Nice Work Brother! Beautiful bit of engineering there! Gorgeous Plants! Love the Variety! Good Luck on your grow!
I appreciate it. I'm looking forward to trying the Bubba's Gift and Star Doggie. Haven't had either of them before. I'm trying to grow as many plants at a time as I can. I went seed buying crazy a while ago so I need to get through them lol. Plus it's nice to have multiple strains to choose from when it's time to blaze.

I appreciate it. I'm looking forward to trying the Bubba's Gift and Star Doggie. Haven't had either of them before. I'm trying to grow as many plants at a time as I can. I went seed buying crazy a while ago so I need to get through them lol. Plus it's nice to have multiple strains to choose from when it's time to blaze.
You sound like me now! We are brothers ! About 100 strains. The things I’ve learned about doing different strains from different breeders. I like to hit my seed banks when they run their sales. Loadem up! The things I thought I’d enjoy most don’t turn out to be. There’s sleepers everywhere and many times I don’t know until after the cure. The difficulty to dial in different genetics and at different stages of growth has me custom blending for each plant. I have went to 1 tent,1 plant. Size differences alone when flipping to flowering was a challenge for me in a mass grow, even with lst. Some of them stretch, some no. Keep up the great work! Looking forward to seeing your progress and updates!

Flower Day 57, Grow Day 143

Pineapple Chunk

She is getting close! I'd say about a week. The calyxes are swelling up, there is just a couple buds that need to finish and the trichomes are still not where I like them. A lot of clear trichomes still.

IMG_0164.jpg

Flower Day 54, Grow Day 129

Bubba's Gift and Star Doggie

The Bubba's Gift is hanging to dry. She got the chop on Monday. I think I'll be trimming her tomorrow or Sunday.
The Star Doggie just went in the tent for 36 hours of darkness then she will get the chop.

IMG_0168.jpg

Cinderella 99

The Nitrogen toxicity has fried the leaves on this girl. She is still pushing out hairs and the calyxes are starting to swell. I'm thinking a couple weeks at least. Trichomes are pretty much all clear.

IMG_0167.jpg

Congrats on that harvest of the Bubbas Gift....she looks delicious! Thats a strain I have always wanted to give a try.
I think I have a couple more seeds. I'm definitely going to grow this again. I cut her a little early so I definitely want to see how it is going all the way to the end.

Flower Day 79, Grow Day 165

Pineapple Chunk

I'm getting anxious for this lady to finish up. There are a couple buds still swelling up and the trichomes are still clear. Hopefully not much longer.

IMG_0218.jpg

Flower Day 76, Grow Day 151

Cinderella 99

She is almost finished also. There are a couple buds on this plant that are still swelling as well. Seems like there are more trichomes showing up everyday. Trichomes are still mostly clear. I'd imagine the excess Nitrogen fried the leaves and probably slowed down the harvest on this one.

IMG_0219.jpg

Back
Top Bottom