SkooterClowns - CFL Papaya Grow

you two clowns are amazing,i have abt 20 times the $$ and no where the results,also going to try your method the next grow.i've been lurking on both your grows.i'll stay tuned for the finish.+reps:bravo:

you two clowns are amazing,i have abt 20 times the $$ and no where the results,also going to try your method the next grow.i've been lurking on both your grows.i'll stay tuned for the finish.+reps:bravo:

Thanks hypo hippy,

We've both been super busy and haven't had much time to do to much with the grow, let alon update this. The only care the girls have really gotten the last couple of weeks was to just keep the res. topped off and checking on them at least every couple of days.

They are looking great and seem to be plumping up nicely, especially these last couple of days. Don't see any amber yet so we figure about another week before we start the clear water flush.

Skooter will post up some more pics later but here are a couple now.

DSC02505.JPG

DSC02506.JPG

DSC025072.JPG

Wow. those are some gnarly looking buds! I mean that literally and figuratively too. Once again you crazy clown have not failed to amaze me with your mastery of the CFL/bubble growing skills. Your like CFL ninjas or something!!! Your harvest is gonna be killer too, cant wait to see what kind of weight you all pull of this.

edit: you know what we need? we need a CFL club badge like the bubble head badges. cause ya'll def earned yours..

LOL, Thanks ItsChrome, Maybe a smiley face with a curly bulb over it's head?..:thumb:

maybe someone with the "knowhow" can hook us up....:slide:

LOL, Thanks ItsChrome, Maybe a smiley face with a curly bulb over it's head?..:thumb:

Can be done in Photoshop but I've never done it...just an animated GIF (I think the Deep Water Culture is animated anyway, maybe not) made up of a few other GIF's put together in sequence like a slide show. My artistic ability sucks though or I'd whip one up real quick like!

Slight twist on your idea, maybe a smiley backlit by a slightly larger CFL...like an aura? I'll work on one later and post it here to see what you all think...I just need to swap the video cable from my TV to my other computer's monitor (my TV is my higher end system's monitor) and then my gf can watch TV and I can "work" :)

Can be done in Photoshop but I've never done it...just an animated GIF (I think the Deep Water Culture is animated anyway, maybe not) made up of a few other GIF's put together in sequence like a slide show. My artistic ability sucks though or I'd whip one up real quick like!

Slight twist on your idea, maybe a smiley backlit by a slightly larger CFL...like an aura? I'll work on one later and post it here to see what you all think...I just need to swap the video cable from my TV to my other computer's monitor (my TV is my higher end system's monitor) and then my gf can watch TV and I can "work" :)

Oh man that would be awesome!

Lil Neutrino, that sounds even better...too bad buds don't grow as fast as good ideas do around here....:bigtoke:

Hey, I just kinda threw this together...kinda "borrowed" the smiley, but added the CFL's, if that is a problem...I can make my own...:Rasta: Bet it will look good as my avatar for a bit.

Smiley_CFL.jpg

Just use to do it alot...so some things got fast for me. :Rasta:

Think I will slightly edit it. BRB

Ok back, how about this one?

Smiley_CFL_plus.jpg

:Rasta:

Oh thats sweet!! but can we place it into the sig? I dot think we can use pics can we? Either way thats freakin sweet:goodjob:

MH would probably need to forward the file to the admin and see if they can add it to the smiley list. Might require him to add some text like the Deep Water Culture one to show what it is for...but somehow "CFL-heads" doesn't sounds or look right imho lol. On the other hand it might be ok the way it is with no logo...

MH would probably need to forward the file to the admin and see if they can add it to the smiley list. Might require him to add some text like the Deep Water Culture one to show what it is for...but somehow "CFL-heads" doesn't sounds or look right imho lol. On the other hand it might be ok the way it is with no logo...

Yeah "CFL-Heads" isn't right at all.. Also I think we should stop Hi-Jacking the clowns journal. Sorry guys. Maybe we can take this conversation over here..

Back
Top Bottom