Jinn's Coco Hempy Harem 2014

Thanks mate, I just ate a rice krispie edible that should keep me sorted for the rest of the day!
I went to a new dispensary that just opened on friday ,they gave me a free glass piece, the edible, and 3 extra grams for free.
So I'll have pics up tomorrow for sure!!!!!!

Score man that's awesome. Free grams in free glass always taste better.

ooo bud stacking - I am interested - Have not looked into this topic yet :)

hey brother - just saying hi to my favorite peeps :)

Hope you and the wife are doing well :)

glad to see you about! I know you're busy as hell, things are going well on my end can't wait to harvest in 8 days!

damn sooo close hahaha - What you expecting yield wise?

I honestly have no idea.
I was hoping for 6oz ea but that was more or less just pissing in the wind haha. I'll be happy if I get 4oz ea, anything less and I'll have seriously take a look at whats going on with my set up/method.
I know that if I had been using Platinum LEDs, and some blue planet nutrients w/additives my yield would probably have been considerably more robust.

I honestly have no idea.
I was hoping for 6oz ea but that was more or less just pissing in the wind haha. I'll be happy if I get 4oz ea, anything less and I'll have seriously take a look at whats going on with my set up/method.
I know that if I had been using Platinum LEDs, and some blue planet nutrients w/additives my yield would probably have been considerably more robust.

not bad - that will give you some goods meds for awhile :)

we'll see how it actually turns out, either way i think ive done well enough for my first time in a decade lmao.
uploading pics now for my update!

Day: 78
Flowering day: 43 (40 of actual flower)
NLxBB auto & CSSH clone day: 38
Jack la mota day: 24
Light is 15" from canopy
Average temp/rh: 77F/41%

The deficiency seems to have stopped its advance in CSSH, I will give her a normal scheduled feed tomorrow with another 10ml cal/mag dose to keep her happy. It would seem her buds demanded a little extra.

here are pics:

Jack la mota
IMG_210812.JPG

Northern lights x Big Bud auto
IMG_210616.JPG

CSSH clone
IMG_210518.JPG

CSSH Clone
IMG_210418.JPG

Pineapple Chunk
IMG_211316.JPG

Pineapple Chunk
IMG_210912.JPG

Pineapple Chunk
IMG_211012.JPG

CSSH
IMG_211416.JPG

CSSH
IMG_211511.JPG

CSSH
IMG_211213.JPG

CSSH
IMG_211113.JPG

CSSH
IMG_211614.JPG

This last picture of CSSH shows the deficiency damage, marking CSSH's first real issue this entire grow.

damn looking good.......... nice cola stacking going.......... Bet you cant wait ;)

Hows the moving prospect going?

still looking, but I've got plenty of time, its hard finding what you want WHERE you want it.

on a brighter note, here are the pics of the wife's free glass from the new dispensary!
IMG_210117.JPG

IMG_209922.JPG

We both love the little thing.

Thank you guys, Im really happy with how things have gone so far!
Im picking up a scale soon so I can get proper weights for everyone when I chop Pineapple down.

As of about 4 days ago she was 40% cloudy, so by harvest she should be reaching about 75% cloudy/25% amber. I love my little pocket microscope but I think I may have to pony up for a digital one, i can't be bending over all day trying to check trichs haha I'm getting too old for that

Back
Top Bottom