2nd Grow: Coco Coir, Tent, MH300, Crown Royal

Sup Brainless. LST done with safety pin you can buy so stab the pot and attach the ropes to them. How much calmag are you giving brother and how much are you watering??

Thx for the safety pin trick :) i water once a day ( i dont measure but i would say 1,5L 1,7L) and i might gave a bit too much cal mag.

i try to aim for 5.8 but when i test it 2 days in a row there is a big difference. Also i just tought my water might be the problem... im using tap water this time... distilled water after holidays madness in store !
Brother I ONLY use tap water. How long have you had your pH pen for? Should be calibrated with pH7.0 solution. I will calibrate mine every month atleast once a month or once every second month but could be that which is the problem. How much of a difference does it make?

DAy 36: she dosent look healthy :( ph curse followed me. i ordered 4.0 and 7.0 ph solution and storage solution as well as an other cheapo PH pen on amazon but it will be here in like 1 month so if anybody knows stuff that have the same ph everywhere i would like to know soi dont kill her in the mean time.

mer_36_1_1_.jpg
mer_36_1_.jpg

DAY 46: Hey how is it going :p long time no see. Holidays were crazy time now trying to get back on schedule. Finally starting to receive stuff to calibrate my PH pen and i decided it was time i learn a bit mor eon how to use it and store it properly, also i have been reading on the products i am using to grow...I came to the conclusion my PH pen was not the problem (it was .2 off) the shitty drop in water that change color was... and that mean my first grow was done with 6,5 Ph and the first 45 days of this one also.Back to present days picture to follow. she is doing okay i think and will get better with a good ph, do that for a couple of days then im gonna switch to 12/12. She is probably the smallest plant ever with her8 inches of height :p yup i LST the S*** out of her. i think she has some lightburn wich is weird cause she is 26 inches away from my LED, also there are a couple of wimpy leafs but mostly the one that are directly in front of the fan... anyway im not too worried about that. What worries me the most is the 3 different tint of green she has and my lack of skills to defoliate her correctly. Enough talk let the pic speak for them self.

sat_46.jpg
sat_46_2.jpg
sat_46_1.jpg
sat_46_3.jpg

(DAY 60-8 flower) this post is me back on track :p even if i dont post as often as in the beginning i still take care of her everyday and try to upgrade the setup ! I don't even have place for the fan on the ground now :D had to suspend it. (should have done that a while ago for space and some leafs right in front of it are dry and weird looking) Gonna keep an eye on the pale new growth :( hope it not a sign of root bound... i just entered flowering. Would suck to have to transplant it, i dont have a bigger pot nor enough coco i think :p

60-8_1.jpg
60-8.jpg

The great thing about coco is you want root bound plants in flower. It allows for multiple feeds and hydro like growth in flower. Most people in coco will grow in 2-3 gal pots for the full cycle. If the new growth is coming in light it might be time to water more or add more nutes to your water. Looks great!

i water until i see run off water and 90% of the watering had nutes in it, i kinda forgot to not add nutes everytime :p ~50% strength. I flushed twice though.

I actually water every water with nutrients and flush with nutrients. It's not until my preharvest flush that I use plain water. I remember reading it wasn't good to use plain water in coco. Good luck

I love when i make mistake that turns out not to be mistakes :p

Back
Top Bottom