Medical Sour Diesel - LED - GLR - Coco

pic update :)
flowering day #3
FullSizeRender24.jpg

2014-12-29_19_26_29.jpg

Sour D is taking more nutrients than Amnesia Haze, i watered with 1000 ppm's and these were the run off results on each:

Sour D= 850 ppm's
Amnesia Haze= 1050 ppm's

if amnesia haze doesn't begin to eat more i will have to use two separate reservoirs one for each. the problem is that i will have to buy another water pump LOL

I need to get a ppm reader ...you are going to have a nice yield my friend...btw did you ever get to make any clones?

hey there Doc!
yes i think the extra veg time will worth it. they are looking healthy and very BIG. none of the clones root, i gave up on them as i dont have any extra space in the tent (it is my only avaliable growing area at the moment, for security reasons) but for next grow i shall root some clones :)

thanks a lot for your kind words mate :) i can't wait to see the weight results on each plant! specially to compare the Sour D (12 weeks of veg, 5 toppings to achieve 32 main colas) and my Amnesia Haze (10 weeks of veg, 4 toppings to achieve a total of 16 main colas)

the way i'm seeing things, Sour Diesel did benefit from those two extra weeks, i think i will harvest an enormous yield from her :goodluck: fingers crossed lol :high-five:

hey there Doc!
yes i think the extra veg time will worth it. they are looking healthy and very BIG. none of the clones root, i gave up on them as i dont have any extra space in the tent (it is my only avaliable growing area at the moment, for security reasons) but for next grow i shall root some clones :)

I was having problems with clones as well but this helped me out so maybe when you try you can do the same and see if it works...

I bought a gel rooting hormone similar to clone x.
I wait till they are already showing sex or close to before I decide to cut for clones.
Sterilize everything im gonna use.
I make the cut scrape a lil the botom where I would like the roots to be.
Put some gel on the scratched surface.
I have used soil and jiffy pallets with same results.
Then I spray or water with ph'd water.
Place them in a home made dome or put a zip lock bag over it misted with same water.
Then place them where they get light but not too much just enough to survive.
Check them everyday if they need water mist them a bit and same thing on lid or bag.
After 4 days the stem starts to get whiter and soon you get bumps and then roots day after.
I check for progress after the 5 day by gently removing them from medium until I see roots and 1 to 2 days later I transplant to soil if not already.
I leave the dome on for 3 more days every day removing for longer periods until they dont wilt...

With this method 10/10 have rooted under 9 days I just right now checked other ones that took 6 days and a couple of hours.

I have tried every method almost gave up as well and this is fool proof for me btw keep temps from 75 to 80 Fahrenheit.

Back
Top Bottom