First Sativa - Mussh - Coco Hempy - LED - Modified Lucas

Day 72

check out this g.g. clone.

0ll_-_Copy.jpg

here is another clone on day 62, electric.

0pp_-_Copy.jpg

hope everyone is healthy and happy.

:Namaste:

Looking great Mussh :goodjob:

Which clone did better? The one in soil or the ones in coco?

hiya still,

coco clone is on day 63 of flower.
soil clone is on day 57 of flower.

the coco looks much better than the soil, but there are very good reasons for this. I have my coco technique pretty much dialed in. this is my first try with a super soil. so the learning curve is massive.

here is the main reason the coco is doing better. I managed to get the soil plant into a ph lock out mode. the super soil amendments that I use have the ability to easily ph my 7.0 tap water. I was phing my water to 6.2-6.3, then feeding it to the plant. when I should have just been feeding it directly from my tap, no phing at all. since I have made the correction, she is back on track and will give me some really nice nugs. I will let these plants flower 80+ days. the coco plant is also maturing faster than the soil plant. so I may have to take the soil plant to 90+ days.

ill take pictures tomorrow as it is lights out now.

I asked because my first grow was in soil and not very good, only about an oz from 3 plants with several problems including pests then I went to DWC (so far so good) in my second but I was thinking about trying coco for the third one, seems more forgiving than straight hydro but cleaner than soil... Thanks for the quick reply! :Namaste:

Hiya still,

here is a picture of the clones. soil (taller) is on the left. coco on the right. notice the yellowing leaves on the soil. that is due to my ph lock out issue.

0lm_-_Copy.jpg

the soil plant is back on track and looks like it will finish up nicely.

I would HIGHLY recommend using coco. if you already have all the nutes for dwc, you are pretty much good to go. just add 25% perlite to your coco. with my coco grows I only had to feed once a week. my flowers were so much nicer than what I was able to get with dwc. if you try coco I doubt you would go back to dwc. it is WAY less maintenance.

Yeah, I'll give it a try on my next grow for sure... I'm lazy and made the stupid mistake to start with a small reservoir so I have to top it off twice a day and I'm sure it will be worse during flower.

The soil lady seems very nice, even with the yellowing! If you hadn't mentioned the ph lockout I would've guessed that she was in flushing waiting to be chopped :cheesygrinsmiley:

:cheesygrinsmiley:another harvest is on the way.

hi sara!!! long time no see! hope all is well in your world!
yes I have successfully managed to grow a sativa! im starting to think the seeds I was given might have been an auto strain. as all my g.g. clones that were in 16/8 began to flower. it annoyed me so I threw them away. hahahaha. I then turned my attention back to the clones I got from the rhino runt. they aren't looking to shabby, im going to attempt to bring them back now! I have also started my seedlings for all my out door veges I like to grow. so its really cramped in my grow room.

:edit: my vegetables love the mars light.

The soil lady seems very nice, even with the yellowing! If you hadn't mentioned the ph lockout I would've guessed that she was in flushing waiting to be chopped :cheesygrinsmiley:

she still has about a month or so to go, maybe longer. I have a small lollipopped clone on day 75 and it only shows cloudy trics, no amber.

Day 77 flower

so it is day 77 for my lollipopped clone. I pulled it out of the grow room to get a closer look at it. it is getting some really nice fall colors on the fan leaves. blackish/purple. it is about 50% cloudy at this point, so im not going to harvest it yet. I want to see some amber first.

0kl_-_Copy.jpg

0qp_-_Copy.jpg

on day 81 I put my lollipopped clone into 48 hours of darkness.
this is the clone harvested and hanging for 48 hours. it is my best to date.
it is hanging in front of a 10"x10" square for perspective.

0kk_-_Copy.jpg

here is the coco clone on day 68. it is putting on nice weight.

0oo_-_Copy.jpg

here is the soil clone on day 61.

0llk_-_Copy.jpg

hope everyone is happy and healthy.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Back
Top Bottom