Db003's Scrog - Humboldt Seeds - Bubba's Gift - Mars II 700

this grow is not over just yet! so I am down to one of the bubbas gift in the tent I harvested the other one today I just gave this one some plain water ph. to around 6.5 but I think it was 6.4 but it does not really matter

since this is the only plant in the tent I took some pipe cleaners and some of my binder clips and used them to spread the braches out some that way I could get some more light to the plant in the center and other parts and the added air flow is a bonus

this bubbas gift is in day #50 of flower

0101463.JPG
0111294.JPG
0121166.JPG
0131049.JPG
014947.JPG
015850.JPG

:thumb:I like those frosty:volcano-smiley:,since she is the only plant live in the tent,i am sure she will be happier:bravo:Do u think she will stretch out little bit?:cheer:

no she's done stretching just getting a bit more light before I chop her in a week

no she's done stretching just getting a bit more light before I chop her in a week
Good show ! You got any pics. that are just in regular light ? i have bubba's gift outside. Was two ft. when it went planted on june 1st.. Can hardly wait for white tops to appear !! Just wondering how it looks in daylight ? And let us know the final dry weight . Thanks !!

Good show ! You got any pics. that are just in regular light ? i have bubba's gift outside. Was two ft. when it went planted on june 1st.. Can hardly wait for white tops to appear !! Just wondering how it looks in daylight ? And let us know the final dry weight . Thanks !!

I will take some in natural light on my next update

well that's another successful grow in the history books for me I just harvested my last bubbas gift of this grow I was still super tired I was up late binge watching a show so I said to hell with the super close trim so I just did a basic close trim on this harvest since this plant was way more frosty then the other bubbas gift I harvested last week

the buds that were still hanging from the first bubbas gift harvest were still moist so I trimmed the buds off the stem and put them in a large brown paper bag to continue drying plus I needed the space to hang the other buds

this plant was harvested on day #54 of flower

0012947.JPG
0022849.JPG
0042548.JPG
0052410.JPG
0062132.JPG
0071988.JPG
0081802.JPG
0091605.JPG
0101467.JPG

Yayyy...Natural light..:cheer:..Natural light.... Although your pics look pretty good as is. Mine still has a purple tent to them even with holding up to my glasses. Plant looks delicious db. Is the other one curing now? Have you tried using the Beveda 62 packs? I used them this grow. After I hung them and was ready to put in jars I put a B pack in each jar. I didnt have to burp or anything. I of course did a little. I would open one jar just to make sure it was working and to be safe. But they were always right on that line. I didnt have a hygrometer to be sure, but by feel it felt fine. Its now been over 4 weeks i think and they are fine. 9 jars, oz in each jar, and I made sure every few hours I would shake the jars a bit to break the buds apart from each other and distribute the moisture around. Iv only used them once so They may not be for everyone. But on this harvest, it took ALOT of the work out of the cure. Just a thought homie. Worth a try in my book.

Yayyy...Natural light..:cheer:..Natural light.... Although your pics look pretty good as is. Mine still has a purple tent to them even with holding up to my glasses. Plant looks delicious db. Is the other one curing now? Have you tried using the Beveda 62 packs? I used them this grow. After I hung them and was ready to put in jars I put a B pack in each jar. I didnt have to burp or anything. I of course did a little. I would open one jar just to make sure it was working and to be safe. But they were always right on that line. I didnt have a hygrometer to be sure, but by feel it felt fine. Its now been over 4 weeks i think and they are fine. 9 jars, oz in each jar, and I made sure every few hours I would shake the jars a bit to break the buds apart from each other and distribute the moisture around. Iv only used them once so They may not be for everyone. But on this harvest, it took ALOT of the work out of the cure. Just a thought homie. Worth a try in my book.

I had one Beveda 62 pack before but not sure I was using it right I want to get some and give it another shot

Nice dB, box full of buds for you man! Good job with the bubbas gift, she'll keep on giving until those buds are consumed. :bravo: some meager reps for you...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

hey thanks for the rep snid cant wait to try some of the bubbas gift

:tommy: a box of cannabis,great job:bravo:
well that's another successful grow in the history books for me I just harvested my last bubbas gift of this grow I was still super tired I was up late binge watching a show so I said to hell with the super close trim so I just did a basic close trim on this harvest since this plant was way more frosty then the other bubbas gift I harvested last week

the buds that were still hanging from the first bubbas gift harvest were still moist so I trimmed the buds off the stem and put them in a large brown paper bag to continue drying plus I needed the space to hang the other buds

this plant was harvested on day #54 of flower

0012947.JPG
0022849.JPG
0042548.JPG
0052410.JPG
0062132.JPG
0071988.JPG
0081802.JPG
0091605.JPG
0101467.JPG

just got a dry weight on the first bubbas gift it came out to 92 grams on the dot so 3.2oz not bad at all when I took the buds off the stems and put them in the paper bag there were still moist but when I got home this morning there were bone dry

I am kind of disappointed that I let them get that dry they are way past the point of a cure but its all good I still have one more plant drying I hope I can catch that one in time for the cure

even thought its super dry the buds are nice and dense and still have a good smell but I bet it would have been a lot better with a proper cure I put a humidity meter in one of the jars just to see were its at I will wait 24 hours and see what it says right now its at 45% and that's way past the cure

I could get some humidity packs but that would take to long and so what if its dry as fuck I am still going to smoke it lmao so its all good I will just leave it like it is and get a nice cure on the second bubbas gift that's still dying

they were drying for 6 days today by the way

0121170.JPG
0131051.JPG
014949.JPG

what's up peeps is so hot but its all good I just took the last bubbas gift plant that I had drying and took it off the stems and put them in jars I did not get a weight yet going to see if it still has moister in it still but from what it looks like I think I got another 3 oz. if so that's awesome when I get a weight I will up date

but so far I think I am going to like this one better I know I like the way this one smells way better the other one has a subtle but the other one is in your face

0012949.JPG
0022852.JPG
0032735.JPG
0042551.JPG

:lot-o-toke:

Congratulations!!!:tommy::tommy: I wish i can have a try:volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley:
what's up peeps is so hot but its all good I just took the last bubbas gift plant that I had drying and took it off the stems and put them in jars I did not get a weight yet going to see if it still has moister in it still but from what it looks like I think I got another 3 oz. if so that's awesome when I get a weight I will up date

but so far I think I am going to like this one better I know I like the way this one smells way better the other one has a subtle but the other one is in your face

0012949.JPG
0022852.JPG
0032735.JPG
0042551.JPG

:lot-o-toke:

this grow is now over I got my final weight on the last bubbas gift I got 79.5 grams just under 3oz so all together I around got 6oz. from both plant not a bad haul for my size of a grow space

this fist bubbas gift aka bubba #1 I got a bit more I got 92 grams on the dot but a lot of smaller buds but are nice and dense and it has a real earthy dank Kush taste and smell

I have not tried the second bubbas gift aka bubba #2 yet but it has a more sweet berry/grape smell and has a lighter color I got 79.5 grams and had more fluffy buds and yielded a bit less

but over all a great grow I plan on doing another photo grow soon just as soon as my auto grow in my closet is done and I get my seeds in the mail I plan on doing 4 photo plants in 5 gallon fabric pots with pure coco it will be my first grow with a photo in coco but should not be any different then growing the autos in coco

not sure what nutes I will use I am thinking I will try the emerald harvest line I got a the grand opening of the hydro show I went to I am pretty sure I have enough for all 4 plants

0121170.JPG
0131051.JPG
014949.JPG
0012949.JPG
0022852.JPG
0032735.JPG

Back
Top Bottom