TheBlaze's Sour Chiesel - Blue Cheese & Black Rhino In Coco

Thanks for the suggestions Tead!

Hockeybry, I am taking the blue cheese down tonight. Just checked on her, and saw a small green seed in her top cola. Also saw a small banana in one of her lower colas as well. I check on these plants twice a day, every day. This is the first time I've noticed anything. I was hoping to let the other 2 plants go for another week, but might have to take them down sooner. Will have to check them very carefully every day from now on.

This hermie business is a first for me. I'm not too worried, as the it still looks like some killer smoke. I just hope there aren't too many seeds in there, although I only saw the one I'm sure there are a few more hidden away. We will see tonight when I chop her.

Can't wait to see what Blue yields. It will give me a better idea of what the other 2 will yield.

Ok cool, that gives me some hope. The seed I spotted was very immature. Neon green in colour.

She is a big buddha strain. I will still recommend it, as my tent had some light leaks, so I can't really blame the breeder.

12pm or 00h00 and just finished harvesting Blue. It looks like she might yield fairly well. I'm thinking 70 - 80g dry.

Please excuse the first pic. It was hot, and I was sweating from the work.

20151227_222914.jpg

20151227_223235.jpg

20151227_225541.jpg

Good harvest. I pick J and L

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using 420

Nice...O.G with some E....

Thanks brother! I hope you're right. We will find out soon enough.

UPDATE

9 weeks of 12/12 today. Just a few more days and the other 2 plants will come down as well.

The buds on the sour chiesel are very thick, and there is no small shitty buds on this plant.

This photo doesn't do her justice.

20151228_203903.jpg

Beatiuful blaze... Awesome man....

Congrats on yhe harvest brother loving all your pics :) that looks like some super funky shiz :) bet your house was smelling all kinds of fresh :) I couldn't choose a pic either mate they are all beautiful :) I wouldn't worry to much about the hermi either, I think seeds take around 4-5 weeks to fully form :) in big commercial grows it has been know that they will introduce a male in the last few weeks to pollinate all the females, but as the plants are nearly finished the seeds only get to a small immature size and a barely noticeable in the finished product. This adds weight to the final yield and some say increases resin as the plant feels the need to protect itself even more as it is in repreduction mode :) just my thoughts brother +reps for your amazing plants and harvest :bravo::Namaste::passitleft:

Wow, that's really interesting about the commercial grows and makes a lot of sense. Sneaky, but makes sense. LOL!

Thanks for that bud. :Namaste:

Need some help guys. Looks like the buds are already dry after just 3.5 days. I think the AC in the room drops the humidity to low. Also, I've never dried in a cardboard box before. Does it facilitate faster drying by removing moisture? Like drying in a brown paper bag?

The stems don't snap yet, but the buds feel almost crispy, although that is the sugar leaves so the buds themselves might not be so dry. I think I need to jar them today though.

What is the best way to introduce a little moisture into the jars if need be.

Thanks

Hey mate :) if you just put the buds into jars they will draw the moisture out from the center of and make it evenly distributed, then if the buds feel to moist pop them in a paper bag for a day until your happy :) if I ever over dry I use wet stones for tobacco to add moisture, you can buy these online Boveda 2way humidity pack
This explains more :)Boveda is the answer to all your cannabis curing woes.

I have used these a few times in my C-vault tin and they are really good, they keep your herb at 62% humidity all the time releasing moisture when needed and drawing it in when not, clever stuff :) hope this is helpful mate :Namaste::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom