Outdoor Pineapple Chunk & Blue Dream

re: Outdoor Pineapple Chunk & Blue Dream

Ah, I thought it was the calm before the storm.. Like can't get to calm, I know the shits coming, don't scare me....

Captain.... I'm thinking I better place an order for blue dream, fatness.. Hso?

Brightlight, I like the comment about despite the absences, lol... Don't know how these plants survived for millions of years without our horticulture/cultivation interference, lol...

That's right Grizz HSo for sure, real forgiving, real phat, and pretty damn potent even early :rofl: get you some.

Hello Captainblast! :ciao:

I am liking HSO's genetics a lot - when I am next in civilisation planning to buy me a fistful of the auto versions of ASD and Blue Dream; as if I need more seeds :rofl:

Happy Sunday, Captain! :green_heart::rollit::allgood:

of course you need more seeds sugar :rofl: You are a bad influence on this wanna be seed hoarder :ganjamon: I concur with your reasoning/excuse for seed collecting.

Give me a short list of your favorite autos you've grown to date if you would please ma'am? Particular to the magnums or no?

Thanks Shug, have a great sunday!

:passitleft:

Hello Captain! :ciao:

I have grown DP AutoMazar, Blue AutoMazar, AutoBlackberry Kush, Budha Magnum and Budha Purple Kush. Really liked the Budha Magnum and the Budha Purple Kush, the others are quite decent but I wouldn't say favourites. I quite enjoyed blending the BM with my ASD from last years grow.

Next year I am going to grow completely different Autos, HSO genetics seem very stable and reliable and I want to try more of their stuff.

On autos captain, look at a grower here, Atrain, changed my opinion on them....
Here We Grow Again! - A-train's DP Auto Ultimate x 2
His latest journal...I'm really wanting to get some dinafem chesse x white widow auto, again because of an earlier grow of his. Damn plant smelt through the screen, lol....
Hope your having a good one captain...

BD#2 is in the bag, harvest moon mighty fine nite, smokin' & a drinkin' :green_heart::rollit::party::yahoo::goof:

3 & 3/4 pounds wet buds off this ole' gal.

Few pics, busy as a squirrel round here.....

BD_2_Top_shot_1.JPG

Boots_Buds_BD_2.JPG

BD_2_Harvest_Moon.JPG

BD_2_Chopped.JPG

BD_2_clothesline.JPG

BD_2_Hanging.JPG

BD_2_Buddy1.JPG

BD_2_Budville1.JPG

BD_2_Big_Buds_hangin_1.JPG

BD_2_Buddy.JPG

BD_2_Big_Buds_hangin_.JPG

Here's to everyone outdoors enjoying their harvest :high-five: Salud :Namaste:

Hello Capn! :ciao:

Wow! You're gonna have a kilo or so of dry bud there ::goodjob: Absolutely well done Sir:thumb:

Nice to hear some good outdoor harvest news; so many people having problems with caterpillars makes me feel guilty that my plants are relatively problem free (let's hope there's no nasty surprises for me inside the colas but I can't see anything)

+reps for a stonking harvest against all odds, have a great week Captain :green_heart:

A good looking harvest Capt.! Always a sign of relief when harvested & brought safely indoors on outdoor gardens....no matter how long we've been doing it, right? Great gardening.:Namaste:

indeed brightlight indeed..:passitleft:

Hello Capn! :ciao:

Wow! You're gonna have a kilo or so of dry bud there ::goodjob: Absolutely well done Sir:thumb:

Nice to hear some good outdoor harvest news; so many people having problems with caterpillars makes me feel guilty that my plants are relatively problem free (let's hope there's no nasty surprises for me inside the colas but I can't see anything)

+reps for a stonking harvest against all odds, have a great week Captain :green_heart:

Thanks B, I doubt the one plant will yield that much dry, but looks like I may have that much or a little more from all of them and this makes me very, very happy :high-five:

I have had the caterpillars early and sprayed as I could with BT. I have found only 2 in my buds and actually only 2 lil caterpillar turds after trimming 4 plants now. The BD i am trimming now has ben having a few dead spots in a few buds since I got home, I carefully cut those off and used the good bud for samples. I had hoped to go one more week with this plant BD#2, as much for the workload as for the smoke, but with rain & cooler weather (can I get a Hallelujah :cheer:) coming the next couple of days I decided best to take her now. My BD#1 is ready as well as BD #4 my last two. Hope you have plenty help for your upcoming harvest party, as my friend Gettogro hints the scissor hash is my favorite part of that process, and cannot wait to make a nice little brick from my kerf collected with the new bin :roorrip:

On another note, got a long sought after gov job that will allow me to be home every night and only run the boat 3 1/2 days a week with 3 1/2 days off :yahoo::party: Finally after all these years @ sea I'm home and can get me a puppy :rofl:

:Namaste:

Thanks Bapple. I had Labs as a younger man and one in particular makes me want another one. However I'm also considering a Boykin Spaniel, Beagle and even the energetic Jack Russell Terrier. I'll probably rescue a couple for yard (watch) dogs. I'm fired up, long time coming, time to go full bore on the 'ole homestead! :goof:

When I saw Bapple ask what breed, I instantly thought of a jack Russell... I used to have one, geez it'd love your space.. Not to many snakes? A dog might get bitten once, jack Russell would get bitten 30 times, they won't give up, lol... Awesome about the work... Contract?how long? Good stuff captain...

Back
Top Bottom