Db003's - Glueberry Skunk Auto Tester - Nightcrawler OG Auto Tester - Mars II 700

I want to make some super soil I found a place were I can get all the ingredients I need to make it and for way cheaper then all the other local places were going to charge me and online its a little drive to go get it but way worth it

I dont want to make a huge batch I just want to make a few bags of it at a time so I will scale down the recipe for what I need here is a list of the ingredients that I will be following I will use most of the brands in the list but a few items I found cheaper but are the same product

this super soil recipe is a updated and modified version of a super soil that was made popular by subcool I have looked at a ton of versions of this super soil recipe online and this is pretty much the best one for me and is the most updated version

does anyone else have experience with using super soil or making super soil tell me what you think

14 cubic feet (or 8 large bags) of Roots Organic Original Potting Soil
1 cubic foot bag Roots Organics Big Worm Worm Castings
2.5 lbs. Down to Earth Bone Meal
2.5 lbs. Down to Earth Fish Bone Meal
5 lbs. high phosphorus Sunleaves Jamaican Bat Guano or VermiBat
5 lbs. Down to Earth Blood Meal or VermiBlood
3 cups-Down to Earth Oyster Shell
3 cups-Down to Earth Kelp Meal or VermiKelp
3 cups-Down to Earth Alfalfa Meal
¾ cup Pennington Epsom salts
1 cup Speedi-Grow Agricultural lime
2 cups Down to Earth Azomite
2 Tablespoons Down to Earth Granular Humic Acid
2 Tablespoons-Mykos Mycorrhizae

time for a update on my critical mass collective and top shelf elite collaboration tester grow of nightcrawler OG auto and glueberry skunk auto

I just got done watering these autos I made 2 gallons of water with mills nutrients it had 4ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 2ml of C4 bloom stimulator per gallon so a total of 8ml of A and B and 4ml of C4 bloom stimulator it was ph. to 5.9 watered till I got a little run off

these autos are in day #50 from sprout

0013164.JPG
0042742.JPG
0052578.JPG
0062290.JPG
0072136.JPG
0081936.JPG
0091735.JPG
0121242.JPG

look what I just got in the mail! its my grow lab gl80l tent I am not going to set it up until I find out if I am going to move to a new place or not

it would be pointless to set it all up and have to move out in the next 3 months so I will just stick with the tent I have now

I can already tells it better just by the feel of the fabric of the tent cant wait till I get to use it

p.s. does anyone know what made in PRC means...... it stands for People's Republic of China

0013166.JPG
0023067.JPG
0032938.JPG
0042743.JPG

time for a update on my critical mass collective and top shelf elite collaboration tester grow of nightcrawler OG auto and glueberry skunk auto

I just got done watering these autos I made 2 gallons of water with mills nutrients it had 8ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 2ml of C4 bloom stimulator per gallon so a total of 16ml of A and B and 4ml of C4 bloom stimulator it was ph. to 6.0 watered till I got a little run off

these autos are in day #52 from sprout

0013167.JPG
0023068.JPG
0032939.JPG
0052579.JPG
0081937.JPG
0091736.JPG
0101577.JPG
0111391.JPG

I just got done watering these autos I made 2 gallons of water with mills nutrients it had 12ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 2ml of C4 bloom stimulator per gallon so a total of 24ml of A and B and 8ml of C4 bloom stimulator it was ph. to 6.0 watered till I got a little run off

these autos are in day #54 from sprout

db003's - glueberry skunk auto tester - nightcrawler og auto tester - Mars II 700 video #8 - YouTube

0023071.JPG
0032941.JPG
0042745.JPG
0052582.JPG
0062292.JPG
0072139.JPG
0081939.JPG

I just got done watering these autos I made 2 gallons of water with mills nutrients it had 12ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 2ml of C4 bloom stimulator per gallon so a total of 24ml of A and B and 8ml of C4 bloom stimulator it was ph. to 5.8 watered till I got a little run off

these autos are in day #56 from sprout

0013171.JPG
0023073.JPG
0032944.JPG
0042746.JPG
0052583.JPG
0062293.JPG
0072141.JPG

I just got done watering these autos I made 2 gallons of water with mills nutrients it had 12ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 4ml of Ultimate PK late stage Bloom Boosterper gallon so a total of 24ml of A and B and 8ml of Ultimate PK late stage Bloom Booster and I also added 1 tablespoon of roots organic elemental dry Cal mag and I top dressed the top of the pots with 1 teaspoon of roots organic elemental dry Cal mag it was ph. to 6.0 watered till I got a little run off

so today will be my first watering using the Ultimate PK late stage Bloom Booster and I was lucky and found my roots organic elemental dry Cal mag because these plants were getting hit hard with Cal mag problems so I gave them a heavy dose to help them get back on track

