Db003's - Cream Mandarine XL Auto - Chem City Blues Auto - Coco - Mars II 700

db003

hello everyone I'm db003 and this is my grow journal in this grow I will be growing two autoflowers in one of my grow tents I will be growing my plants in coco in this grow they will be grown in 3 gallon fabric smart pots I just planted them today

the coco I will be using is from California substrates and I plan on using floranova bloom as my only base nutes from start to finish I might add a few things along the way I will be using the Lucas formula I might add some Cal mag just have to wait and see

I will also be using roots excelurator gold from house and garden in this grow I got a bottle as a free sample so I will use it in this grow

the two strains I will be growing are

1x cream Mandarine xl auto from sweet seeds
1x Chem city blues from mephisto genetics

here is some breeder info on the strains

Breeder
Mephisto Genetics

Genetics
Auto Blues x Chemdogging

Variety
Indica / Sativa

Flowering Type
Auto flowering

Sex
Feminized

THC Content
High

Yield
High

Plant Height
70-90 cm

Grows
Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors

Flowering Time
70-75 days
Chem City Blues is a brand new cross created with two of the best varieties from Mephisto Genetics new family of elite auto flowering strains. They took a chemdogging male (chemdog d cut x o.s.s auto) at the F2 stage of the non auto to auto process and hit a lovely Auto Blues lady (U.K blues cut x purple indica auto) . Both the photoperiod parents are known to be Extremely smelly varieties, and this carries through to their auto children! The strain is now at F5 and becoming ever more stable. She grows big and bushy, and responds really well to training. She makes long branches (Chem influence) with lots of nodes (blues influence) , for the best yield we recommend removing the first two sets of branches, and about 14 days into flower removing any growth on the lower half of the branches, this will make her direct all the energy into producing some very fat, greasy, stinky colas. Her buds are medium density, not at all airy, but not like rocks, a lovely in-between that helps to combat mold. There are also purple phenotypes to be found, the injection of color from the purple indica auto parent. Chem City blues can surpass 90cm tall indoor and grows as a bush when allowed. She is very smelly, so be careful and use two baggies to contain the odor!. Potency is high and she will certainly kick your ass if you over indulge! Yield is heavy with the correct environment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breeder
Sweet Seeds

Genetics
Cream Mandarine Auto x Super Tai ’98 elite clone

Variety
Mostly Indica

Flowering Type
Auto flowering

Sex
Feminized

Yield
High

Plant Height
110-150 cm

Grows
Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors

Flowering Time
9 weeks from germination

Taste / Flavor
Citrus, Fruity, Spicy / Herbal, Sweet

Auto flowering strain with tall stature and high production. This 4th generation auto flowering strain is the resulting hybrid from the cross between selected specimens of Sweet Seeds variety (Cream Mandarine Auto®) and a Super Tai ’98 elite clone. The genetic coming from the Super Tai ‘98 elite clone contributes with interesting sativa characteristics to this hybrid, such as bigger size, but also soft aromatic and spicy tones with hints of wood and nuts. The much appreciated Cream Mandarine Auto® genetic contributes with traits from the indica side, such as high flower and resin production, but also sweet and fresh aromas with tones of citric fruits of the Mandarine type.

it in Veg or Flower stage? in veg

If in Veg... For how long? seeds germinated on 5/23/2016 still waiting for them to pop out of the coco

Indoor or outdoor? indoor grow tent 32''x32''x63''

Soil or Hydro? pure coco coir

what is in your mix? I am using California substrates coco coir only no additives no soil amendments no perlite

What size pot? three gallon fabric smart pots

Size of light? mars II 700 watt led light

Temp of Room/cab? highs are 86F and lows are 66f

RH of Room/cab highs are 56% and lows are 36%

Any Pests ? not yet

ventilation ? ventech 4 inch inline fan with 4 inch carbon filter and a fan speed controller also a 6 inch clip fan to keep air moving

How often are you watering? every few days when they get bigger right now just keeping the soil moist until they get bigger

well that it for now I will do a update when the seeds break ground

0111282.JPG

0131040.JPG

018632.JPG

019556.JPG

020532.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom