Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - Photoperiod Grow - Coco - Lucas Formula FNB - Closet Grow

db003

hello everyone welcome to my grow journal I am db003

this time I will be growing in my closet that I set up so I could have more grow space I will still be growing in my grow tents I just needed more space this will be another coco grow I had great luck using it in my auto grow that I had so I will try another grow in coco coir this will be my first photoperiod grow in coco so far I have only done autos in coco

the coco I will be using is from California substrates and I plan on using floranova bloom as my only base nutes from start to finish I might add a few things if I can pick some stuff to go with it not sure yet I will be using the Lucas formula

the light I will be using is a mars pro II 320 cob that I won the mars hydro cup this will be my second grow with it and my first photo grow in this closet my last grow with it I grew autos

here is some info on the seeds that I will be growing in this grow from the breeders

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Barney's Farm Seeds

Tangerine Dream Feminized Seeds by the cannabis breeder Barney's Farm Seeds, is a Photoperiod Feminized marijuana strain.
This Mostly Indica strain produces a High Indoor: 600 g/m2 yield. These seeds germinate in 60-65 days in Early October.
This Feminized seed grows well in Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors conditions. Additionally it can be expected to grow into a Medium plant reaching 90cm - 100cm.
This strain has G13 x Afghan x Neville's A5 Haze Genetics. It has a Very High (over 20%) THC Content. The CBD content of the strain is Medium (1-5%).

Tangerine Dream is an Indica dominant strain that offers tangy Tangerine aromas and flavors, giving an instant relaxing and cerebral high. This plant has a short flowering time at just 65 days; however it will need supporting in its final weeks. Tangerine Dream grows up to a meter tall, and its strong side branches yield an impressive 600g per square meter. Colas grow large and heavy, beautifully coated with red and orange trichomes.

Breeder
Barney's Farm Seeds

Genetics
G13 x Afghan x Neville's A5 Haze

Variety
Mostly Indica

Flowering Type
Photoperiod

Sex
Feminized

THC Content
23%

CBD Content
1.8%

Yield
Indoor: 600 g/m2

Plant Height
90cm - 100cm

Grows
Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors

Flowering Time
60-65 days

Harvest Month
Early October

Taste / Flavor
Citrus, Fruity

Effect
Cerebral, Relaxing

Awards
Winner Cannabis Cup HTCC 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Big Buddha Seeds

Cheesus Feminized Seeds by the cannabis breeder Big Buddha Seeds, is a Photoperiod Feminized marijuana strain. These seeds germinate in 9-11 Weeks in Beginning of November.
This Feminized seed grows well in Greenhouse, Indoors conditions.
This strain has Big Buddha Cheese (UK) x God bud (BC Bud Depot) Canada Genetics. The CBD content of the strain is Unknown.

Originally developed by the 'new school' of Amsterdam, these guys are the next generation of breeders! They started by selecting a prized 'God Bud' male from seeds derived from the BC Bud Depot (Canada) and crossed it with the Big Buddha Cheese clone and came out with the first hybrids, ...The son of God....'Cheesus' Now in feminized form, 'Cheesus' is an attentive plant producing huge yields of lavender, pine berry cheese flavored bud with excellent medicinal properties.

Breeder
Big Buddha Seeds

Genetics
Big Buddha Cheese (UK) x God bud (BC Bud Depot) Canada

Variety
Mostly Indica

Flowering Type
Photoperiod

Sex
Feminized

Grows
Greenhouse, Indoors

Flowering Time
9-11 Weeks

Harvest Month
Beginning of November

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DNA Genetics seeds

Sharks breath Feminized Seeds (GYO Collection) - 6 by the cannabis breeder DNA Genetics, is a Photoperiod Feminized marijuana strain. These seeds germinate in 9 Weeks in October/November.
This Feminized seed grows well in Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors conditions.
This strain has Great White Shark x Jamaican Lambs bread Genetics. It has a Unknown THC Content. The CBD content of the strain is Unknown

Sharks breath is derived from a cross of the Great White Shark (GWS) and Jamaican Lambs bread strains to produce an indica dominant variety of cannabis with a heavily indica weighted profile. DNA's test grows of this strain, conducted in their legal climate, showed short, stout plants with dense buds and larger than average yields. Good airflow was essential to avoid bud rot. Sharks breath is a notable producer of sticky resin - the plants finish with a crystalline coating of frosty trichomes. Sharks breath is a very potent strain - a long lasting, indica high with lovely flavors of fruits and a hint of pine.

