Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flower

Re: Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flow

Sorry for your loss db.

im very sorry to here about your loss friend, these things happen in life, we just have to learn and move on :thumb: good grow and hope those mites stay away!

Damn that's rough, Was looking so good.

thanks everybody it does suck I put three months in to that plant and got nothing from it but a headache I am going to wipe the tent down in the morning but I don't think I will put anything in there for at least a week or so some I can clean it out real good and test to see if I still have light leaks in the day time I want the next grow to be right not sure what I am going to put in the tent yet I still have some more auto seeds and the clone I took from that plant and I also have a fem Delahaze seed I got as a freebie from Herbies I will just wait and see

Re: Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flow

Shame about the plant db but it's good to see that you've made sure the tent will be perfect on the next grow. I hope everything is fine next time around, I'll be here sending some good karma and moral support over. All the best.

Seems like you share my finesse skills when it comes to broken branches. But you've taken it to a whole new level my friend.
:rip:

WTF man?? Did you bodyslam the fucking thing or something? LOL!!
I really feel bad for you as I know you've put lots of time and effort into this grow, but I'm also having a laugh out of this as well since it seems like something I'd do.

I suggest that you spray everything down with a 20% bleach/water solution before beginning another run.
This will do a good job of disinfecting everything and will kill any nasties such as insect larvae and mold/mildew spores.

Sometimes you eat the bar, and well, sometimes he eats you...

My condolences on the loss of your lovely lady. **it happens.

Not sure what you have up your sleeve for the next grow, but I suggest growing several strains at once (2-3). The genetic variety will keep the crop healthier as a whole, and you'll be able to flip the ladies much sooner. ScrOG or not, I also suggest feeding the ladies less often and getting a simple pH kit to balance your nutrient solution. I used hardly any nutes my first grow and friends have nothing but praise for my dope.

Anyway, stay strong and may the brix be with you.

ok I'm feeling better now that I cleaned out my grow tent real good I took a bunch of Clorox disinfecting wipes and I added a little more bleach to each wipe and wiped the hell out of the grow tent

I took out the light and wiped it down I took out the spill mat from the bottom of the tent and washed it in the bathtub last night with very hot water and let it dry outside until this morning and I still wiped it down with the wipes

I wiped down the small fan took off the front grill and wiped it down and the fan blades I wiped down the vent fan housing I'm telling you I wiped everything I could think of and then some and after that

I got zipped up in side of the tent to check for light leaks and dam it the was another light leak in one of the corners besides the light leak I fixed so I got to get some gorilla tape and patch up my tent when I get paid on the first and then I will try I decide what I will be growing in there next

so it looks like the Martian Kush grow journal will have a second chance!

so I patched the spots in the tent that I had light leaks coming from with some tape I cleaned out the tent really well after I took the plant out of there last week I just got done setting it back up I also washed the per filter on my carbon filter by hand with very hot water and let it dry out for a few days before I put the tent back up

I took the Martian Kush clone I had got from the plant I had in the scrog out of the veg tent with the autos and put in the tent by its self with the mars II 400 and I am going to try to get it to flower I am just want to see if it does flower I hope I fixed all the problems I was having with the tent I will be running the lights in the day just to be safe I have not put the plant in 12/12 yet tomorrow will be its first real day of 12/12 lights will be on from 8am to 8pm in this tent

this was my first clone I had got to root it is a weird looking clone but who cares I did some lst on it to spread the braches out a bit before it goes in to flower tomorrow

0042246.JPG

0052118.JPG

0061876.JPG

Great news db003. Good to see there's another on the go already. Good luck and I'm keeping my fingers, toes and legs crossed for you ;)

so I decided that for this plant I will try something new I recently received some sample bottles of Elevation Organics nutes so I will be using them for this plant

I found one of there feeding schedules there is a light a medium and a heavy version and I will be using there light feeding schedule

I have never used any other nutes other then roots organics and earth juice so it will be something new

I used one tsp of the grow one half of a tsp of bloom and one tsp of the Cal mag and desert nectar

022413.JPG

023387.JPG

All caught up and must I say wow, this has been I rollercoaster, I feel for your loss bro you were looking pretty golden except for the mites, but hey you came in clutch dude I'm sitting front row bro.

Our set ups are kind of close any opinions on the Roots Organics line?

But either way I'm subbed, stay growing, and smoking. :lot-o-toke:

It's great to hear that you got everything all sorted out and have a new girl to bloom out. Woohoo!!
:high-five:

She has lots of nodes. She's going to fill in nicely during stretch.
:thumb:

so I just watered my plant I gave it its first dose of bloom nutes and today will be the first day of flower the new nutes I am using have strong fish smell...:surf: I think the plant will like it

0111148.JPG

0121039.JPG

013936.JPG

super stoked on your survivor man! the journal lives on and im really interested in seeing how the nutes do :Namaste:

so I know its been a while since I last updated the grow plant is still alive I have been feeding it plain water for the last few watering's because when I watered it with nutes a few watering's ago I got the nutes on the leaves and it burned the hell out of them I just gave this plant its second round of nutes

I put this plant in to flower to see if it would go in to flower at all my last plant in this tent would not I had a lot of problems light leaks bad ph. spider mites you name it and it was happening to that plant

this plant has been in 12/12 for 13 days now and it looks like I fixed the problems I will just have to wait and see if it blooms out first

and when I watered the plant today I noticed that I seen a few fungus gnats flying around so I took a little play sand and put it over the top layer of my soil I don't want them to spread to my other tent

0081614.JPG

0091434.JPG

0101319.JPG

0111160.JPG

0121050.JPG

hope she gives you some results man, at least its looking like its flowering :cheer:

so I just watered my plant I tried my hands at ph. the water this time I adjusted it to 6.5-6.4 I did not test the run off I don't have a saucer for this plant so I did not water till run off like I do most of the time

0111163.JPG

0101321.JPG

0091437.JPG

Looking good db. :thumb:

FYI - If you're seeing fungus gnats this is a sign of over watering. You girl looks good though so just keep doing whatever you're doing.
:high-five:

yes the plant is looking really good, wish the scrog had turned out as that plant was a beast but im sure this one will be like a phoenix from the ash's

I just watered my plant I gave her its second dose of nutes I gave them at lite strength I ph. the nutes to 6.6 run off came out at 6.4

it looks like the plant is going to flower this time I hope so that way I could start a new scrog after this grow I will be growing from seed it will be the freebie seed I got for Herbies

I am not expecting much form this plant I just wanted to see if it would make it all the way from flower to harvest that way I know I wont have any problems with my next grow

0061897.JPG

0071776.JPG

0081619.JPG

0091441.JPG

Back
Top Bottom