Peyton's Holy Grail Kush - Flux - Hempy - Mars II 400

okay, be ready cause this is gonna be a big post. todays update will include everything i have.

pineapple chunk
Picture_02771.jpg
Picture_02870.jpg

pineapple chunk clones in flower
Picture_015137.jpg

Picture_013154.jpg

pineapple chunk clones in veg
Picture_03456.jpg
Picture_03551.jpg

Picture_03656.jpg
Picture_03745.jpg

strawberry blue mainline
Picture_001276.jpg
Picture_002271.jpg
Picture_003273.jpg
Picture_004266.jpg

strawberry blue clone in flower
Picture_016107.jpg
Picture_017108.jpg

my original 1 inch tall hgk clone
Picture_02478.jpg
Picture_02677.jpg
Picture_02588.jpg

the other 3 hgk clones in flower
Picture_02383.jpg
Picture_02286.jpg

Picture_02197.jpg
Picture_020104.jpg

Picture_019104.jpg
Picture_018114.jpg

and even though i said i wouldn't do it, i snuck in a pic of flux thats getting cut down this weekend. i had to rework her tie downs today for the first time in 2 months cause her tops were getting too heavy for her to hold up now. good problem to have, still hoping for at least 2 ounces.
Picture_005254.jpg

if you have a dry weight guesstimate for her, chime in

Beautiful. You are a grower my friend (passes the Pipe of Cultivation). I've friends on here that have tried for over a year to clone & still struggle. No offense, I admittedly still kill seeds. But, you've come out swinging. You'll be a tribal v elder here soon.

Quit tying down the bud when they're heavy or I'll take the pipe back. That's their job & you'll get massive buds later of you can just stake them or prop them up. Don't tie them b down lower at this point. Honestly, of you have to start dealing with buds bending over, you did your job. Huge, dense buds on spiny rubbery branches is the Quawn.

Thanks man, that's means a lot coming from you. I didn't tie them any lower, I just shifted them a little upright with wire. They were starting to lay on each other and I didn't want to risk any mold or anything weird. Ahhh, the pipe makes its way back over

Thanks man, that's means a lot coming from you. I didn't tie them any lower, I just shifted them a little upright with wire. They were starting to lay on each other and I didn't want to risk any mold or anything weird. Ahhh, the pipe makes its way back over

Oh, my guess is a touch over 2oz. Those buds look dense. That what LEDs do. Great grow.

Thanks skunny. SB is getting better each day. Looking a lot thicker, but none of the calyx have swollen yet. But I'm hoping she'll be good for 4 to 6 ounces when she finishes. Gonna see if I can squeeze an ounce out of the HGK clone too. Flux has 15 colas, but the only real weight is at the tops, which are pretty fat and dense. So an eighth a cola gets me 2 ounces, a quarter a cola gets me 4 ounces. So I'm gonna aim for the middle and guess high like always, and say 3 ounces

can't wait till it starts burnin'da'bowl HuH ?

Hell yeah, it's been way too long between harvests. Hopefully this is the last time I ever have to go without. I know making oil will deplete my supply, so hopefully my father in law will get on Illinois mmj when he can.

I can already tell it will. It'll beat my first grow so all in all it was a big success, even though I messed it up a little. I might try another one next spring just to do one proper

Yea man, you are the cloning pro now. That little 1'' got you through the patience part. It took a lot of patience. You didn't quit! Then learning the 2 liter bottle technique got you the rest of the way. You can do it all pal. Proud of you man! Next, breeding, I know you'll get that going too. Just keep learning.

WJ

Indeed it did. That tiny thing took a little over 3 weeks to root. And it was worth it, especially if I can get close to an an ounce off her. You guys have all been a big help. Wildjim for the rooting powder and advice to get the first clone rooted in a cup of water, stumped for all the advice about cloning and how/where to do it properly so I quit taking 2 inch clones, and Cajuncelt for showing me how to do it in bottles with perlite.

It's sticky and dense, and smells great, so it'll get the job done proper. Plus I have harvests every two weeks for some time, so I'll be stacking jars pretty soon!

Back
Top Bottom