derek910

I am going to run 5 different strains and I’m going to run 4 of them in organic soil and 1 of them in soil using mega crop. The strains will be Cinderella 99, Liberty Haze, Gelato, and Flowerbomb Kush in the 4x8 underneath 2 Timbergrowlight Model 4VS LED which are 425W each. The 5th strain will be Fat Purple in the 3x3 and will be under a Viraspecra 600W LED. The 4 plants in the 4x8 will all be organically grown using FoxFarms full organic lineup minus everything in orange.
D2A71A0E-FBC2-4BF8-8776-248B2CC4B1D9.jpeg

The Fat Purple will be fed with Mega Crop which I will feed based off of the calculator on their website. All plants will be in a blend of FoxFarm Ocean Forest/Happy Frog soil with added perlite. They will start out in solo cups then be up potted to 1 gallon fabric pot and then the final pot will be 3 gallons.

1DA6DBDB-5EA1-426F-ADD6-50E401442566.jpeg

When I germinate seeds I put them straight in the soil. I don’t soak them or put them in paper towels because I always had issues for some reason. I use this king palm stick as my little measuring stick. I have marked a half inch on the stick and I use it to get the depth for the seeds
6CE1738A-A1C9-4448-A5CD-AD7334384524.jpeg
30424B28-CE7B-4781-A674-53EB612154E0.jpeg

I make sure to get any perlite, sticks, or mulch out of the way so the seed is only covered in soil. Once I had all of the seeds in their little hole I lightly water them in. Then I put them in my propagator raised up so the seedlings don’t stretch after they pop.
B52C0BDA-9C71-4C18-89DA-D3126F75E217.jpeg

Now we wait. I’ll report back as each one pops up out of the soil. Welcome to my grow and I look forward to learning from/with you all.

I’m in for the grow show.
Should be exciting. I’m looking forward to what this foxfarm organic nutrients will do from the start. This will also be my first run with Mega crop. I grew Fat Purple organically and it took forever to grow so I’m curious to see if that’s the case with MC.

Depends on how hot the soil is, start slow with the MC. The plant will tell you what it needs. If the soil has a good buffer you can go without ph checking. First sign of any issues I would check ph.

Take the dome off for a few hours a day.
I would but the light sits on the dome so I can’t. Looking a lot happier today though. I’m just going to leave them in the dome for another week or so. I usually leave them in the propagator until they out grow the solo cups.

C4BD2079-6FC7-41E2-B79A-0A5780CA971E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom