Jari's Secret Garden - LED & HID - Soil Grow x4 Strains LST - Scrog!

Jarimuana

Sup folks!

Thanks for stopping by! Pull up a chair, introduce yourself and let's get this show on the road!

I've planted 10/20 of the following feminised strains in 50:50 Plant Magic Plus Soil and Perlite and watered at 6.4 PH. The others will be done tomorrow evening.

x5 Barney's Farm - Critical Kush
x5 Barney's Farm - Blue Cheese
x5 Barney's Farm - Pineapple Chunk
x5 Sweet Seeds - Ice Cool

Germination Equipment:
- 0.7 Litre Square Pots
- T5 CFL Lighting (6 bulbs x 2 ft long)
- SENPAIC Mini USB Oscillating Fan

Vegetation / Flower Equipment:
- 2.4m x 1.2m x 2m Light House Max
- x2 5" Black Orchid Air Cooled Hood
- 5" RVK Inline Fan (For Hoods)
- 5" TD Silent Inline Fan
- 6" Mountain Air Carbon Filter
- x2 600W Digital Omega Ballast
- Unmentionable USA Brand LED 450
- 5" 20M Accoustic Ducting

Accessories
- Ecoheater 50cm Slimline Tube Heater(55W)
- Etekcity IR Laser Thermometer
- ThermoGuard Plug-in Digital Thermostat
- 75GPD 4 Stage Reverse Osmosis Unit-
- Blooming Weather "Klima" Wireless Thermo-Hygrometer
- MarsHydro LED Visual Eye Protection
- Ward 120L Water Butt
- Digital Water PH Pen
- FA50 40m2 p/h Ozone Generator
- NPK/PH Soil Test Kits
- Plant Magic Cal-Mag
- Plant Magic Grow/Bloom

I will be posting more information and pictures over the next few days! I hope your just as aroused as I am right now!

Peace!
420-magazine-mobile1532295569.jpg
420-magazine-mobile300593813.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1029606891.jpg
420-magazine-mobile301876439.jpg

420-magazine-mobile911257156.jpg

Ice Cool & Pineapple Chunk

420-magazine-mobile538083504.jpg
420-magazine-mobile558834592.jpg

:Thanks:

Sent from my SM-J320FN using 420 Magazine Mobile App

re: Jari's Secret Garden - LED & HID - Soil Grow x4 Strains LST - Scrog!

Very nice!! I'm also starting to grow barney's farm pineapple chunk, I read it is one of the best strains nowadays, looking forward to try it

Jah Bless :tokin:

Hey Jari. Imi here, found you! Nice man!

Hey fellas! Planted the x5 Blue Cheese and the x5 Critical Kush today as well as attended the birth of my daughter! Today has been a good day! Would have posted these earlier but they're here now!
420-magazine-mobile332049280.jpg
420-magazine-mobile185865303.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1365925215.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1274239199.jpg

Will post an update when we see the cotyledons !

Congratulations buddy. Hope mum and baby doing well.

Don't neglect your Cheese! Although if you did I'd understand.

They spent a night at 13°C mate as the heater died. Not surprising really. When girls get that cold they can assume the end of winter and they will ripen whatever buds they have and decide it's time to die. I'm hoping I avoided that. On top of that they have been exposed to light during dark periods so I'm also expecting hermies.. if that doesn't happen then there's still the likelihood that the 13°C has 'stalled' them. Which as you know basically means they stop growing for 2-3 weeks and as they are in flower right now that may have fucked it.

Here is the Big Buddha Cheese x Cheese. I've got them in the tent again and they've had plenty of ventilation and back under the LEDs so if there is hope for them we will know in a few days. Although I think they grew last night so maybe these bad girls are real survivors and will go on fighting that good fight.

420-magazine-mobile187811420.jpg

Try not to worry about them too much...I've done all of the above and things worked out ok. Look on the bright side..if they hermi and you don't catch them look at it as a seed breeding experience. The cold temps shouldn't have bothered them too much as it was only one night.

Things will work out no matter what and as it is your first grow its a learning experience which you can carry to your larger grow. Keep your chin up and give th ladies some positive vibes.

I hear you. Good man. I've learnt that you get a feel for your plants if you look after them and pay close attention.. that's the best experience to be gained from a first grow imo. The ability to read your girls and know how they will react.. I've learnt most from the mistakes I've made so yeah I really hope they are fine but they will always be remember either way haha

Exactly! They are looking healthy and well and you did a good job moving them a couple of times and not giving up.

The lighthouse max tents are excellent so I'm sure you will love it when it's set up. Looking forward to sticking with ya throughout both grows. Good luck!

I can't wait for your grows! C'mon big man make it happen sooner! :D I like lighthouse max too they seem good. A few defects with the new one though
420-magazine-mobile757307919.jpg

A zipper seam tore on construction and it really wasn't tricky to out up its debatable easier than a smaller one due to the extra zips so you make it in two halves... also missing caps at ends of poles and one of the metal clasps at the ends of the poles are missing. I think the tear won't be a problem though as it's at the back and tiny and won't be a light problem.

If you don't need it yet I'd return it buddy. It shouldn't rip on construction. The max range are made to be tough. Also with the missing ends I'd be on to them sharpish.

Unfortunately I can only get to mine when I get to it....as you know I have a few things to take care off and to be honest it will be August September this year. Nothing I can do buddy so I'm living through you at the moment and for a good while longer!

By the way, what size pots are you using for the big grow?

Start in 0.7 Litre squares like my new ones and then at 3 weeks or more in transplant to the 17L. It only took a week for the foliage to fill the 17L last time

You are going to find it tough with 20 plants in that space with those size pots. I'd go much smaller...7 Litre per plant. But it is your grow!

Ok so 18 is a little better! Let's see how it goes. My experience is with bigger pots plants grow out more rather than up. So for example, while I wont be doing scrog...just topping and lst in the same size tent as you cheese I'll be using 11 Litre pots and 4 plants. I'll be interested to see how it goes and proved wrong! Great part about this site is you can learn from other people no matter what experience level you have!

I can't wait buddy...may even have to fly over for the smoke test!

I was thinking we would post each other our samples but heck why not! Plenty of room for you here haha! The great thing is if they need the space I can put 4 of them in the 1x1x2 as it will be free by then. That was the thinking anyway! That would leave 14 plants for the big tent. Although I really think with some good LST I can produce some big yields. I will be defoliating too. We will see how the vegging styles we use fill our canopys whether yours will be enough to fill and whether mine would be too much haha. I really recomended trying a 15L or 17L for 4 though. They say 1 gallon for each foot of height you expect to grow?

Back
Top Bottom