Cinderella 99 Grow

I got a pic before lights out, it's a little crowded in there but I'm learning lol, when I fire up this 1000w hps next winter I'll have one plant in this space.
I was reading about how good the extracts are from C99, if I make it to harvest I look forward to some tasty rosin sitting around the camp this summer.
20200428_012034.jpg

:ganjamon:
Looking good. Check your EC. My leaves had the slight curve to em than I used florakleen and they’re happier. She looks healthy so ya just be the strain lol looks like you’ll get a great harvest though

Nice, I look

Nice, I look forward to better genetics in future grows :peace:
I think it’s because you start typing before the quote is added to the text box. After you hit “quote” wait a minute before you start typing. Wait and watch until it adds the quote, I’ve done this a couple times, but it’s when my internet is acting slow.

I think it’s because you start typing before the quote is added to the text box. After you hit “quote” wait a minute before you start typing. Wait and watch until it adds the quote, I’ve done this a couple times, but it’s when my internet is acting slow.
Lol you're right I just seen how it's happening, my connection here is weak also.

Looking good. Check your EC. My leaves had the slight curve to em than I used florakleen and they’re happier. She looks healthy so ya just be the strain lol looks like you’ll get a great harvest though
Something I've never checked, will need to read up on EC, is that measured going in or in the runoff ?
I did do a flush with florakleen just before the transition to flower.

Something I've never checked, will need to read up on EC, is that measured going in or in the runoff ?
I did do a flush with florakleen just before the transition to flower.
You’ll wanna measure your nute strength before going in using ec and runoff ec can tell you if you have lockout, salt build up or even if you need to bump up your nutes.

Decided to spring for an upgrade
372DD6C6-7C1D-4F7A-83E6-F697AB282E46.png

Also got a RH controller and dehumidifier. Those w my humidifier will allow me to stay on point with my VPD

She is one hungry bitch. Feeding at 1300ppm with no nute burn!

On full bloom formulation now

Blue lab ph and ec pen came in today :)
280AEB57-7F26-4109-BA05-D72CAE917571.jpeg
C0FD88D9-B1FF-408B-B66A-AD48AEE11A87.jpeg
87563B09-1D16-4317-B0FA-690FB68D4C65.jpeg
93FA3577-5EFC-4FC3-B30A-73D0685B6CDD.jpeg
70D76393-D6EA-44C9-A35A-9CADD2DBA1BA.jpeg
E10777BF-8581-4F27-A4AF-9C467D5D8C76.jpeg
DAC38E9B-3ECF-43D5-AA98-9AD962113CF4.jpeg

Midway through week 5, starting to realise maybe I grew her too thick. What do you guys think of the development? Seems behind to me

At first, she seemed taller than I first noticed. I have been seeing a lot of people with these thiiccckk stems. A guess is maybe you've topped it too early? You have seen my stems. Which would you prefer? Like I said I didn't top mine until three weeks after i got her. 100 days of veg? dayum dog, you have got some fucking density that's for sure. Possible your lights are too intense on the tops? After reading your feedback in various places, I don't know if i can offer you much other than random hunches. My plant is maybe twice as tall as yours, with half as thick of a stem. Maybe there is something to be said there, however, like I said, I can probably only answer questions about what I did to help you, I think you know more than me about all this.

At first, she seemed taller than I first noticed. I have been seeing a lot of people with these thiiccckk stems. A guess is maybe you've topped it too early? You have seen my stems. Which would you prefer? Like I said I didn't top mine until three weeks after i got her. 100 days of veg? dayum dog, you have got some fucking density that's for sure. Possible your lights are too intense on the tops? After reading your feedback in various places, I don't know if i can offer you much other than random hunches. My plant is maybe twice as tall as yours, with half as thick of a stem. Maybe there is something to be said there, however, like I said, I can probably only answer questions about what I did to help you, I think you know more than me about all this.
I prefer a thicker stalk but the density that worries me the cola density. Hard to tell but there are bout 50 tops 6 main tops and the centers are about 10" or so. If she would've stretched more she would have opened more but now it's too late for defoliation. She's gonna ride it out. I got some New seeds on the the way from US breeder, it'll be my next big photo plant. This ones 3ft across. Next one ill try and open her to 4ft, and her grow taller before introducing the trellis

I prefer a thicker stalk but the density that worries me the cola density. Hard to tell but there are bout 50 tops 6 main tops and the centers are about 10" or so. If she would've stretched more she would have opened more but now it's too late for defoliation. She's gonna ride it out. I got some New seeds on the the way from US breeder, it'll be my next big photo plant. This ones 3ft across. Next one ill try and open her to 4ft, and her grow taller before introducing the trellis

I have about 30 tops with 3 main tops. I went hard on the stretching faze. There is so much emphasis on bushyness these days, I want to reinvent the lolipop. Logically i'd be lucky to get the kind of results you are used to getting though, even copying you. I am really nervous about bloom nutes. I am about six days into flower, I have the miracle grow bloom nutrient, but thats just because thats all I can get at Walmart, and I literally cannot even afford a gumball. I have my pond, so that is useful.. How do I naturally integrate potassium into the nutes, and when?

0508200158.jpg

Late night dabs. Will be making fresh resin with the c99 when she's done. Crystals anyone

I have about 30 tops with 3 main tops. I went hard on the stretching faze. There is so much emphasis on bushyness these days, I want to reinvent the lolipop. Logically i'd be lucky to get the kind of results you are used to getting though, even copying you. I am really nervous about bloom nutes. I am about six days into flower, I have the miracle grow bloom nutrient, but thats just because thats all I can get at Walmart, and I literally cannot even afford a gumball. I have my pond, so that is useful.. How do I naturally integrate potassium into the nutes, and when?
I like to bump up the k after week 4 while keeping P higher than K and after week 6 ill go higher on the K as the buds mature until my 5-7 day flush. I don't flush till the leaves all yellow and mine still burns white and smooth. I use kelp to add K

Certain types of hardwood ash contain lot of potassium and can easily be had

Thank you for the very specific answer. It will help me grow for sure. So the white ash thing isn't a myth huh? Okay so flushing. I was going to try to flush with pure Ro water. I know i want flawless finish, but at the moment I can afford it. Do you think my strat will work? Funny I was actually going to flush at the same time you are. Its on my calendar :D I was planning on flushing tenatively around June 21'st for a harvest set at 4th of July.

Attachments

• Photo on 5-8-20 at 12.16 AM.jpg
    Photo on 5-8-20 at 12.16 AM.jpg
    380.3 KB · Views: 59
Thank you for the very specific answer. It will help me grow for sure. So the white ash thing isn't a myth huh? Okay so flushing. I was going to try to flush with pure Ro water. I know i want flawless finish, but at the moment I can afford it. Do you think my strat will work? Funny I was actually going to flush at the same time you are. Its on my calendar :D I was planning on flushing tenatively around June 21'st for a harvest set at 4th of July.
What's your grow medium

Back
Top Bottom