2nd Grow: Coco Coir, Tent, MH300, Crown Royal

br4inl3ss

so this is gonna be my second attempt on growing Crown Royal i bought on CKS. so far both seed i germinated sprouted very quick no problem planting them. now im in at day 15 with this single lady but we will come back to that later.

What strain is it? Crown Royal Feminized from cropkingseeds
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 70% Indica
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? 15 days
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hydro (coco coir[75%] and perlite[25%] )
Size of light? LED MH 300W from Mars Hydro
Temp of Room/cab? 75-78
RH of Room/cab? a bit over 40%
PH of media or res? 5,8
Any Pests ? plz no
How often are you watering? at least once a day sometimes twice
Type and strength of ferts used? no nutes yet but im gonna be using General Hydroponics Flora Series Performance Pack

OK now that you got all the infos time for some pics

day_15_3_2.jpg
day_15_1_2.jpg

I'm in. I'm about to embark on a maiden coco grow in the new year keen to follow along and get an idea about it

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm in. I'm about to embark on a maiden coco grow in the new year keen to follow along and get an idea about it

Go look at LEDRF (Niel's) growing weed in coco, really great help and there is a bunch of youtube vids. I was thinking of doing hydro but Niel has proven you can get hydro results from coco

Thanks guys for the subs :) and Pat999 the 919 is sleeping in the garage for the canadian winter :p so i "missed" the update friday so img gonna post 2 pics from friday and 1 from today and they show a lot of change :eek: shes growing way quicker and bigger than the first one :) No nutes yet only a little cal mag and im thinking aboug putting her under the LED sunday. The stem is pretty solid and leaves look good (i think) thinking about starting nutes aswell

Day 17 (friday):

friday2.jpg
friday_2.jpg

And saturday it looked like that:

saturday.jpg

You plan to top? Fim? Scrog? Mainline? Flux? Or LST?

I plan to Top and LST maybe try SCROG. Topping will most likely end up in a fimming though :p

LoL Brain I always forget buddy we here in SouthAfrica ride year long, no snow or too bad weather. Saw Calgary at -23 celcius the other day and thought to myself I don't want to be there! I also tried topping my plants but some were Fimmed, I said f@ck when it happened so no worries all legit, LoL have a great day! :passitleft:

Day 19: the stem on this one is 4 times bigger than the first one :) i wont need a straw to hold his wimpy head :D I decided to go for fimming since i don't have super strong light i want it to be bushier ! I was going to transplant but i didint have enough ph water :D its gonna have to wait until tomorrow, you can clearly see the roots starting to curl around when i got it out of the cup today.

sunday_19.jpg
sun_19.jpg

DAY 25: Is it possible to FIM a FIMMING !? all i see is 4 true leaves that were cut :( also i noticed a few white ish spot on 1 leaf after the first watering with nutes (25% strength Now is around 12%). or maybe it was some heat stress ?!

sat_25.jpg
sat_25_2.jpg
sat_25_4.jpg

DAY 31: Well she keep losing leaves i removed the 2 that were all curled up Wednesday and i have 2 more leaves that are becoming like them even after i tried to fix the PH. Also someone mentioned calmag deficiency i use cal mag with every watering since first week, is it possible that too much calcium could do that !?

BTW how do you LST in a smart pot :biglaugh:

fr_31.jpg
fr_31_1.jpg
fr_31_2.jpg
fr_31_3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom