Yummytrees Grow Journal - Pineapple Chunk -Liberty Haze -Blue Dream Haze-Coco/Perlite

Re: Yummytrees Grow Journal -Pineapple Chunk, Liberty Haze, Blue Dream Haze,Coco/perl

Having trouble uploading photos atm. Only have 1 up atm

Harvested Pc1 on day 68 or last sunday
Harvesting Pc2 and 3 today! They are looking yummy! Im going to using my trim and some popcorn nugs to make butter with. Can you extract anything from fan leaves? I know you can use stems (even though they arent that potent I use em to add a lil extra oomph)

Also Pc 1-9 need to go into flower like NOW. They are pretty tall. Im guna have to bust my ass keeping these guys from getting to tall in flower.
Pc 1 biggest cola
IMG_048721.JPG

Re: Yummytrees Grow Journal -Pineapple Chunk, Liberty Haze, Blue Dream Haze,Coco/perl

That looks Yummy! ;) I'm taking a seat at the front row! :popcorn:

Pc 3 has already been harvested. Pics of that soon. and Pc 2 is still alive. Guna harvest her soon. Ill post dry pics and dry weights when the time comes.

As for pc 1-9. I was able to squeeze pc 2-9 in the 4x4 in 3 gals(so just 8). Tied em down also. My temp seems ok but my humidity is going crazy! Lowest I seemed to drop my humidity was 52% lights on, but when the lights go off it sores up to the 70s%! Not good. Any idea how I can keep my humidity low at night? I know I could get a dehumidifier, but I already have one hooked up to my Room AC which I am running now and all night. I guess I could get another dehumidifier and set it up in my tent but I dont have much money to spend or much room in the 4x4 atm. I have read the warmer temps bring humidity down, and it seems to be true as the lights are on, but once I hit night my temps usually drop to 65-70 F and my humidity just climes and climes. I have 3 types of ventilation going in my 4x4 atm. Fan on the bottom, Intake on top, and Exhaust on bottom, and they are all running 24/7. Does anyone have any good cheap dehumidifiers or any ways to really lower humidity. Really hoping I dont have to take a few out of flower because I dont want to ruin an entire crop to mold.

Re: Yummytrees Grow Journal - Pineapple Chunk -Liberty Haze -Blue Dream Haze-Coco/Per

Been busy for a bit. Scale was broken, but I can definitely say it was over 2oz a plant besides the liberty. Not the dankest or highest yielding bud iv grown or smoked but it smells and tastes GREAT after about 1-2 1/2 weeks of curing. More of a body buzz. Could tell I harvested early. Instead of day 70-80 harvest im guna push for 90 and up for the next batch of PC's. Liberty did yield a small amount of decent weed. When smoked its harsh and very bad tasting/smelling but still takes you off. I used some of that bud to make butter.

I also have been lowering my feed for Pcs still! First I cut off all grow nutrients during the first 2 weeks of stretch and only used bloom and cal. I was feeding them 16.25ml bloom and 5ml cal per gallon for a bit but noticed a little taco curl starting. Today i lowered feed to 13.75 ml bloom and 5ml cal. Sick of this taco curling. Only 1 has some intense taco curling but the other seem fine or minor. Im still tieing them down a little here and there, and I also lollipopd them. I did this to any lanky branches and most lower branches that werent with the rest of the main canopy.

I also transplanted all blue dreams into 3 gals from 1. Lst them and pruned its main stalk fan leaves to allow some light through. Went through a little shock and that I think has to do with pruning too early after a transplant. Tip:Dont prune too early after transplant or at least not as much as you normally do. But all 3 of them still seem to be tugging on strong. Iv been feeding them 7.5 ml grow -5ml cal -5ml karma but im increasing grow to 10ml since they transplanted and have been fed that for a week or 2.

Pics soon!

Re: Yummytrees Grow Journal - Pineapple Chunk -Liberty Haze -Blue Dream Haze-Coco/Per

If my humidity keeps going the way it should then I wont need to waste my money on a dehumidifier. Rather just get an extra fan in the 4x4 and possibly pick up a new Hid of my 4x2 or closet so I can have another flowering room. Iv been eyeing some 400 watt and 250 watters. Any suggestions on a HID? Would 250 watts be enough for my 4x2. Iv read that you want 50watts of light per square foot of space in your flower room. If so 400 watts should do it but im not sure

Got a new baby today from a friend. Just a little baby seedling. Strain is unknown, could be male or female. She was in a 2 gal or so pot of some soil that resembles miracle gro. Decided to transplant her into a smaller pot (1 gal or under) with coco/perlite mix. Gave her 1/4 tsp of liquid karma per gal to help her recover cause she looked a little yellow. Checked on her today and she is still standing (with support) and shes looks lots greener.

PCs are going well still. Had some slight taco curling but no where as near as last grow. Crystals are showing up on the leafs but about the same amount if not a little more than last time. Guna push for day 80+ for harvest this round.

Blues are also doing fine. Blue 1 is out of shock and growing well. Blue 2-3 did get out of shock but I lstd them again and that halted them again a bit but they are still growing strong and I expect them to be on the right track within a few days.

Pics soon!

Blue Dream Veg Update Day 96
Things are going well. The lsts gave them lots of new tops! I am going to Defoliate/Clone them next Monday or a few days after then I plan on taking 2 clones each and having 6 total. Pc Harvest should come 20 or so days after clones have been planted in 1 or 2 gal containers, from there Ill transfer the 3 big blue dream to the 4x4 in 5 gal pots and maybe get a trellis and try my hand at scrog. Im guna have to keep them short for now but im sure ill be able to bend them down hella in the 4x4. For the 6 clones, Im guna put them in the 4x2 after the switch and im getting them a trellis as well so I can do a scrog under fluros. Hopefully i can have both running at the same time so I can have a bigger harvest all together.

IMG_065823.JPG
IMG_065725.JPG
IMG_064925.JPG
IMG_065023.JPG
IMG_065120.JPG
IMG_065227.JPG

Back
Top Bottom