Ladon's Soil Barney’s Farm Strawberry Lemonade

Week 7 Flower

Flower Nutrients - Week 7

Last week of Big Bud then it's onto Overdrive from Advanced Nutrients for 2 weeks.

NutrientVolume
Advanced Nutrients Grow, Micro, Bloom2.2 ml/L
Advanced Nutrients B-521.0 ml/L
Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal-Mag1.0 ml/L
Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy1.0 ml/L
Advanced Nutrients Rhino Skin1.0 ml/L
Advanced Nutrients Bud Factor X1.0 ml/L
Advanced Nutrients Nirvana1.0 ml/L
Advanced Nutrients Big Bud2.0 ml/L

Week 8 Flower

Flower Nutrients - Week 8

Lowered volume of nutrients and switched from Big Bud to Overdrive from Advanced Nutrients.

NutrientVolume
Advanced Nutrients Grow, Micro, Bloom1.75 ml/L
Advanced Nutrients B-520.75 ml/L
Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal-Mag0.75 ml/L
Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy0.75 ml/L
Advanced Nutrients Rhino Skin1.0 ml/L
Advanced Nutrients Bud Factor X0.75 ml/L
Advanced Nutrients Nirvana0.75 ml/L
Advanced Nutrients Overdrive2.0 ml/L

I've got 2 of these in my RDWC myself. Haven't had the strain before, but I'm a bit excited for it, and hope I can grow it up to match the hype. :)

Yours looked really good all the way through. Nice job! :thumb:

Thanks I appreciate it, I’m going to check out your journal right now :)

I’m also hoping it lives up to the hype...I swear my nostrils fizz just smelling them lol

Since I just flipped mine yesterday, I'm not really getting much of a distinction in smells yet, but I do look forward to them. The only one I have running right now in the tent that has any distinct smell is the Durban Poison. It smells of a real nice lime, with a slight backend of maybe cheesecake? I dunno, but it's smells delicious right now. Maybe a key lime pie that's real heavy on the lime is a better example. Either way, I should have been using the leaves for salad. :D

Since I just flipped mine yesterday, I'm not really getting much of a distinction in smells yet, but I do look forward to them. The only one I have running right now in the tent that has any distinct smell is the Durban Poison. It smells of a real nice lime, with a slight backend of maybe cheesecake? I dunno, but it's smells delicious right now. Maybe a key lime pie that's real heavy on the lime is a better example. Either way, I should have been using the leaves for salad. :D

Sounds delicious :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom