600W Multi-Strain Grow

Dee House

hi all and welcome to my grow im doing gh super bud ,g 13 pineapple express, gh slh ,gh exodus cheese, gh kalashnikova, nirvana papaya ,female seeds ww x bb , female seeds pure ak . :Rasta::hookah:

here they are germing
Photo050317461.jpg
:smokin:

Hey ss! Now I remember, we talked about the Pure AK and I went and looked it up. Great group of seeds. My slh from gh was a runt, hope you have better luck.

How long are you going to keep them in water?

Hey ss! Now I remember, we talked about the Pure AK and I went and looked it up. Great group of seeds. My slh from gh was a runt, hope you have better luck.

How long are you going to keep them in water?

il keep them in the water till they crack then put them in the starter plugs...thanx for the luck bro

If nothing has popped above the soil by tomorrow morning I'm going to dig them all up again and if they're still alive I'm putting them in plugs... I swear everything I've tried doing since February is taking forever.

Congrats on the Exodus my friend you're on a roll!

If nothing has popped above the soil by tomorrow morning I'm going to dig them all up again and if they're still alive I'm putting them in plugs... I swear everything I've tried doing since February is taking forever.

Congrats on the Exodus my friend you're on a roll!

thanx blue....hope yours pick up the pace:smokin:

Okay ss, I'm subbed :popcorn: Looks like it's going to be fun :thumb:

What's the difference between a pure AK and AK47?

And, is that a refrigerator you've got for the starting box? Cooooool :)

Okay ss, I'm subbed :popcorn: Looks like it's going to be fun :thumb:

What's the difference between a pure AK and AK47?

And, is that a refrigerator you've got for the starting box? Cooooool :)

high horse :welcome: aboard ... the pure ak is ak 48 genetics... female seeds version of ak 48 ? the veg area is an old frig...:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom