Db003's Coco Auto Grow - Monster Mass Auto Tester - Dark Devil Auto - Mars II 700

Nice one db, is it just me or am I seeing brownish patches on some of the leaves? looking great nonetheless bro.

just gave my two autos a watering they both got a gallon of water ph. to 5.8 with 13.0 ml of skunkwerks I was watering them every three days I will now try to water every two days and see how they react so far they are growing like crazy like over 6 inches in three days

these auto are in day #31 and #30 from sprout

0012845.JPG

0022751.JPG

0032643.JPG

0042468.JPG

0052332.JPG

There exploding love me crazy man!! And I thought no you'll see a marked improvement watermelon my more often

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

hooray! I got my seeds from the auto plant of the month contest I won I got some awesome stuff here is a list of what cool beans I received

3 - Auto Girl Scout Cookies feminized from fast buds seeds

3 - Auto Blackberry Kush feminized from Dutch Passion seeds

3 - Auto Chem City Blues feminized from mephisto genetics seeds

7 - Auto Cream Mandarine XL feminized from sweet seeds

13 - Auto Terrestrial Cheese regulars from Terrestrial Bean Co.

0121131.JPG

014919.JPG

015826.JPG

017696.JPG

018618.JPG

019544.JPG

That's a sick variety man congrats on winning brotha

Hey db nice one with the seeds. I had no idea there was a POTM for auto's though.

:thumb:

hello everyone I just got done watering my autos in coco I think I made the right call when I decided to start watering my coco every 2 days instead of every 3 days the other day

when I checked my coco this morning it was dry I feel I am starting to get used to the coco I still have to wait and see how it works for me in flower but so far I like it a lot if it goes well I might just stick with coco for my autos it makes my autos grow even faster

I gave each auto a gallon of water with 13.0 ml of skunkwerks and ph. to 5.8

and as for the skunkwerks I have to say I like it so far just like the coco I will have to see how it works for me in flower I plan on using a different nutrient line in my next grow with coco and if the skunkwerks does just as well I will go back to skunkwerks I love that fact that it is just one bottle and done

the only other thing I have used in this grow other then skunkwerks was mammoth microbes a few times in the beginning of this grow to get the coco pumped up with some microbes to help it get a good start

I also trimmed up the bottom half of the autos it looks nice and tidy down there if I dont say so myself and who does not like a pretty girl with a tidy downstairs lmao

these autos are in day #33 and #32 from sprout

0012848.JPG

0022754.JPG

0032646.JPG

0042471.JPG

0052335.JPG

0062059.JPG

0071927.JPG

0081743.JPG

0091552.JPG

hello everyone just watered my two autos in coco they are now going in to flower not sure how much more stretching they will do they have filled the screen nicely so far I gave each auto a gallon of water with 13.0 ml of skunkwerks and ph. to 5.8

I am hoping the dark devil auto gets some nice purple color to it so far its still nice a green

the monster mass auto is a beast it wont stop growing which is a good thing its filling its half of screen great

the dark devil auto is on the left side and monster mass auto is on the right

these autos are in day #35 and #34 from sprout

0012851.JPG

0022757.JPG

0032649.JPG

0042474.JPG

0052338.JPG

I'm glad your liking the coco man, I think you'll be a true believer when you see it in flower

just gave my autos a watering I gave each auto a gallon and a quarter of water with 13.0 ml of skunkwerks and ph. to 5.8 the scrog if filling up great

when I was watering I got the water bucket stuck on one of the braches on one of the autos and it broke the branch it started to pull away from the main stalk it still on there hopefully it does not effect the growth od the plant and heals itself

I also did a little more trimming under the canopy yesterday

still training the plants a little bit here and there but for the most part its done now just got to let the buds grow nice and fat if I did things right

these autos are in day #37 and #36 from sprout

0101424.JPG

0111255.JPG

0121135.JPG

0131020.JPG

014922.JPG

015828.JPG

016774.JPG

got a few things for my grow I was running low on some of my nutes so I got a few things I got another roots organic master pack box for my soil grows plus a bottle of roots organic surge its one of the only bottles that dont come in the master box so I wanted to try some

I got some more molasses this time I got some grandma's original unsulphured molasses instead of the earth juice hi brix molasses that cost twice as much I got it a food 4 less for 3 bucks a pop

I am still waiting for the roots organic surge and the roots organic master pack box to come in the mail but I did get a bottle of general hydroponics floranova bloom that I ordered I plan on trying the Lucas formula using general hydroponics floranova bloom as a one part nutrient for some autos in coco I will be using it from start to finish with one bottle all this and more to come once I finish setting up my closet that I will turn in to a veg/autoflower grow space if things go well

I still got that box of mills nutes line that I want to do a test run with I am sure it will be great but its kind of pricey so I am glad I did not pay for it lol I am trying to more toward a easier and cheaper style of growing

0022761.JPG
0012856.JPG

just gave my autos a watering I gave each auto a gallon of water with 13.0 ml of skunkwerks and ph. to 5.8

and now the bad news the branch that I broke was too damaged so it had to come off it sucks but it was just hanging but other then that they are doing great I hope the loss of that branch does not effect the growth but it should be fine it just sucks it was a nice size branch

these autos are in day #39 and #38 from sprout

0012858.JPG

0022763.JPG

0032654.JPG

0042480.JPG

0052344.JPG

0062066.JPG

hello everyone I just gave my two autos some water I made 3 gallons of nutes this time I gave each auto a gallon and a quarter of water with 13.0 ml of skunkwerks and ph. to 5.8 so far I like watering every two days its not that bad

they got a nice amount of run off so I took some of it out with one of my syringes I use for measuring so far they are doing great got white hairs everywhere I like that the scrog got nice and filled out this time

I want to trim a bit more under the canopy but that can wait till next watering in two days at this point I stopped training the scrog I will just let it do its thing from here on out

its hard to tell but it looks like I can see a tiny tint of purple on the dark devil auto bud sites not much but its there

0012861.JPG

0022764.JPG

0032656.JPG

0042481.JPG

0052346.JPG

0062068.JPG

0071933.JPG

0081749.JPG

0091558.JPG

just a quick update I did another trimming under the canopy since I was already trimming my other bubbas gift photo plants that I have in another scrog I deiced to do these ones too

I took some before and after shots I hate clipping away the bud sites under the canopy but it needed to be done and I want to see how this one turns out in my last scrog I left all the small buds sites under the canopy there and used all that popcorn buds to cook with I hope to get just pure nice buds this time

its not perfect but its a lot better then what it was

these are before the trim
0101430.JPG

0111262.JPG

0121140.JPG

these are after the trim
015831.JPG

016776.JPG

017700.JPG

0131024.JPG

014926.JPG

This is a great grow ya got goin on my friend! And congrats on winning that sweet ass led man. If ya have a piece of that PVC pipe left over... I use one about 2 feet long to reach in and water my plants. It sucks break-in branches. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom