Jinn's Coco Hempy Harem 2014

they twisted your arm did they? hahah. I can't wait to harvest CSSH this weekend, she was supposed to wait until valentines day but the trichs don't lie.
Ive actually gotta get my broken butt up and go start flushing her, Im going to do the boiling water treatment on friday and harvest sunday.

PC looks like its doing good in the drying bin, I'll get a proper update done tomorrow with pictures and what have you.
Friday is still set for edibles day!

I am anxious to see your opinion on the boiling water method:)......wasnt for me but under different circumstances maybe that would be different:)........yeah you better get on your flush:)lol.....i started mine earlier:)....oh wait....depending on what day this weekend you plan on chopping her as if i am right it was 3 days prior to chop that you do the BWM:)

How long did it take you to get your glasses........?....they gave me an estimated delivery date of May:)lol
4 days ordered jan 28th at like 10pm had them delivered what yesterday? they said i wouldnt get mine til feb 24th.
I am anxious to see your opinion on the boiling water method:)......wasnt for me but under different circumstances maybe that would be different:)........yeah you better get on your flush:)lol.....i started mine earlier:)....oh wait....depending on what day this weekend you plan on chopping her as if i am right it was 3 days prior to chop that you do the BWM:)

I figure the boiling water should work pretty well for me since Im doing hempy and only deal with 1 1/2 gallons of water lol.
the flush starts today, then friday I do the boiling water method, then sunday I harvest.
Its not like I had much choice in the matter, as the trichs are the trichs I could let it go a few more days for a fuller flush, but I don't think it will be needed since I water to run off anyways. And seeing as the whole reason we flush is the accumulation of salts and nutrients, I think between watering to run off every time, and 4 days of flush + the BWM I think it should come out smooth as silk.

DC420 did it, then renegade posted a blog from his work.
Im doing the Jinn BWM =p I figure the extra 4 days of flushing can only make it more smooth.
So by doing the initial flush and ridding my medium and res of any excess salts, it thins out the plants natural reserve of nutrients;
that way when I apply the boiling water, it quickly eats through its remaining reserves and should ( i mean this is the reason im doing it) provide a smoother smoke.
And since a normal person wouldve done the BWM first, then tried to modify it Im going to make sure the CSSH clone (which will come down on valentines day) just gets the standard BWM treatment not my modified version.
That way I can accurately compare the two.

I went to check on my PC drying, and there was a small (literally just big enough for my bubbler) nug at the bottom of the stem, looked like it had been partially ripped off the stem so it was fully dried.
So naturally after you had your arm twisted, it started whispering "try me Jinn.... try meeeeeeeee" andddddddddd now I'm stupid high.
it tasted just a hint of grass because it dried out in 3 days, but the smoke was pretty smooth and I feel like there is a fluffy cloud where my brain used to be.
My back pain, still there but at a quarter of the intensity.
I both want to get up and do something, and not move from this comfortable memory foam bed....

I'd say thats a pretty valid portrait =p
especially since I'll be curing CSSH by then, and I'll have a large cache of canna coconut oil due to all teh trim.

Well i ordered from the link Jinn sent me so i think i will be good beieng he got his in 4 days;)

Right just thought that was odd even from China 2 weeks tops but 4 months, really?

I have a correction:)....after you putting 4 months Subnoise i was like what the hell is he talking about....so i went back to the original post.......duh....i put may but meant march:)lol......my bad guys:).......i was thinking a month was long but when i seen 4......wth:)lol......and also......i think my answer to you may have sounded rude but was not meant that way at all so i hope you didnt take it that way my friend:)......

My sister is getting a stick of bud (1 of the 6) from the harvest for her own needs, and so her dispensary friend can try it.
Based off the stuff shes given me from him, and how it effects her, she's not going to know what hit her.
I didn't realize the difference between homegrown and what I've been buying at the store was this apparent.
It honestly makes me question how they're growing the stuff out on the shelves.

I know my bud is by no means the dankest, I haven't even finished the drying or started curing, but if that little nug i toked was any indication of what the more mature buds are going to be like, I might get offered a job as a master grower lmfao.

I know what you mean Jinn. We don't have dispensaries here but everyone I share with wants to meet my connect. (I don't tell even my closest friends I grow) It's some type of stigma that even I had before joining 420 that homegrown meant not as good. Little did I know...

I honestly thought that for the prices they charged, the stuff was quality; but thats because I was used to seeing nug quality and prices in places without dispensaries.
But now that I've seen the difference on this site, from you guys, from my own grow I don't think I can ever go back.

Back
Top Bottom