Jinn's Coco Hempy Harem 2014

Ive been removing the heavily affected leaves to prevent just that mono, but mine doesn't seem to be as progressive as the plant in your picture. The LED light really makes it look worse, as soon as i turn it off and have it under normal light it would almost be easy to overlook.

Sorry I haven't been updating as much or as active, real life and back pain have been fighting over my free time.
I promise though, this weekend I will have tons of pics since I'll be chopping down Pineapple chunk.

Good morning my friend!
Im just about to head to the dispensary, so when I get back the world will be a beautiful place =p
I think this is my last time that I'll NEED to go to one, because I harvest sunday and by the time I run out, my harvest will be dried and ready for smoking ^.^
hope all is well in your neck of the woods brother!

Hey everyone, going to be waking up early before lights on so I can chop down Pineapple chunk!
I'll be sure to post as many pics as I can, my scale came in too so I can take weights!
I know CSSH is going to love the extra space under the light, with pineapple gone and Jack la mota\nlxBB going to their new home tomorrow CSSH has the tent to herself and her clone in a big gulp cup!

Day: 88
Flowering day: 53
NLxBB auto & CSSH clone day: 48
Jack la mota day: 34
Light is 18" from canopy
Average temp/rh: 77F/41%

Here are some shots of Pineapple Chunk before I took her down
IMG_215817.JPG

IMG_215717.JPG

IMG_215513.JPG

After I took her down:
IMG_215911.JPG

IMG_216015.JPG

IMG_216116.JPG

trim/popcorn (same box from previous pics for size comparison)
IMG_216621.JPG

trimmed hanging buds:
IMG_216718.JPG

IMG_216817.JPG

And CSSH and family hanging out in the tent until her chop time in two weeks.
(jack la mota and NLxBB auto should be leaving with Rob today)
IMG_216315.JPG

IMG_216417.JPG

IMG_216517.JPG

sorry for the 10 day update dry spell; pain,school, and life got in the way. But all is well now, CSSH is powering along, pineapple is drying, and now Ive just got to keep my hands off the buds til they're ready.

Also, I don't like to weigh wet, but i did any ways for the hell of it.
The buds on a stick came out to about 360g wet, and the trim/popcorn 300grams wet so we'll see how things come out in the end.

Nice haul Jinn. Congrats...

Thanks for the kind words guys! I really hope once I move and get my new grow room set up properly I'll be able to get better results.
I know my tap water is to blame for my calcium issues, and I know having my tent in a closet with only its door exposed cause some airflow/temp issues as well.

Two weeks and CSSH should be ready to come down too!

Hey everyone, going to be waking up early before lights on so I can chop down Pineapple chunk!
I'll be sure to post as many pics as I can, my scale came in too so I can take weights!
I know CSSH is going to love the extra space under the light, with pineapple gone and Jack la mota\nlxBB going to their new home tomorrow CSSH has the tent to herself and her clone in a big gulp cup!

Im coming, im coming lol

very nice harvest there Jinn - looks like some beautiful nugs - I like the appearance of yours over mine - GREAT JOB!

Back
Top Bottom