SoG Hydro Wilma 10 pot system-G13 Haze and Delahaze

CannaNorway

cannanorway's 4th garden,my first one in the 420 magazine(i'm allready in the 4 week of blooming now,but i'm going to make the journal as close to step by step through the whole growing period as i can in the next 3 days and take it from there)

Strains:G13 Haze-Sativa Dominant(barneys) ---- Delahaze-70/30 sativa/indica(paradise seeds)
Quantum:3 Delahaze and 7 g13 haze (also got a nebula i adopted,had to take her in as her owner intended to throw her away :O )
Lights:1x600MH 1x600HPS 1x400HPS for the grow and all HPS in the late flowering stage (3-4weeks in the blooming)
Nutrients:GHE Flora 3 part and advanced nutrients B52, Grandma enggy's fulvic acid and Organic B Vitamins
HydroSystem:Wilma 10 pot dripp
Ventilation:1 Extractor fan for bringing clean air in to my grow room(not shure how big) and 2 oscillating fans(4 oscillating fans will be used in the last 3 weeks)
Grow Room:Basement room(between 3.5-5 squermeters,and 175 cm in height)bad hight but wath can you do when you got no other rooms :(

Nutes in 4-6 first days from seedlings are low,EC about 0.1- 0.3
Nutes in grow phase:1.5ml/L flora grow , 1.0ml/L flora micro , 0.5ml/l flora bloom ,EC varies 0.7-1.2
Nutes in early blooming(first 3 weeks):1.0ml/L flora grow , 1.0 ml/L flora micro , 1.0ml/L flora bloom ,EC varies 0.8-1.3
Nutes in late blooming:0.5ml/L flora grow ,1.0ml/L flora micro ,1.5ml/L flora bloom ,EC varies 1.0-1.6
the advanced nutrients i use at the same amount all the way:B52 2ml/L ,Grandma enggy's fulvic acid 2.5ml/L and the organic B 5ml/L

here's some pictures
4uka.jpg

4-5_weeks_old_delahaze_and_g13haze.jpg
delahaze are the light green ones and the darker broader leafs are the g13haze ,.grown for 4 weeks,took the tops a few days a go so they dont get so tall and big as i got a small grow room,going to wait a few days now so the 2 new topps can grow a little bit before i start to flower them

i belive i got a little problem with the ph becouse of the clay pebbles i use(not the usual clay pebbel i use to buy),seems like they make the ph swing like a roller coster so i got to change the water every 3-4 days :(

and the leaves on the delahaze is a little bit affected by something,i belive it is the ph problem(i only think so plz feel free to straightn me up if i'm wrong ^^ )

Looks like you have a good start going. If you washed them I would not think they would affect the ph too much. Anyway, Im a novice it was just a thought. Good luck and I look forward to seeing you progress..

i started to flower after about 5 weeks,14 days of flowering and it looks like the ph problem was solved
flowering_2_weeks.jpg

flowering_2_weeksnr2.jpg

flowering_2_weeksnr3.jpg

and i have started stringing the branches so the buds get some space(got mould last time becouse they where to close to each other)

thnx for the advise fellow grower,will try to rinse the clay pebbles next time,or just buy better quality(low on cash these days,that's the reason i got cheap and bad clay pebbles)

now we are a little bit over 3 weeks of flowering and the pistils are starting to cluster ,and i have gone from 1.5 ml/L of GHE floragrow to 0.5 ml/L,and the GHE florabloom from 0.5ml/L to 1.5ml/L
flowering_3weeks_pluss_a_few_daysnr2.jpg

the ones closest are my Delahaze's,and the other half in the back of the pic are the G13 Haze from barney's
flowering_3weeks_pluss_a_few_days.jpg

flowering_3weeks_pluss_a_few_daysnr3.jpg

the last pic here is the top of a Delahaze

and by the way,i forgot to tell that the waterpump stopped after 4-6 days in the flowering,and they where drying out and dying,but i got a new one fast as H**L,but it was to late for the biggest girl of the lot,a Delahaze,she had wounderfull branches,i think she was the spesial one out of the 15 seeds i germinated...R.I.P my sweet girl

,and now i'm gonna go and take care of them and take a few pictures for my journal,will be posting it tomorrow

and oh,i forgot to say i used pirana from advanced nutrients in the grow period,can expand surface root mass by 700%(last time i tested pirana in a aerophonic setup,and i couldn't belive my eyes,got a monster root mass!)

now my plants has bloomed for 5 weeks,still going good and i'm happy
5weeks_of_flowering.jpg

on the picture above you can see my Delahaze in front and my G13 Haze in the back
5weeks_of_floweringnr3.jpg

and the pic above here are G13 Haze to the left and Delahaze to the right
5weeks_of_floweringnr4.jpg

above here you can see my G13 Haze without the red light from the HPS lamp
5weeks_of_floweringnr6.jpg

oh the Delahaze in the pic above here i fell in love with,she is branching so beutiful,best looking plant i got(a branch or two from another plant got in this pic as well)
5weeks_of_flowering_crazy-nebula.jpg

and of course we got a pic of the little adopted nebula,she's abit crazy,u can see her popping buds out of the leafs as well
hope u like em fellow ganja lovers :ganjamon:

thnx sonzor,trying to give them the best i can,almost faild first week in the flowering,but i managed to revive them from the drought,i hate when the waterpumps fail

your comments make me verry happy,becouse of them i know i'm doing it right..done just 3 grow op's before so i'm still a novice..but i'm getting there :D

some adjustment is going on these days,gonna try juicing up my grow room abit,why?,becouse they grow so nice,using 3x600 Watt hps and one 400 Watt hps now,and a big oscillating fan and a small one extra just for the cause as i don't care about my power consumption,only care about my darlings,more light results in bigger buds in most cases,and the space in my grow room are as big as the pictures,only got room for the plants to grow,and not for me,so i have to crawl around on the ground to get around ,if i had more space i would use more hps lamps,oh yes i would,but i got to leave them be in my closet unused(one day my lamps,one day i'll use u all!) will get some new pictures in a few days and we'll see how it goes(good it is a basement,or else it would get hot as i dont got any ventilating hods on my lamps,only oscillating ones down here,and one priceless extractor fan that i use to bring in fresh air)

sound good, nothing is too good for those babies, keep up the good work and can not wait to see you progress, keep it up....

well,plants on the 6th week of flowering and it's looking good so far
rsz_1dscf5770.jpg

above the G13 Haze is doing great,the smell begins to cover the room :Rasta:

rsz_dscf5763.jpg

and the Delahaze is growing good :Rasta:

rsz_dscf5761.jpg

Delahaze tops in the front and G13 Haze in the background

rsz_dscf5765.jpg

both of the strains looks good,leafs points up to the skye :Rasta:

rsz_dscf5767.jpg

and here we can see the little Nebula in front of the bigger sisters,Delahaze girls

rsz_dscf5781.jpg

this Delahaze is starting to fill up real nice :Rasta:

rsz_dscf5784.jpg

and here's another pic of the 3 Delahaze topps :Rasta:

rsz_dscf5793.jpg

the leafs grow long and gives light to the center of her sweet body :Rasta:

a few weeks more now and i'll be smiling :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom