2nd Grow: Coco Coir, Tent, MH300, Crown Royal

Day 67-(15 flower) She is getting fat pretty shure i will need to add 2 more "y" splitter and more CFL along with the fact that i let her became a little too big before flipping :( lots of squishy nugs to come !

67-15.jpg
67-15_1.jpg

quick question, when should i change my nutes ratio from early bloom to mid bloom !? been 3 weeks in flower now and i start to see the formation of nugs.Also is it possible this one will take a little more time to finish since it s bigger than my first one (first one was ready to harvest day 55 of flower (strain says 10 weeks of flower)

little update on my secret project :p i did this before making any research or knowing it was possible (Also without any cloning gel or powder or anything :p) like i said it was a test... i was gonna throw all the cuts in the trash anyway so now i might have 7 extra nugs :). the blurry pic is a close up of the best looking clone so far. Flowering clones day 8:

baby_8.jpg
baby8_1.jpg

Day 82-30 Flower: Either the prunning yesterday or watering gave her a huge boost all the leafes are pointing up today, before the were parallel to the ground :) a couple of branches are getting close to the LED but no light burn yet... and i dont wanna raise it because the center of the plant is lower than the rest.

80-30_2.jpg
82-30_1.jpg
82-30.jpg

Day 84-32 Flower: not much to talk about in this update,i just did a flush and checked the run off. Ph was good but ppm is weird (unless i dont remember well how to calculate how it is good)... 367 ppm run off and plain water is around 125 ppm. I'm not worried too much since the plant look good.

84-32_2.jpg
84-32_1.jpg
84-32.jpg

Day 87-35 Flower (friday)

Finally added the timer with the small fishtank pump so watering just became even easier except i broke my ph pen... waiting for a new one in the mail with a t connector for the hose, gonna make a ring around the base so it water a bit more evenly.

87-35_2.jpg
87-35_1.jpg
87-35.jpg

Day: 98-46 Flower.

hello, its been a while :p Soo i think im starting to get PH locked :s She sont like the new way to water and manage ph :( i will try to manage PH better from now on.. but i might have to take her down sooner than i thought, buds and sugar leafs looks good and frosty (a bit small but frosty :) ) I always have problems around this time in my grow... hope it will sort out and she can get a bit better yield :)

98-46.jpg
98-46_1.jpg
98-46_2.jpg

Hey brainless looking good. If your experiencing a lockout try giving it a flush with a mild nutrients solution. Ph is important in coco and make sure you are getting enough runoff. May have to up your watering time and frequency since your buds are starting to put on that weight.

Also from the picture it looks like your pot sits in the runoff a bit. I highly recommend you put something between the pot and the water catch.

Hey brainless looking good. If your experiencing a lockout try giving it a flush with a mild nutrients solution. Ph is important in coco and make sure you are getting enough runoff. May have to up your watering time and frequency since your buds are starting to put on that weight.

Also from the picture it looks like your pot sits in the runoff a bit. I highly recommend you put something between the pot and the water catch.

lockout is totally my fault... i tough i checked the ph correctly in my 2L bottle with the pump... maybe something wrong... for the run off you are probably right :p since i switched watering method (small fish tank pump that water automatically everyday) i dod not see any run off. and also for thew bottom of the smart pot i "learned" last week that i should of put volcanic rock or something underneath it...

Thanks for the advises :) sometimes you know it but you just need some confirmation before trying anything :p

Hey man your doing great. Your plants are looking fantastic Anyways. Either way I'm sure you'll get a great harvest. Everything I learned is from mistakes I've made or seen online. That's what makes this community so great. We can learn from each other's mistakes and prevent someone from making the ones we have already learned from.

i just ordered 5 seeds of Dark Angel and 5 White Widow from Crop King Seeds :) do you grow sativa a bit differently from indica !? I didin't see any journal with LST and other control method and they get very high and thin tree, id like to avoid that since i have a small tent and not strongh LED.

Back
Top Bottom