Db003's - Glueberry Skunk Auto Tester - Nightcrawler OG Auto Tester - Mars II 700

time for a update on my critical mass collective and top shelf elite collaboration tester grow of nightcrawler og auto and glueberry skunk auto

I just got done water these autos I made 1 gallon of water it had 2ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 1ml of start R per gallon it was ph. to 5.9 I gave them a bit over a quarter of a gallon each until they got a bit of run off

these autos are in day #10 from sprout

0013110.JPG
0023011.JPG
0032896.JPG
0042702.JPG

time for a update on my critical mass collective and top shelf elite collaboration tester grow of nightcrawler og auto and glueberry skunk auto

I just got done water these autos I made 1 gallon of water it had 2ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 1ml of start R per gallon it was ph. to 5.9 I gave them a bit over a quarter gallon of water each until they got a bit of run off

these autos are in day #12 from sprout

0013114.JPG
0023015.JPG
0032899.JPG
0042705.JPG

I just got done water these autos I made 1 gallon of water it had 4ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 2ml of start R per gallon it was ph. to 5.9 I gave them a bit over a quarter gallon of water each until they got a bit of run off

these autos are in day #14 from sprout

0013117.JPG
0023018.JPG
0032902.JPG
0042707.JPG

time for a update on my critical mass collective and top shelf elite collaboration tester grow of nightcrawler OG auto and glueberry skunk auto

I just got done water these autos I made 1 gallon of water it had 4ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 2ml of start R per gallon it was ph. to 6.0 I split the whole gallon between them I did not get any run off this time so I might make 2 gallon next time

you can see the indica dominate genetics showing on the nightcrawler OG auto I am real happy about that I love a good indica and the glueberry skunk auto is a nice mix of both but they are still young I still need to give them some time to see how the develop

these autos are in day #16 from sprout

0023021.JPG
0032905.JPG
0042710.JPG
0052547.JPG

DB your girls are looking gooooood and healthy.. Hey man tell me do you do you use those e-pens? and if you do which do you like best the pens or a joint/bowl? I'm trying to decide if I should take some of my harvest and make oil for the e-pens.

:goodjob:

I have used the e-pens before but dont like them much I also have my micro g pen but dont even use it anymore my favorite way to smoke is pack a fat bowl of some bud in my bubbler and put a nice fat dab on top of it and smoke away like a regular bowl but I just take less hits at a time no blunts I dont like tobacco of any kind I did when I was young but that was a long time ago

1# bubblers
2# bongs
3# dry pies
4# joints

Yeah I hear ya man, while I do still smoke B&M cigarillo's, I can't stands blunts or cigarettes. I do enjoy my water bong I made last year (made during a Glass altering phase of my life) every now and then, but I usually smoke (Raw)joints. I do have a mini vap machine but either I didn't know how to use it or it was just a dud I didn't like it.

Yeah I hear ya man, while I do still smoke B&M cigarillo's, I can't stands blunts or cigarettes. I do enjoy my water bong I made last year (made during a Glass altering phase of my life) every now and then, but I usually smoke (Raw)joints. I do have a mini vap machine but either I didn't know how to use it or it was just a dud I didn't like it.

you made your own bong that's awesome I have a nice collection of bongs and pipes like 10 or so I think I also got a nice bong I won in a contest on Facebook and a pipe I won too in another contest on Facebook I have won more then my fare share of contests lol from a bong a pipe and like 7 different seed contests and some other stuff and a bong my mom won as 1st place in a cannabis art contest like 8 years ago and a local canna cup

look at what I just got in the mail! I got some Cheshire Grin Organic Worm Casting Liquid Extract that I will be testing out in my current grow they sent me out 4 gallons and some rolling papers as well I would like to thank Cheshire Grin​ and Critical Mass Collective​ and TOP SHELF ELITE​ for the opportunity to test some awesome genetics that I am growing right now a great product to try out I will talk about it more in my next video update

0013123.JPG
0023024.JPG
0032907.JPG
0042712.JPG
0091713.JPG
0101559.JPG
0111375.JPG

The strain names are what got me here. But this Cheshire Grin definitely has sparked my attention

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The strain names are what got me here. But this Cheshire Grin definitely has sparked my attention

thanks dan hope you enjoy the grow I am a dan myself by the way :high-five:

I went and checked out the Cheshire website. They look like they make a quality product. So I asked for a free sample lol in return I'll give plugs on my YouTube page. If not. I'll prob just buy some come pay day. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom