Peyton's Pineapple Chunk

It does. I'm hoping with the help of the vape I'll be able to save some of it so I can get a few batches of oil made this summer. Trying to get stocked up as best I can. I know I'll be don't a lot of yard work this spring and summer, so I'll need lots of weed to make it fun and help my body recover. Already excited to get this next round in flower! Gonna be flush with HGK and thc bomb seeds by summer, so keep your earballs peeled

So far so good. It seems to grind up a lot finer than the HGK, but doesn't taste as good or get you as high as the HGK yet. I'm sure after a good cure it'll be great. It already has a great citrus smell to it, and it tastes like it smells.

It'll be fun to try it as it ages. I know my buddy will take a jar or two, and he rarely smokes, so I'll be able to try it again next year with a super long cure to it.

It's already been moved there. Once I get a dry weight I get my journals done and out the way lol. By next year I'll have to drop grows from my signature to keep up with all the new ones

Back
Top Bottom