they look massive compared to the 2 gallons. Anyways, I have a small grow cabinet. Only 16"d x 27"w x 36"h. I get about 20" for grow height. I have seen mention of a gallon of soil per foot of growth around the forums. Would these 2 gallon pots be acceptable for growing in this small space? I can fit either 2 of the 3g soft pots. Or 3-4 of the 2g soft pots.

To be clear, I plan on growing White Widow Autos from 420. I did get some of their Gold Leaf*** Fem seeds as well. I am thinking about doing one with my second batch of WW. Then switching to 12/12 after I harvest the second batch of autos. I would probably LST the shit out of the GL*** to keep it short for such a long vegetation period. I am a super newbie to growing so any input would be much appreciated.

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made myself I gave them plain water ph. to 6.4 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 2 and a half gallons split between them

my crappy camera died again so no pics this time

3 of these autos are in day #36 from sprout and the cmxl is in day #29 from sprout the cmxl was planted last

Hey man. I just received some 2 gallon soft pots from vivosun. I have some 3 gallon roopots and they look massive compared to the 2 gallons. Anyways, I have a small grow cabinet. Only 16"d x 27"w x 36"h. I get about 20" for grow height. I have seen mention of a gallon of soil per foot of growth around the forums. Would these 2 gallon pots be acceptable for growing in this small space? I can fit either 2 of the 3g soft pots. Or 3-4 of the 2g soft pots.

To be clear, I plan on growing White Widow Autos from 420. I did get some of their Gold Leaf*** Fem seeds as well. I am thinking about doing one with my second batch of WW. Then switching to 12/12 after I harvest the second batch of autos. I would probably LST the shit out of the GL*** to keep it short for such a long vegetation period. I am a super newbie to growing so any input would be much appreciated.

that sounds like a very small space have you considered a scrog grow to keep them short that's what I did when I was in my 32x32x63 tent I did not like to let my plants get tall and in that space I would go with the 2 gallon pots since anything bigger then that and the plants will get big and in a space that small I would stick with 2 plants in 2 gallon pots but that's me

I find it better to let 2 plants get bigger them planting 4 plants and getting the same yield as for the photo plant that's really up to you and how much space you have for the autos if you started them all at the same time that photo plants will be huge by the time you were ready to flower them since most autos go from seed to harvest in about 60 to 90 days or longer sometimes depending on the strain

@ Db003 Have you ever had any experience with kind soil

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

yes I have I grew one photo plant in kind soil before but that's about it its one of the reasons I wanted to grow in super soil but now I use my own super soil mix

that sounds like a very small space have you considered a scrog grow to keep them short that's what I did when I was in my 32x32x63 tent I did not like to let my plants get tall and in that space I would go with the 2 gallon pots since anything bigger then that and the plants will get big and in a space that small I would stick with 2 plants in 2 gallon pots but that's me

I find it better to let 2 plants get bigger them planting 4 plants and getting the same yield as for the photo plant that's really up to you and how much space you have for the autos if you started them all at the same time that photo plants will be huge by the time you were ready to flower them since most autos go from seed to harvest in about 60 to 90 days or longer sometimes depending on the strain

Yeah I have been considering getting something taller. The cabinet is modular, so I can go get another one and stack them. That would give me 36" for height. Thank you for the advice, I will use the 2 Gallons pots and keep only 2 at a time. I will have 20 of the WW seeds, so I should have 10 perpetual grows like that. Should be about 2 years doing grows back to back. I'll have to get a bigger cabinet to get those GL*** growing without wasting them.

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made myself I gave them plain water ph. to 6.4 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 2 and a half gallons split between them

3 of these autos are in day #38 from sprout and the cmxl is in day #31 from sprout the cmxl was planted last

so I got a chance to take all the plants out and do some well needed trimming to the bottom of the plants and move them around a bit to move the bigger plants to the back of the closet

they all seam to be in the beginning of flower so that's awesome I had to super crop of the plants tops and tried it on another one and it broke off but its all good

3 of these autos are in day #40 from sprout and the cmxl is in day #33 from sprout the cmxl was planted last

not much to repot the plants are still looking great I noticed a little yellowing on one of them man I wish I had some Cal mag but I am all out and broke lol I am saving all my money for my camera man it sucks not having my camera I miss taking pics of my plants for my grows but I will get one in the next 3 weeks

3 of these autos are in day #42 from sprout and the cmxl is in day #35 from sprout the cmxl was planted last

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made myself I gave them plain water ph. to 6.7 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 2 and a half gallons split between them

I did some super cropping on one of the plants to keep the canopy even for the most part

3 of these autos are in day #44 from sprout and the cmxl is in day #37 from sprout the cmxl was planted last

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made myself

I gave all my plants in this grow a special treat in this watering I gave them a tablespoon of roots organics oregonism xl microbes and about 3 tablespoons of grandma's unsulphured molasses mixed in with there water this is the first time I have added anything to there water since I planted them

I gave them about 2 and a half gallons split between them and this time I did not have to use any citric acid since what I added brought the water down to ph. of 6.5

the white and bubbly is the only plant that has some yellowing I am going to try and get some Epsom salts and use I bit on it and see if that helps

3 of these autos are in day #46 from sprout and the cmxl is in day #39 from sprout the cmxl was planted last

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made myself I gave them plain water ph. to 6.5 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 2 and a half gallons split between them

the plant that was yellowing is getting worse and one more is starting to get it but there the biggest plants of the grow so there probably using up the nutes in the soil way faster so I took a large mickey d's cup filled to the top with some fresh super soil mix and top dressed those 2 plants with a full cup each just before I watered them

still trying to get some Epsom salt I keep forgetting to get it lol

3 of these autos are in day #48 from sprout and the cmxl is in day #41 from sprout the cmxl was planted last

hell yeah I just bought my camera! I got a Nikon D3300 24.2 MP Digital SLR Camera its the Red body version and it comes with a-Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G lens and accessories that came with the camera

I bought it-used but that's ok I was going to get the Nikon d3400 with the same lens for $360 and it was manufacture refurbished but I got this one for $300

so I saved $60 dollars getting it used and I got $30 dollars extra in eBay bucks since it was a promo day so its like I save $90 dollars in total

it was the fact that this Nikon D3300 came with the Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G lens I wanted that's what sold me on getting it used plus I saved money so that's-a plus but I told myself what ever camera I got it had to have that version of lens since it its one of the best kit lens out there right now

I dont like the red version I wanted the black one but I could always get a silicone case for it so no big deal

I also got a Hoya 55mm Alpha Multi-Coated UV Optical Glass Filter for the lens and a Optical Glass Screen Protector for the camera

now I just got to wait for it all to come in the mail I cant wait

666-Nikon-D3300-Red-14_1391689033.jpg

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made myself I gave them plain water ph. to 6.5 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 2 and a half gallons split between them

3 of these autos are in day #50 from sprout and the cmxl is in day #43 from sprout the cmxl was planted las

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made myself I gave them plain water ph. to 6.7 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 2 and a half gallons split between them

3 of these autos are in day #52 from sprout and the cmxl is in day #45 from sprout the cmxl was planted last

I should get my camera in a few days so I will be taking pics soon!

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made myself I gave them plain water ph. to 6.6 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 2 and a half gallons split between them

3 of these autos are in day #54 from sprout and the cmxl is in day #47 from sprout the cmxl was planted last

db003 closet super soil auto grow mars pro II 320 led #2 - YouTube

DSC_004462.JPG
DSC_004555.JPG
DSC_004664.JPG
DSC_004755.JPG
DSC_004861.JPG
DSC_004951.JPG
DSC_005048.JPG
DSC_005154.JPG
DSC_005253.JPG
DSC_005460.JPG
DSC_005552.JPG