Jinn's Coco Hempy Harem 2014

to be fair if the magnifying glasses work better, I just might have to get some myself haha.
But I most definitely appreciate the offer.
Ive jsut got a little pocket microscope the size of a bic and its handy as hell, but since its so small getting it to focus in one place is a task haha.
can you post pics of your magnifying glass(es) later?

to be fair if the magnifying glasses work better, I just might have to get some myself haha.
But I most definitely appreciate the offer.
Ive jsut got a little pocket microscope the size of a bic and its handy as hell, but since its so small getting it to focus in one place is a task haha.
can you post pics of your magnifying glass(es) later?

I'd be interested in them glasses aswell. I bet we have the same microscope jinn 60-100x bout the size of a bic with 2 rollers on it. Works but a pain in the ass.

I'd be interested in them glasses aswell. I bet we have the same microscope jinn 60-100x bout the size of a bic with 2 rollers on it. Works but a pain in the ass.

sounds about spot on, plus a little led light.

Here you go.....got them off of fleebay for about 10 bucks including shipping from china:)......you can only use one side at a time as you will be looking at two different views using both at the samme time.......the little led on them is nice as it gives you the actual color when you get up close to the bud......leds dont mess with it:)......that digital worked good....jsut i am not steady enoough foor it for one and then i had to have the lap top set up next to me and it was just a pain for me:)......but if you change your mind let me know....they will be in the same place i am sure:)lol
1421965847655175521955.jpg
14219658811311290803692.jpg

Hey Guys.....if you go to fleebay and type in magnifying glasses mine are one of the first options......Subnoise.....they are 20x magnification.......they are listed for about 6 bucks with free shipping, but if you scroll down a bit then you will see another set for about 12 bucks that has different lenses magnifications that comes with it.....might be a better option:)....anyway....hope that helps:)

.... nice cola stacking going.....
Indeed Jinn...

What it's the magnification do you know?

Nah Subnoise...i dont remember if they even said:)lol......you have to get pretty close to the bud, but i like not having to hold them.....i can support my body with both hands:)lol.......i will see if i can find some more info on them:)
I have the same ones Dirty, they're adjustable. Just turn the outer lens in or out.

I am most definitely buying a pair, they'll come in very handy when I get my workshop space again, and can begin my electronics tinkering once more.
Thanks for showing these to us Dirty.

How you doin' today Reg?

Indeed Jinn...

I have the same ones Dirty, they're adjustable. Just turn the outer lens in or out.

Whaaaaaattt!!!!!!?.......your kidding me.....i will have to try that tomorrow durning lights on......i swore i tried but dont remember it changing anything......cool deal bro.....thank you:)lol......arent they much easier to deal with then the hand held?....i love mine:)......even had to replace the battery for the led as i forgot and left it on:)lol

:lot-o-toke:
How's that for an answer Jinn?

It depends Dirty. If I'm looking at them in the tent or on the floor where we take pics I prefer the 30X loupe but if I'm really inspecting I sit the plants on my work table & use the peepers.

Back
Top Bottom