I watered the plants with the nutes and dry Cal mag in it already and added the top dress of dry Cal mag and watered a bit more to let it sink in and the Cal mag was added to the water first before the nutes

these autos are in day #58 from sprout

0013174.JPG
0032947.JPG
0052586.JPG
0062296.JPG
0072144.JPG
0081943.JPG
0091741.JPG
0101580.JPG
0111394.JPG

Man DB, your girls are still looking good cal/mag problems and all. And their trunks, :wood: straight up bonsai tree material. Can you imagine it? Having a 18 - 24 inch tree that flowered once or twice a year, after year, after year. :yummy:

thanks a lot raziel819 I took a peek at you cake plant and dam it looks great next I think I will be doing some more genetics from this breeder to see what I can do

I just got done watering these autos I made 2 gallons of water with mills nutrients it had 12ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 4ml of Ultimate PK late stage Bloom Booster per gallon so a total of 24ml of A and B and 8ml of Ultimate PK late stage Bloom Booster and I also added 1 tablespoon of roots organic elemental dry Cal mag and I top dressed the top of the pots with 1 teaspoon of roots organic elemental dry Cal mag it was ph. to 6.0 watered till I got a little run off

these autos are in day #60 from sprout

db003's - glueberry skunk auto tester - nightcrawler og auto tester - Mars II 700 video #9 - YouTube
0013180.JPG
0032951.JPG
0042751.JPG
0052588.JPG
0062299.JPG
0101582.JPG
0111396.JPG

DB...:thedoubletake:....Every time I come over to look at your girls one song always pops into mind... 1976... Funkadelic's
"Everything is on the One"

hahaha that's awesome great now I got that song stuck in my head

a little before my time but still funktastic in every way

:theband::tommy:
:slide::high-five::party:

so as some of you may know I have been wanting to make my only super soil but dont have the money to make it yet so I decided to do a little experiment for the time being

I had these 2 small sample tubs of Mighty Blend Potting Mix I got a while back they seam to be about 2 or 3 gallons of soil in each and I had some roots organic uprising foundation, grow, and bloom dry nutrients that came with the roots master pack box I got when I was still growing in soil

so this is what I did I had one unopened 2.oz pack of each foundation, grow, and bloom and one of each 2.oz pack of each foundation, grow, and bloom but those ones were open packs not sure how much I used from them but still looked full to me so lets just say I used 4.oz of each and some roots organic oregonism xl

I used the bucket with less soil in it so I could mix it better with out spilling out I added all the uprising packs and some roots organic oregonism xl to the soil and mixed the hell out of it and last I added some plain tap water and closed it and mixed it some more I will let it sit for a few weeks till I figure what I am going to do with it

here is some info on what roots organic uprising is

UPRISING FOUNDATION
NPK- / -2 - 1 - 1
DERIVED FROM
Fish Bone Meal, Oyster Shell Flour, Kelp Meal, Greensand, Non GMO Soybean Meal, Glacial Rock Dust, Non GMO Alfalfa Meal, Feather Meal, Bat Guano and Langbeinite. Also contains non plant food ingredient Humic Acid

Roots Organics Uprising Foundation is a diverse blend of 100% natural and organic ingredients formulated for maximum results. When used alone as an amendment or as a top dress, this formula is effective for supplementing calcium, magnesium and iron. It is particularly dynamic when blended with Roots Organics Uprising Grow (for the vegetative growth phase) and with Roots Organics Uprising Bloom (for the bloom phase).

UPRISING GROW
NPK- / -6 - 1 - 2
DERIVED FROM
Bat Guano, Worm Castings, Fish Bone Meal, Greensand, Non Gmo Soybean Meal, Glacial Rock Dust, Non Gmo Alfalfa Meal, Feather Meal, Langbeinite, Fish Meal, Montmorillonite, Crab Meal and Nettle Leaf. Also contains non plant food ingredient Humic Acid

Roots Organics Uprising Grow is a diverse blend of 100% natural and organic ingredients specially formulated for maximum results. This formula is effective alone as an amendment or as a top dress for encouraging vigorous growth. Use it in conjunction with Roots Organics Uprising Bloom during a plant's flowering phase or combine it with Roots Organics Uprising Foundation to create a powerful supplement.

