White Rhino - Coco - Mars II LED - Modified Lucas

I ventured upon this thread today and just got so excited until the nine day departure. I'm so glad to know that one will snap back with some care. Great job!

thanks man!

the nine days of hell was a disappointment. she missed two feedings in that time. she would have done much better had I put pure perlite in the bottom of her hempy. so at least it was a learning experience. I will have plenty of chances to get in a perfect run as the mother clone is a shoot producing machine.

the mini sog plants are starting that famous rhino stretch. I started these at 3 1/2 - 4 inches tall. the fifth clone is looking a little better. I will keep it as part of the sog and see if I can bring it back. I gave them a full strength feeding today. here is a group shot of my flowering area. the two clones from the clone wars are on the far left, they are starting week eight. the middle front is my lollipopped blue dream clone, starting week three. back middle is my topped and lst'd rhino clone also starting week three. it seems to have a lot of potential and maybe a lst'd scrog should be attempted soonish. on the right is the mini sog. the very back is the fifth clone, hurting but showing signs of improvement.

12_-_Copy1.jpg

lets see what happens.

I moved my harvested buds into paper bags. I smoked some of it and I am really high hahahaha.
my wife doesn't smoke, she smelled me smoking and told me it smelled really good.
yay me!

q are you satisfied with the diamond mylar??
those wives:cheesygrinsmiley:

I guess it's better than nothing. I had some laying around and decided to wrap my flowering area with it. I like to think it's helping hahaha.

oh my wife is definitely a keeper. :thumb: I got damn lucky there.

day six for the mini sog. I went ahead and lollipopped all the mini clones. they are going to be very healthy. im hoping I can keep then under 15 inches. the tallest is about 7 inches at this point. I am expecting them to at least double their size.

1_-_Copy4.jpg

check out this crazy growth at the base of this clone. looks like popeyes forearm.

1_1_-_Copy.jpg

here is a shot of my blue dream at the end of four weeks flower.

1_2_-_Copy1.jpg

here is a shot of the topped and lst'd rhino clone also at the end of week four. look at the resin difference.

1_3_-_Copy.jpg

hope all is well with your grows guys!

Day 14 of flower
mini sog

im starting to wonder if this is even going to be worth the effort. I have managed to keep them smaller. the tallest is 11 inches. the smallest is eight inches. the runt is maybe three inches. they seem to be putting a lot of energy into their bases. I think im going to put my mother clone into flower next. she is getting hard to manage. I will use another clone and make another mother.

here is how the mini sog is looking.

14_-_Copy1.jpg

142_-_Copy.jpg

tomorrow will make day 63 of flower for the clone wars plants. I looked at them under a microscope today and saw no amber trics. so it looks like they may go 70 days or maybe even longer. what has really gotten me down is the blue dream clone. it is so healthy. I feel like a fool for not keeping a cutting of it. amazing plant.

anyways, hope everyones grow is going smoothly!

Back
Top Bottom