Flower Day 43, Grow Day 109

We are getting close. Just coasting now to finish this run. The C99 and Liberty Haze got flushed a few days ago. They got top dressed with 3 Tbsp of Fruit & Flower nutes, watered in with just 1 Tbsp of Big Bloom. Fat Purple got 6 grams of MC and 1 gram of BE. All ph'd to 6.3.

IMG-2384.jpg

Liberty Haze

She has turned purple. I think she will get a little darker before it's all over with. Buds are starting to push out new hairs and put on weight. The last 2 times I grew this the buds don't get real big and fat, but they are dense as shit. She still has a couple weeks to go at least. Took a peak at the trichomes yesterday and they are clear and a few cloudy scattered around.

IMG-2385.jpg
IMG-2386.jpg

Fat Purple

She is loving the MC and BE. Buds are fattening up nicely. They have pushed out quit a bit of new hairs and the buds have fattened up a good bit. The next couple weeks should add quite a bit more. All the buds are already stood up with stakes and plant yo-yos. I can't wait. I love this strain!!

IMG-2387.jpg
IMG-2388.jpg

Cinderella 99

Pretty much all of the fan leaves died, but she still has the leaves that grow under each bud. Probably cost myself a lot of yield with the phytotoxicity I caused. She is still thickening up though. This is supposed to be a 50 day strain. Looked at the trichomes yesterday and she is mostly cloudy. Gonna give her 7 more days and then check her out again.

IMG-2389.jpg
IMG-2390.jpg

Hey Derek, looks like you're nearing a very happy ending! Nice!
Yeah I’ll definitely be happy. I’m looking forward to the harvest. Got another one started too. Try to keep a rotation running constantly around here.

Yeah I’ll definitely be happy. I’m looking forward to the harvest. Got another one started too. Try to keep a rotation running constantly around here.
Yep, I'm on that schedule too. We're not going anywhere so might as well grow our asses off! I'm finishing up as well and have a fresh start too in a few days.

Yep, I'm on that schedule too. We're not going anywhere so might as well grow our asses off! I'm finishing up as well and have a fresh start too in a few days.
True that. Definitely have increased my consumption during these trying times we’re in.

Flower Day 47, Grow Day 113

Here are pics of the trichomes. They are taken from mid way down the cola of three different colas. I’ll start taking pics of the other two in about 10 more days or so. What do y’all think? Mostly cloudy and no amber yet is what I see. Need y’all to keep me honest. Looking for mostly cloudy with as little clear and amber as possible. I think she’s about ready to get her 36 hour nap before she gets chopped.

Cinderella 99

37AE67CB-841A-472F-BCDB-E28E693AAD7D.jpeg
DAED7AC5-1470-4CA8-9508-70A278639B73.jpeg
DB33187C-3DBB-4180-B0E2-3116C13E2CEE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom