Supergroomer Adds Pineapple Chunk & Cali Jack to the Mars-Hydro Grow

I just started my first grow journal last month and one of my choices was Pineapple Chunk. It went into a water glass and cracked. I put it in a rock wool cube but never produced much of a taproot after 13 days. Just read about your PC in this journal and decided I didn't need the patience of a saint and never get anything from it. My White Widow is doing well but my Chocolate Kush is stalled too. Threw another PC and CK into the pH tested water glass. Don't want the WW getting too far ahead.
:cheer: Come on seeds!

Has anyone grown a PC to harvest this last year?

I had a 5 seed bust. 2 popped but that was the extent of it. Not sure I will be buying Barnies seeds anytime soon. :peace:

Here is the Cali-Jack today. Sorry I haven't been updating as regularly.

20150423_073628_resized.jpg

Just went through your journal and all looks good man. Im so sorry to hear about your PC but these things happen. At least you've provided us some valuable info on possible problems with seeds from last year from this strain. I will be watching though man hope it turns out well :Namaste:

Just went through your journal and all looks good man. Im so sorry to hear about your PC but these things happen. At least you've provided us some valuable info on possible problems with seeds from last year from this strain. I will be watching though man hope it turns out well :Namaste:

Thanks. The Cali Jack is really starting to swell up and put on weight. Looked at her under the microscope last night and still all clear. She probably needs another 1-2 weeks. :peace:

I have to admit I cheated already and clipped a little off to taste (I could not resist) LOL
It taste very smooth with the cheese being the dominate taste but you can taste the pineapple in it for sure....
For being clipped early and smoked just after drying, it is VERY potent smoke, I know its only going to get better when dried and cured properly... :)

I love the way LEDs make the buds look :D cant wait to see those buds finished!!

Nice man those plants looked super frosty!! Im sure youll love the results

Back
Top Bottom