Peyton's Sour Sky Hempy Grow 2014

Very confusing, but I'm absorbing all this info
Don't you know it. With these being our first grows, we will look back and laugh at our mistakes when we have a few more under our belts.

Lol 1 more harvest after this one for me and I'll be at the one year mark. My first journal was my second grow. First was cfl mericle grow etc lol didn't count but in reality... It counted I learned a lot.

And yea I laugh at myself quite often. Probably more then you 2 will. Both did amazing jobs. I fucked shit up for 6 months before I got my groove lol. And now I'm having new issues, shit just don't stop lol

I hope more of mine are as easy going as my first. I just hope to start yielding more. Wanna hit that gram a watt mark
For that mark I do feel good. At 710 Grams that is .7 g/Watt. Even if I loose some more weight, anything over .5 is good in my book.

I can only hope that I get a little more in quantity and a little better in quality. And it doesn't take three seeds to get one plant to harvest. One more and I'll have some confidence to be helpful to noobies. Might even know what I am talking about.

You and me both. Once these buds go into jars with boveda packs, all my focus will go back into my veg plants. The last few days I've just been watering them and walking away. Gonna try and double the weight with these two plants, and hopefully better quality too

I got it figured out and it works. Only thing is my doctor said he doesn't want me going on a long trip. Too far from hospitals that know me and what ails me. He keeps saying that 4 of his patients have died from epilepsy. I'm trying some new heart meds and another epilepsy med. He doesn't want me to die. Nice guy. Was a surfer in Cali back in the 70s. Keeps telling me not to stop smoking cannabis. Imagine a doctor saying that...

Wife and I went into the mountains after my doctor appointment yesterday. Smoked "my" shit on top of the mountain. Talked about everything and decided I'll just have to wait a while before I go back to Denver. But not too long.

I can tell you, when you've had all the fun I've had, being 64 is downright challenging. I'll just have to grow my paste/oil. No problem, it's easier than I had thought. And more fun to boot.

Sucks you can't take your trip yet, but at least you'll be around during your next grow. Can't wait to see how all that plays out. You gonna start a journal?

Yea it sucks. I really wanted to go. It's still a month and a half away, never know how things will go. Wife still has the time off and my pump and timer system will work.

You're right. I should be here for it's entirety. I had some problems last grow and if I'm here, I can see and fix them. I'm thinking about getting a smaller LED for the plants when they are small. Thinking about one of THESE What do you think. I can use the extra blooming value of the LED when it's time.

As for a journal, I'm not sure. It will keep me on edge and I can't handle that. But I haven't decided. I think I'd rather just put some pictures out there... It's anxiety that gives my heart trouble.

Back
Top Bottom