Tutankhamon & Pineapple Chunk Outdoors In Massachusetts

Yup, I know that feeling. I was there last year, and I had plenty of stash to go til this harvest season. No worries. Just that I'm trying it different this year, with emphasis on "trying", lol. You gotta do what you gotta do!

10/3 Cut pineapple Chunk into pieces, trimmed non sugar leaves, washed, and hung to dry for the night in the shed. Today I'll give her a closer trim and hang in the tent with better humidity control. Found a dozen and a half rotten nugs expanding territory to the next nug so I wouldn't think waiting would favor me. I agonized over time to chop. :peace:

Here she be
IMG_3896.jpg

Nice job stoneotter. Big pile of bud to last you through the cold days. Hope it's good smoke.

How long did it take for you to trim?

So I checked the chunky hanger this morn. She's so thin I didn't recognise her. Still moist to the touch. RH in the cellar is 55%. Down from around 60. I'll keep it there if it will stay. Another day or two should do it. Been since 10/3 so 3 days so far. Pics of skinny hanger to come. Today I'm off to the Maine Cannabis convention.

So I checked the chunky hanger this morn. She's so thin I didn't recognise her. Still moist to the touch. RH in the cellar is 55%. Down from around 60. I'll keep it there if it will stay. Another day or two should do it. Been since 10/3 so 3 days so far. Pics of skinny hanger to come. Today I'm off to the Maine Cannabis convention.
Have a wicked day otter can’t wait to hear about it

Gratz on your harvest mate. Thank you for sharing your real nice work :Namaste:

I have recently started to grow 2x PC in a small tent. Do you have any critical strain based advice for me? They are growing nicely but it will be the first time I will use organic feeding products and I have some worries about the amount of yield. I wonder how much they grow in height after flipping into flowering. Do their size double? Less or more? I am still keeping them in veg but can't decide if they want to grow bigger than the tent or not.
Any advice will be greatly appriciated :passitleft:

I have recently started to grow 2x PC in a small tent. Do you have any critical strain based advice for me? They are growing nicely but it will be the first time I will use organic feeding products and I have some worries about the amount of yield. I wonder how much they grow in height after flipping into flowering. Do their size double? Less or more? I am still keeping them in veg but can't decide if they want to grow bigger than the tent or not.
Most sativa dominate strains have good stretch so be careful . If space is issue autos or Indica dominate might be better . Just heads up

Lst helps a lot as well (low stress training) .

Or check out light addicts tip spreading link keeps nodes tighter together .

And there is always super cropping ?

I want to try to monster crop but first need to get better at super myself lol

Thats is it!! Suns out I'm going in!
I fed my dear girls today with 10ml biothrive bloom/gal, 2ml camag/gal, 3ml fish shit/gal, 1tbsp/gal molasses, a whole bag of papa's perfect poop, 6 gal water each. We're expecting dry sunny days ahead. Whew! I'm testing the fish shit. I think it may be an awesome food for soil and it's a little cheaper than other fortifiers. Not sure how I'm going to tell if it's better than what I use but ... First pic is TUT then Pineapple Chunk. Chunks out of control tall. I love it and not so at the same time. I won't be covering her during wet times later in flower i'm almost sure. Next week Lady Tut is going to get some attention there. No umbrella. Sadness, personally I am funky enough to have an umbrella over my tut during light rain and dewy nights. I came to a better idea using the tree and a couple bamboo poles and some parachute cord. Less chance of plant maiming I hope.
IMG_3603 (1).jpg
IMG_3606.jpg
Jack n the bean stalk

I like the way you think. However she's out of hand tall. next year I think it'll be topped bushes for me. My friend is 6' 3"
IMG_3569.jpg
And probably still growing?
Looks awesome bro.

Hi TC Thanks. This was the first PC growing for me. What I did was keep it simple per advise here. If you're having success keep doing what it is you're doing. I can't tell you about stretch, I was completely out of my element being outdoors. My little experience is with scrog from seed and topped auto's. I'll be over to check yours out.

Nice haul, I've never tasted menthol before. Sounds interesting though.
Thanks. Yeah same here. I got strong wiffs of it trimming but drying seems to have made a lot it less apparent. Burping jars I can't recognise it now. My lips get a little tingly for a short time if I smoke a lot of it, like a half a good size joint.

Back
Top Bottom