UPRISING BLOOM
NPK- / -3 - 6 - 4
DERIVED FROM
Fish Bone Meal, Greensand, Non Gmo Soybean Meal, Glacial Rock Dust, Non Gmo Alfalfa Meal, Feather Meal, Bat Guano, Langbeinite, Rock Phosphate and Hop Flowers. Also contains non plant food ingredient Humic Acid

Roots Organics Uprising Bloom is a diverse blend 100% natural and organic ingredients formulated for maximum results. This formula is effective alone as an amendment or as a top dress for encouraging vigorous flowering and fruiting. Uprising Bloom is most effective when used in conjunction with Roots Organics Uprising Grow during a plant's vegetative phase, or with Roots Organics Uprising Foundation as a supplement

Uprising Grow, Foundation, and Bloom: The Uprisings are comprehensive assortments of dry organic food sources, put together in a way to stimulate growth, fruit/flower production, and to provide a foundation of macro and micronutrients. These products appeal to organic minded people, but are also a good choice for those looking to save as much money and time as possible. Uprisings can be used to top dress in addition to liquids, or as the sole amendments to an entire crop. Anybody making a super soil mix should probably just read the ingredient list on Uprising Grow, Foundation, and Bloom. We already did most of the work for you.

and this is the application rate on the package

APPLICATION RATE
Small Containers (1 - 10 gallons) -- Light to Heavy Feeding
Apply 1 - 2 tsp (5 - 10 ml) per container or half this amount when used in conjunction with Uprising Grow or Uprising Bloom.
Medium Containers (10 - 25 gallons) -- Light to Heavy Feeding
Apply 1 TBS - 1/8 cup (15 - 30 ml) per container or half this amount when used in conjunction with Uprising Grow or Uprising Bloom.
Large Containers (25 gallons+) -- Light to Heavy Feeding
Apply 1/8 - 1/4 cup (30 - 60 ml) per container or half this amount when used in conjunction with Uprising Grow or Uprising Bloom.
Vegetable Gardens and Flower Beds
Apply 10 lbs per 100 square feet or half this amount when used in conjunction with Uprising Grow or Uprising Bloom.

there is a lot of good stuff in the uprising packs I just dont know the amounts that are in it so its hard to say exactly what's in the mix but what the hell lets see if it works I want to see how long I could go with out any other nutrients

what I think I will do is use the bottom half of the pot with the super soil experiment mix and use the top half of the soil with the extra bucket of soil I have

026365.JPG
025395.JPG
027329.JPG
029299.JPG
030273.JPG
031263.JPG
034217.JPG
035212.JPG
036192.JPG
037196.JPG

I just got done watering these autos I made 2 gallons of water with mills nutrients it had 12ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 4ml of Ultimate PK late stage Bloom Booster per gallon so a total of 24ml of A and B and 8ml of Ultimate PK late stage Bloom Booster it was ph. to 6.0 watered till I got a little run off

these autos are in day #62 from sprout

0013184.JPG
0032955.JPG
0042755.JPG
0052592.JPG
0062302.JPG
0072148.JPG
0081945.JPG
0091743.JPG
0101583.JPG
0111397.JPG

so as some of you may know I have been wanting to make my only super soil but dont have the money to make it yet so I decided to do a little experiment for the time being

I had these 2 small sample tubs of Mighty Blend Potting Mix I got a while back they seam to be about 2 or 3 gallons of soil in each and I had some roots organic uprising foundation, grow, and bloom dry nutrients that came with the roots master pack box I got when I was still growing in soil

so this is what I did I had one unopened 2.oz pack of each foundation, grow, and bloom and one of each 2.oz pack of each foundation, grow, and bloom but those ones were open packs not sure how much I used from them but still looked full to me so lets just say I used 4.oz of each and some roots organic oregonism xl

I used the bucket with less soil in it so I could mix it better with out spilling out I added all the uprising packs and some roots organic oregonism xl to the soil and mixed the hell out of it and last I added some plain tap water and closed it and mixed it some more I will let it sit for a few weeks till I figure what I am going to do with it

here is some info on what roots organic uprising is

UPRISING FOUNDATION
NPK- / -2 - 1 - 1
DERIVED FROM
Fish Bone Meal, Oyster Shell Flour, Kelp Meal, Greensand, Non GMO Soybean Meal, Glacial Rock Dust, Non GMO Alfalfa Meal, Feather Meal, Bat Guano and Langbeinite. Also contains non plant food ingredient Humic Acid

Roots Organics Uprising Foundation is a diverse blend of 100% natural and organic ingredients formulated for maximum results. When used alone as an amendment or as a top dress, this formula is effective for supplementing calcium, magnesium and iron. It is particularly dynamic when blended with Roots Organics Uprising Grow (for the vegetative growth phase) and with Roots Organics Uprising Bloom (for the bloom phase).

UPRISING GROW
NPK- / -6 - 1 - 2
DERIVED FROM
Bat Guano, Worm Castings, Fish Bone Meal, Greensand, Non Gmo Soybean Meal, Glacial Rock Dust, Non Gmo Alfalfa Meal, Feather Meal, Langbeinite, Fish Meal, Montmorillonite, Crab Meal and Nettle Leaf. Also contains non plant food ingredient Humic Acid

Roots Organics Uprising Grow is a diverse blend of 100% natural and organic ingredients specially formulated for maximum results. This formula is effective alone as an amendment or as a top dress for encouraging vigorous growth. Use it in conjunction with Roots Organics Uprising Bloom during a plant's flowering phase or combine it with Roots Organics Uprising Foundation to create a powerful supplement.

UPRISING BLOOM
NPK- / -3 - 6 - 4
DERIVED FROM
Fish Bone Meal, Greensand, Non Gmo Soybean Meal, Glacial Rock Dust, Non Gmo Alfalfa Meal, Feather Meal, Bat Guano, Langbeinite, Rock Phosphate and Hop Flowers. Also contains non plant food ingredient Humic Acid

Roots Organics Uprising Bloom is a diverse blend 100% natural and organic ingredients formulated for maximum results. This formula is effective alone as an amendment or as a top dress for encouraging vigorous flowering and fruiting. Uprising Bloom is most effective when used in conjunction with Roots Organics Uprising Grow during a plant's vegetative phase, or with Roots Organics Uprising Foundation as a supplement

Uprising Grow, Foundation, and Bloom: The Uprisings are comprehensive assortments of dry organic food sources, put together in a way to stimulate growth, fruit/flower production, and to provide a foundation of macro and micronutrients. These products appeal to organic minded people, but are also a good choice for those looking to save as much money and time as possible. Uprisings can be used to top dress in addition to liquids, or as the sole amendments to an entire crop. Anybody making a super soil mix should probably just read the ingredient list on Uprising Grow, Foundation, and Bloom. We already did most of the work for you.

and this is the application rate on the package

APPLICATION RATE
Small Containers (1 - 10 gallons) -- Light to Heavy Feeding
Apply 1 - 2 tsp (5 - 10 ml) per container or half this amount when used in conjunction with Uprising Grow or Uprising Bloom.
Medium Containers (10 - 25 gallons) -- Light to Heavy Feeding
Apply 1 TBS - 1/8 cup (15 - 30 ml) per container or half this amount when used in conjunction with Uprising Grow or Uprising Bloom.
Large Containers (25 gallons+) -- Light to Heavy Feeding
Apply 1/8 - 1/4 cup (30 - 60 ml) per container or half this amount when used in conjunction with Uprising Grow or Uprising Bloom.
Vegetable Gardens and Flower Beds
Apply 10 lbs per 100 square feet or half this amount when used in conjunction with Uprising Grow or Uprising Bloom.

there is a lot of good stuff in the uprising packs I just dont know the amounts that are in it so its hard to say exactly what's in the mix but what the hell lets see if it works I want to see how long I could go with out any other nutrients

what I think I will do is use the bottom half of the pot with the super soil experiment mix and use the top half of the soil with the extra bucket of soil I have

026365.JPG
025395.JPG
027329.JPG
029299.JPG
030273.JPG
031263.JPG
034217.JPG
035212.JPG
036192.JPG
037196.JPG

so a little update on my experimental super soil mix I had a few days ago I added a few caps full of liquid earthworm casting I had since I dont have any worm casting to add to it yesterday and checked on it today and realized it was way to moist and it was starting to develop a bad smell

so I took the last bit of roots organic soil I had it way like a half gallon worth and added it to the mix to help it dry out some and I also left the top of the container off for now

this experiment is a good way for me to get familiar with the super soil process so when I do decided to make it I will have a little knowledge of how to make it

from what I have been reading that you want it moist but not wet so that the bad anaerobic microbes dont take over for now I will just let it dry out some

Back
Top Bottom