Db003's Auto Grow - Advanced Seeds Auto Somango - Mars II 400 Veg Tent

just watered my autos with some plain water they are looking nice I did not think the would get so tall but you live and you learn they are in day 40 and 42 and my clone just hit the 49 days in veg not sure what I am going to do with it yet I still have to wait and see what I an going to do with the plant I have in the other tent that does not want to flower

0071743.JPG

0081588.JPG

0101300.JPG

0111138.JPG

0121033.JPG

013932.JPG

014845.JPG

015768.JPG

016720.JPG

017644.JPG

018576.JPG

019506.JPG

020491.JPG

def growing tall man, im going to have to keep an eye on mine for sure... how would you say the frost production is compared to your reg grow? and hows she smelling?

so I just watered my autos with there second dose of bloom nutes I am glad they have stopped growing taller I gave them a full dose of nutes but I did not add everything in my nutes line I am still giving the clone plain water and surprisingly it looks fine so I will keep doing what I have been doing until it looks likes it needs some nutes I added a pic of the nutes I used on the autos to let you get a pic of what I am giving them

the larger taller auto is in day #45 and the other one is in day #43

the autos are starting to give off a nice fruity smell I am glad these plants are doing good it is helping me cope with all the problems I am having with my other plant it gets stressful when try to do things right and it goes to crap but c'est la vie what happens is going to happen lol

0052107.JPG

0061867.JPG

0081591.JPG

0091417.JPG

0111141.JPG

0121035.JPG

014846.JPG

024353.JPG

looking gorgeous db, whats with the monitor, you got a cctv set up on youre plants or sumin :rofl:

Herb :yummy:

I was taking the same. I need a live cam in my grow boxes.

Love that monitoring setup there db003. I wouldn't mind some of that for while I'm sat at my PC, care to share your setup for the geeks amongst us? :bravo:

lol its not a cctv it was just pics I took of my plants on my computer I have connect to my big screen TV I wish I had a camera setup hmmm now I got a idea :idea:

sorry to see what happend to the marian kush but at least youll have these to look forward to! :goodjob:

so I figured that since I will not be growing anything in my flower tent right now until I get the light leak fixed when I get paid on the first of the month I will put the mars II 700 in the veg tent so I can give the auto flowers in there more light then mars II 400 that is in there now I made sure I wiped down real good twice so that I wont bring any spider mites since it was in the tent that had them

well fuck my life the spider mites are now in my veg tent I only seen a little spots on one of the auto flowers so I plucked that leaf and got my magnifying and bam I seen mites why lord why

looks like I am going to get some bug bombs what's a good brand I will wait until the autos are done before I put the bug bombs so the only plant that will be alive in my room will be the clone I have

going to get two doktor doom bombs one for each tent and some regular indoor bug bombs since I will be using them anyway for the house

dam man i hope that mite stuff you got work well! those dam bugs will really ruin your crop fast its looking man

what's up everyone I have been lagging it on my grow journals lately I have been having a lot of ups and downs

so my autos are looking great they are in day #52 and day #51 the buds are finally starting to swell a bit I have been getting a lot of yellowing so I upped the Cal mag in my last watering if the leaf is yellow I don't pluck it off mostly they just fall off by them self's I just let the plants do there thing

plants are really beefing up since I put the mars II 700 in there tent I just moved the clone that was in this tent to my other tent by its self so that should give the plants some more air movement and now they have more room so they will be a little less crowded

as for the spider mites I sprayed the clone that was in there with the autos I did not spray the autos I only seen one leaf on one of the autos with mite damage I plucked that leaf as soon as I seen it and since then I have not seen anymore damage at all I am not saying there gone just I have not seen any damage I am hoping I got to them before they could fuck up my plants they look like they will be ready to harvest soon so they should be fine and I have been looking at the clone and I don't see any mites on it also lets hope I killed those little fuckers

0071755.JPG

0081598.JPG

0091423.JPG

0101308.JPG

0111147.JPG

0121038.JPG

013935.JPG

014852.JPG

015773.JPG

016727.JPG

017648.JPG

018581.JPG