Br4iNl3sS's 3rd, LED, Tent, Dark Angel, Coco Coir

br4inl3ss

here we go again with a new straing though this time :)

What strain is it? Dark Angel from CKS
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? hybrid 50/50
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg, day 4
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor in a grow tent (32"x32")
Soil or Hydro? Coco Coir
If soil... what is in your mix? 75% coco-25% perlite
Size of light? LED MH300
Temp of Room/cab? mid 70's
RH of Room/cab? around 50%
PH of media or res? 5,8
Any Pests ? PLZ jus... dont !!!
How often are you watering? once a day
Type and strength of ferts used? no ferts till second week !

so today (Saturday) is the 4th day of flower and she is small AF, i hope its not related to the seed i received they were all super tiny 1/3 the size of the Crown royal and White widow i got... last time i planted a tiny seed i got a tiny plant :( Hope she will catch up to speed with the last 1 i did.

IMAG0474_1_.jpg
IMAG0473_1_.jpg

Day 30: I gave up the idea of making this one since i have water damage and i live in apartment and owner is slow AF to do something about it... Root bound on purpose :) ! But stay tuned i might have something up for you here on a couple weeks :)

20170413_203618_1_.jpg

Since coco is hydro plants don't really get root bound, just up your watering frequency. Looking great!

i said root bound cause this is what i want to happen :p 30 days in a solo cup im shure there is a lot of root down theremight start adding some nutes :p I'm trying something new and wanna see if it work before talking about it here.

Day: 62 - 32 Flower

does that look like pollen sac to you ? iv been spraying the 4 lower branches (nodes site) everyday since day 1 flower... (My colloidal silver) is probably not strong enough or something... Except a fucked thumb nail can you tell me whats wrong :p

62-32.jpg
62-32_1.jpg

Day 74-44 Flower

here below are some shot of my bb grill, before and after defoliating... cause i'm a dumb ass... i am starting to wonder if you want light to hit fan leaves all the way to the end of grow or is it better for the light to hit the buds sites... i watched and read so many things about growing but i think i just forget or deform reality so help plz. and the rest of pics are close shot so we can see the frost :) plz be honest and give your advices/tought. (remember she is all natural no training, no nutes.

74-44_7.jpg
74-44.jpg
74-44_6.jpg
74-44_4.jpg
74-44_2.jpg
74-44_3.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom