Smooth1 Big Bud Coco Air Pots 600W HPS

As you can tell in the picture of the bigger female getting a bit of yellowing on the bottom leaves. I belive this to be a salt build up or nitrogen def so gunna flush tommorow and see what happens. Any opinions on this would be great.

Lookin great! Can't wait to watch it unfold. So did you end up flushin em? We use coco and smart pots where i live and we flush with ph'ed tap water once a week. Seems to work, haven't had any major lockout issues. How much do the 10 litre air pots cost ya? And how would you say they compare to smart pots/root pots (if you've used either of those)?

Lookin great! Can't wait to watch it unfold. So did you end up flushin em? We use coco and smart pots where i live and we flush with ph'ed tap water once a week. Seems to work, haven't had any major lockout issues. How much do the 10 litre air pots cost ya? And how would you say they compare to smart pots/root pots (if you've used either of those)?
Yer I flushed them with ph adjusted tap water 20l of it. Seems to have done the job as I havnt seen any more yellowing as I have trimmed them now. Wouldn't no about them compared to any think else as this is my first time but im really impressed with them. price wise I brought them at same time as everything else so unsure really. I will take a picture of the roots out of the air pots just for you when its all finished. Been in flower for 16 days now and looking amazing more pictures tonight.

I will take a picture of the roots out of the air pots just for you when its all finished.
That would be great, thanks! Good to hear that things are going well. Lookin forward to the new pics you got on the way!
:Namaste:

Picture Update

This girl has hit the stretch big time has grown over a foot in 2 weeks
12219.JPG

13612.JPG

Running out of room for this baby as she is in the light and is 2 feet wide
13412.JPG

14413.JPG

Really budding now. notice a diffrence every day

12814.JPG

Got bigger than i exspected
14912.JPG

Hope these picture are ok. please let me know what you think. will try and get some more this week as like i said they change every day.

Yer looks like the next 6 or so week is going to be an exciting time for us. I'm now looking into harvesting and drying methods. So if anyone one has got some good ideas please post them here. Glad your girl is coming along well will have to check out some pictures of her soon thanks for the news and good comments.

I'm now looking into harvesting and drying methods. So if anyone one has got some good ideas please post them here.
You should check out DocBud's drying room setup in his current journal. It's simple, cheap, and could be modified to suit your needs. Your pics look great, by the way. Even the one that's upside down. :)

You should check out DocBud's drying room setup in his current journal. It's simple, cheap, and could be modified to suit your needs. Your pics look great, by the way. Even the one that's upside down. :)
Thanks will defiantly check that out. Glad you enjoyed the pics that one isn't upside down it's a picture looking down from the top lol. Could see how you might have thought that tho.

Like the way you use coco with airpots. I got a bunch laying around will set up a few to see how they perform. From seeing your grow it will do great. Thanks for the inspiration!
That real cool that I have inspired you so thanks for that. Feel like I know what I'm doing now I am an inspiration to someone lol well praps not. glad you like it Anyway and let me know when you get some going I would love to have a look.

Thanks will defiantly check that out. Glad you enjoyed the pics that one isn't upside down it's a picture looking down from the top lol. Could see how you might have thought that tho.
I get my coir in 25kg bag. And course chunks in a block I would suggest mixing chunks in it helps with drainage. Also I don't no if you have already done it but a pre charging solution is a good Idea. This is my first grow but spent about 3 months researching it before I started. Thank again for keeping me involved speak soon.
Smooth

What's up Smooth?-long time eh? I hope your girls are getting beefy! Just measured mine this morning at 28" and only 17 days into 12/12! I'll be sure to post some more pics of mine by Tuesday.:goodjob:
Yer been a wile. Hope you are well. Sound good we are decreeing going to have lots to post soon. Yer the girls have got that tall They have been tied down a bit cause there is no more room upwards. Really doing well now tho and Shuld have some more pics real soon. Hope all goes ok in the future good luck.

Smooth

Yer sorry about the lack of info on here. I've been away on holiday and real busy with work. But I'm still looking after the girls will get som pictures on real soon hopefully. They are looking great all covered in sticky buds Shuld be harvesting any time soon. Are so heavy they are snapping branches. I'm loving arlir pots to drainage is great with coco.

Thanks smooth

Back
Top Bottom