Peyton's Pineapple Chunk

I know my ol lady loves that I don't smell up the place with smoke anymore. Trimmed another 10 colas. One of them was pretty damn big. It has a twin monster still on the plant. Been drying them in paper bags. Been mixing the bags every hour or two that I'm awake. Figure if I keep adding to the bags everything will dry real slow. Should be ready for jars about 10 days after I cut last branch. Gonna have a large stockpile by the time summer hits. Might be able to take next winter off from growing!

Here's the other 10 I trimmed and took off the branch
0217151422.jpg
0216152254.jpg

I've wondered what it smells like myself, coz I'm vaping I can't tell if there's a smell off it or not.

You've got some impressive looking colas stacking up buddy, I can't wait to see what the dry weight is :)

Good Afternoon Peyton:)....another set of beautiful colas my friend:).....yep you are gonna be over flowing in bud very soon:)lol.......we bought our first vape when the boys were young.....one night after bedtime one of them came out and asked what that funny smell was:)...we freaked .....so i got online and started researching and that lead to our first vape.....the iolite:)....I hope your having a good one bro:)

Yeah my old lady says she could smell it last night. Don't know if she smells the weed itself or the vapor cloud, she's not real good at that. She just smells pungent weed everytime, but I can notice all the fruit and floral terpenes. My day is going great GD, thanks for asking. I hope yours is as good as mine. Trimmed colas, vaped some dry HGK, and got my new screen on the phone, so today has been a good day. And my lady gets off work in a few minutes, so bonus time with her today

No, it drives my lady's sinuses crazy if I trim when she's here. I think there's still 6 colas left on big pc and 2 small clones left. Got some yo-yo hangers today so can't wait for plants to be gone so I can hang lights with them. Gonna be nice not having to raise and lower my plants anymore.

Nah, she don't smoke at all. Normally it would bother me, but as much as I smoke I'm glad she doesn't.

I'll be finishing big pc tomorrow morning, and the 2 clones on Friday. So close to the finish line!

I wish she'd smoke so she could relax more. She always stresses herself out over nothing, and I stress out about nothing.

I've decided to take them all down tomorrow. The next few days are gonna be really cold, so I don't want to go to the garage for a few days. So I'll finish it up tomorrow, gather pics, and eventually get dry weights. Still waiting on starting the next journal. Was opening up the leaves on my little veg plants and broke one of the tiny leaves for the 4th node on my thc bomb. C99 top set of leaves taco'd up, but there ain't a lot of heat in there, so not sure why. Maybe light sensitive

Take it easy GD. But no, she won't eat edibles either. Her job could random test her, although they never have, but she won't chance it. Her job is her high. Crazy lady lol

Alright, so crazy nonsense happened tonight so I had to cut down the rest of my crop tonight. Basically our furnace igniter burned out and I had to bring in heater from grow room. So I brought in plants cause they'll freeze out there. So it's all trimmed and drying in bags now. Rushing around cause it's late, I didn't take time to get pics of clones and last 6 colas. Still be about a week till I get dry weight, but other than that this journal is about at its end.

It was a lot of fun sharing this grow with you guys, I'm just sorry the pc had to drag it out so much. Somewhere around 6 ounces is what I'd like to guess for dry weight of everything, so hopefully I'm close

Back
Top Bottom