Breeder
DNA Genetics

Genetics
Great White Shark x Jamaican Lambs bread

Pack Size
6 Seeds

Variety
Mostly Indica

Flowering Type
Photoperiod

Sex
Feminized

THC Content
Unknown

Grows
Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors

Flowering Time
9 Weeks

Harvest Month
October/November

Taste / Flavor
Fruity, Pine

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? in veg

If in Veg... For how long? the seeds were germinated a few days apart the first one sprouted on 8/7/16 another one sprouted on 8/9/16 and I just planted the last one today just waiting for it to sprout

Indoor or outdoor? indoor closet 2.5 feet wide X 6 feet long X 9 feet high

Soil or Hydro? pure coco coir

what is in your mix? I am using California substrates coco coir only no additives no soil amendments no perlite

What size pot? 5 gallon fabric pots

Size of light? mars pro II 320 cob led grow light

Temp of Room/cab? highs are 86F and lows are 66f

RH of Room/cab highs are 56% and lows are 36%

Any Pests ? not yet

ventilation ? I power 4 inch inline fan with 4 inch carbon filter and a fan speed controller also a box fan to keep air moving

How often are you watering? every few days when they get bigger right now just keeping the coco moist until they get bigger

so far I have been feeding them floranova bloom at 1/4 of a teaspoon pre gallon and when I soaked the pots when I was planting the seeds I used floranova bloom at 1/4 of a teaspoon pre gallon and some plant success orca at 1/4 of a teaspoon pre gallon and also some house and garden roots excelurator gold also at 1/4 of a teaspoon pre gallon

right now I only have the growth switched turned on I will use full spectrum once they get bigger

0013010.JPG
0022916.JPG
0032797.JPG
0042612.JPG
0052460.JPG
0062182.JPG
0072036.JPG

Re: Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - Photoperiod Grow - Coco - Lucas Formula FNB - Closet

time for my first real update I just gave these seedlings some water I made 2 gallons of water it had 1/4 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom per gallon and was ph. to 5.8

sine some of them were late bloomers and one was a replacement they are not the same age they are between 5 and 2 days old right now

0013021.JPG
0022923.JPG
0032802.JPG
0042617.JPG

Re: Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - Photoperiod Grow - Coco - Lucas Formula FNB - Closet

time for a update I just gave these seedlings some water I made 2 gallons of water it had 1/4 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom per gallon and was ph. to 5.8

I had to calibrate my ph. meter I think it was off by a full number like instead of reading 7.0 it was reading 8.0 but anyway plants are looking great so far despite that

the oldest seeding is in day #7 and the youngest is in day #4

014964.JPG
015868.JPG
016809.JPG
017731.JPG
018649.JPG

time for a update I just gave these seedlings some water I made 2 gallons of water it had 1/4 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom per gallon and some plant success orca at 1/4 of a teaspoon pre gallon it was ph. to 5.8

I realize now that I planted these photo plants in pots that were way to big but that's my fault I was used to planting my autos in pots this size but no worries I just have to wait till they fill out they root zone before they get bigger

these seedling are between day #9 and #6 from seed

0052465.JPG
0062188.JPG
0072040.JPG
0081849.JPG
0091653.JPG

time for a update I just gave these seedlings some water I made 2 gallons of water it had 1/4 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom per gallon and some plant success orca at 1/4 of a teaspoon pre gallon it was ph. to 5.8

these seedling are between day #11 and #8 from seed

0052467.JPG
0062190.JPG
0072042.JPG
0081851.JPG
0091655.JPG

time for a update I just gave these seedlings some water I made 2 gallons of water it had 1/4 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom per gallon and some plant success orca at 1/4 of a teaspoon pre gallon it was ph. to 5.9

these seedling are between day #13 and #10 from seed

0022933.JPG
0032813.JPG
0052469.JPG
0062191.JPG
0072044.JPG

not much to report plant are growing at there own pace I am in no big rush I did lower the light just a bit I think I will turn it on to full power around day 20 not sure just have to wait and see I might leave it on veg light only for now

these seedling are between day #15 and #12 from seed

0042626.JPG
0052470.JPG
0062192.JPG
0072045.JPG
0081853.JPG

not much to report plant are growing at there own pace I am in no big rush I did lower the light just a bit I think I will turn it on to full power around day 20 not sure just have to wait and see I might leave it on veg light only for now

these seedling are between day #15 and #12 from seed

0042626.JPG
0052470.JPG
0062192.JPG
0072045.JPG
0081853.JPG
I'll be putting my 320 into my room hopefully this coming weekend.do you veg with both bloom and veg switch on or just the veg mode

I'll be putting my 320 into my room hopefully this coming weekend.do you veg with both bloom and veg switch on or just the veg mode

right now I am vegging with the veg only but I want to turn it to full power in a few weeks

Back
Top Bottom