Camo's 1st Grow - Coco - LED - Lucas Autos - Poll Of Strain To Grow

Thank you yeatster! It must be my tolerance because it has got others stoned nicely. Think I'll save the money for something else in the grow and not test the bud.

Heirloom instill have northern lights in have to harvest in a week or so and then I have a nice little idea for the next journal.

Baxterwolfe I will say the more she cures the more I feel her, I don't know if it's placebo playing with my head or what. But I may try bho or ice hash.

Sonic my dude thanks for the words ! I'm glad you think I'm a good grower because I was really starting to think I wasn't as good of a grower as I thought lol

You saying that dd that you grew has others stoned? Could be a psychological thing, where your smoking your first grown bud and analysing the f outta it, to the point of losing any effect. Your seeing How it mulls up, any crackle when alight, colour of ash left behind, taste of the bud, fullness of the lungs, the exhale taste, etc etc. and now your also analysing if it actually works..just a thought.. I remember my first grown plant Was a similar experience...

Arteekay I will agree with you and Jay that it was just a bad pheno. I mean I wouldn't think it was because it was the purple pheno with tricomes every where on her! I sure hope it's just the cure but we will see with time my friend !

Millertm I want to go with your suggestion just so It wasn't a waste growing this beautiful purple lady. If anything at least she is the most sexy bud I've ever seen. Every time I show her off my friends are like holy shit is that SPICE? ( The fake synthetic crap youngsters smoke) and I'm just like no no no. It's just THAT PURPLE !!!

Jay thank you for commenting, I think it may be a bad pheno for high. I have 3 other seeds of her and may try her out again down the road. But when I grow for my own medicine, I have to grow the 4 months a plant that will actually benefit me & help me and not just be smoke blown in & out of my lungs lol.
I'll say this but could be wrong but a lot of the times the purple pheno is not the best of phenos unless they all purple haha

You saying that dd that you grew has others stoned? Could be a psychological thing, where your smoking your first grown bud and analysing the f outta it, to the point of losing any effect. Your seeing How it mulls up, any crackle when alight, colour of ash left behind, taste of the bud, fullness of the lungs, the exhale taste, etc etc. and now your also analysing if it actually works..just a thought.. I remember my first grown plant Was a similar experience...
Good call man I did my first time but the second time I smoked it a week later it was better n one I picked alil too early so had no chance

Now you got me wondering about my purple flowers.

cfa79db5022617ee7286a0a91d331754.jpg

4073c85e66224599044ac2cc911bfa36.jpg

df09b94e11bd5cd21030d2b957b13745.jpg

I hope these rock.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Now you got me wondering about my purple flowers.

It had me worried for mine too but in the right environment it's borderline psychedelic.....I find it's great for long walks in the woods.

Wouldn't say it was as potent as a good green strain if you want something that is as subtle as a brick but I like it enough to want to grow it again and take my chances again.

It had me worried for mine too but in the right environment it's borderline psychedelic.....I find it's great for long walks in the woods.

Wouldn't say it was as potent as a good green strain if you want something that is as subtle as a brick but I like it enough to want to grow it again and take my chances again.

The only one upto now that has made me want to grow it again rather than try something else is Pineapple Express .
Just ordered another 7 .

What's up kushtie and yes i have seen ledrf video on dd being some stoney stuff. But I didn't see the one where he said the 2nd dd wasn't too good. But I believe it and mine is the same. Some people love it and some are like ehh but most beautiful herb I've ever seen. I have 3 seeds left and plan to grow again one day. I just have other strains I prefer to grow and try since dd wasn't all she was chalked up to be for me.

Miller your girls are looking great! I guess no way to tell until you've had your toke ;) ;)

Sonic your saying dd made you want to grow her again? I would also love to grow some pineapple express. Never had any.

Jandre what's good my dude !!! I hope all is well with you!

Little bit of an update, NL will be coming down with in the next day or 2 !! Pretty exciting. I've kept her in he 60-70F. range and she has started to purple on me! She is by far the prettiest out of the other 2 girls. Even tho dark devil is so rare and purple, my NL has more symmetry and I think will be more stoney stuff. I have grown her for nearly 5 months as an auto!! That's right everyone almost 150 days. For a auto!! It's ridiculous

What's up kushtie and yes i have seen ledrf video on dd being some stoney stuff. But I didn't see the one where he said the 2nd dd wasn't too good. But I believe it and mine is the same. Some people love it and some are like ehh but most beautiful herb I've ever seen. I have 3 seeds left and plan to grow again one day. I just have other strains I prefer to grow and try since dd wasn't all she was chalked up to be for me.

Morning chief ;) LEDRF's comment about his 2nd DD was in a thread rather than a vid but either way I don't think my mates were too into the DD either.....Auto Purple Amnesia has been more popular and it's a big yielder.

I have a few dark devil autos to grow sooner or later
Too. I hope that they are good smoking not just good looking.

Check out this guys photoperiod purple: sweet seeds dark devil. I want to get this but herbies didn't carry it.

Dark Devil Selena Kyle day 57 :)

Dark_Devil_3.jpg

Dark_Devil_13.jpg

Dark_Devil_21.jpg

Vertigo CS project paying off. also at day 57.

Vertigo_CS.jpg

and the Siamese Twin Trans Siberian Masha and Dasha. she has never been trained or lst'd in any way. all four of those tops are the same plant lol.

Siamese_Trans_Siberian.jpg

much love! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom