Peyton's Holy Grail Kush - Flux - Hempy - Mars II 400

I might do a special one real soon here with a Xmas theme. I put a fast and vast in a pellet to see if it'll germ. It would be fun to harvest that one around Xmas, and the pc should be done around that time too

Well all right PM. Glad to hear you started your Fast and Vast. Hoping your experience is like mine. Giant plants!

Fast will be starting her drying this afternoon. Vast is now alone under the TopLED Mars II 900 Watter and she appears to be loving it. I raised the light 6 inches last night, after removing Fast, to 18''. See if she'll stretch a little more. I have seen a couple single pre-flowers but no real building yet. She's getting full dose of Gh FloraNova Simple Drain to Waste with added 4ml of CalMag every evening. She is really big, 1/3 bigger than Fast. Fast smells so sweet and she is just so dang sticky. I didn't know autos got this big. And I thought Fast was big. They love full nute feedings. IMHO

WJ

Excited to see what your two girls do. I'm excited to start seeing some harvest pics. You this weekend, stumped and me this coming weekend. I just want to get to chopping already.

Yeah, my HGK had probably been in a month longer than the breeder said. And the strawberry blue looks like it'll be even longer. Must be something in my environment that is making them take so long

HGK Flux will start getting flushed for this weekend. She looks good and is starting to get amber, and have to take it down now cause I don't want too much amber since it'll be used as meds.

SB is starting to get fat at the tops. Bottoms are still loose and the calyx are really really small, but she's getting there. Hopefully she'll be ready two weeks after Flux.

My gaggle of clones are all officially flowering. So I'll start the 8 week countdown now, and that should mean a whole bunch of bud for Xmas.

Pineapple chunk is starting to flower. She has her preflowers clustering and pistils shooting out of her tops. So I'll start counting her down too. The end of the year is gonna be real busy for me. Such a good problem to have

HGK Flux had her first flush last night. I hope her leaves will change color this week, at least a little bit. She'll get cut hopefully Saturday afternoon or night.

SB is still fattening up at the top and getting to where she needs to be.

HGK clone is getting cloudy trichs, so hopefully she'll be ready in 30 days. The pc clones are a few weeks ahead of the mom and looking good. A little tall but i'll know better to top next time. HGK clones are budding nicely, one looks like it'll just be one fat cola. After stretch it's only 8 inches tall and already getting fat. I'll have to check the dates on these and try to throw out an estimated finish time. Gonna be harvesting every few weeks for rest of year, so this is gonna be fun.

haha, glad to help :) I tried my vape out mate & I'm well impressed with it. I got some weed that's still green so it tastes green & needed vaping at full blast but the effect off it blew me away. It's a totally different stoned, much more of a head buzz & it's a cleaner stone if you get what I mean

The only negative I could think of is the glass mouth pieces are breakable but it is these that make the taste & smoothness unmatched by any other vape. It makes your weed last ages too, I put a piece of bud in that filled it nicely & 3 of us passed it round. It lasted for 12 minutes & all three of us were properly stoned :)

Oh & try to buy new, the latest model has better airflow & can be used when it's charging. The 1st one is supposed to be a bitch to suck so you need to buy modified mouthpieces

Yeah man, you haven't tasted bud until you vape it. I never got the strain names until I vaped some Blueberry. I wish ya lived closer. I got 2 I'd hand you right now. I have a Micro G that's decent I don't use much.

Back
Top Bottom