TheBlaze's Multi-Strain Grow In Coco & 600W HPS

:rofl::rofl::rofl::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

That's a visual I could have done without. LOL!!!

I've always preferred Vader anyways. So if ever I have to face the borg, it will be with my light saber in one hand and the spray bottle in the other. Boxers not required.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

That's a visual I could have done without. LOL!!!

I've always preferred Vader anyways. So if ever I have to face the borg, it will be with my light saber in one hand and the spray bottle in the other. Boxers not required.

No boxer's! that's all we need a naked jedi prancing about the room with a light saber! :rofl:

Vader never prances bro. He stalks about with his helmet and light saber intimidating "the borg" with his heavy breathing.

I think this journal has just boldly gone where no man has gone before <-- See what I did there. I do not even fear the wrath of "the geek".

Vader never prances bro. He stalks about with his helmet and light saber intimidating "the borg" with his heavy breathing.

I think this journal has just boldly gone where no man has gone before <-- See what I did there. I do not even fear the wrath of "the geek".

Hey! I resemble that remark. Hell I made a career out of it! :thumb:

Bob ;)

:laughtwo::laughtwo:

Which part? Vader, or "the geek"?

No worries my man, both are more than welcome here. :thumb:

Thanks broheim

Busy with the smaller EK now. She smells wonderful.

Will update the 420 thread in a few hours.

Happy 420 to you too!

Here she is. Note how many chunky buds there are. Almost no popcorn bud on this plant. A decent yielder.

20160420_231100.jpg

Very nice, I see some fat ones on the left.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks Miller

They are extremely solid as well. Will run this strain again.

Thanks Hidan

Soon you will know the joy of back breaking harvest time. ;)

Thanks guys! Just finished harvesting the other EK. The big girl.

Shiggs, even though the 2 EK's appear to be different phenos they both smell the same. That savoury, pungent smell you get with cheese strains. Then there is a strong fuel smell that almost burns the nose. A hint of garlic and while washing the buds I got a definite menthol smell. The sour chiesel had that menthol smell when freshly harvested, which then turned into a grapefruit smell once in the jars for a while. So I would say 40% cheese, 40% fuel, 10% garlic and 10% menthol/citrus. Put that all together and you get a deep, rich super dank smell. The smelliest plant in the group, although the white rhino is a very close second.

UPDATE

Last plant got the chop on day 66.

Here she is after the wash.

20160421_225544.jpg

What weight do you think you'll end with? Awesome by the way....

Back
Top Bottom