SkooterClowns - CFL Papaya Grow

Sorry ItsChrome.....:drool:

A couple of tasty looking buds almost ripe for the picking.......

DSC02518.JPG

DSC02520.JPG

Well the re-vegging experiment continues and is doing fantastic! This crystal is loving life and growing and developing nicely.

Slappy and I just last night had the discussion wondering how this thing was going to actually grow and develop a stem etc.

Well this morning I found out.

Keep in mind that this girl is in a closet and under a halogen desk lamp with a 24 hour light schedule. Not the ideal lighting/growing conditions but she seems to like it and it will have to do until Sunday when we move her into her new home. Slappy will be growing her out in our box at his place.

That's right...Sunday is harvest day over there and we will then be converting the box to grow moms and cultivate clones.

Some shots of Crystal-mom in her current condition.

DSC013101.JPG

DSC013112.JPG

Awesome looking 'old ladies' Clowns and that tiny clone looks like it is actually 'taking off' like a rocket! Get our hands in shape and ready to cut! Great Job!

Scissors are cleaned and sharpened and the harvest date was just moved up to tomorrow...

This will give us the whole weekend to get the grow tents, ventilation and pumps set without having to worry about making time to harvest and clean out the grow box we are using now and getting it some what set up for that crystal mom.

Keep an eye on this thread for harvest pics and "skooter clowns with power tools" in the grow room forum for build pictures over the next few days if you are interested in what us clowns are doing..

til then.....:roorrip:

BTW woodsman, I am available for kids parties and corp. events...LOL

Ok, well we can finally put this grow to rest...

This had to be the most difficult start we've ever had ,'cept for our very first grow (and our only attempt at dirt growing), but we powered through it and got it done thanks to friends who donated a few old moms to us..

We wrestled the gals out of the box and managed to untangle the mess..Not one of our more successful grows but it's something to help get us through until we get a harvest out of the new tents...

With that crystal re-vegg'ed plant now in a proper grow box we are trying to be optimistic and hope to have clones rooted and growing in the new tents in 3-4 weeks??

In the mean time we have started a couple of other strains from seeds to try and get a couple other strains sexed and then mothered for the following grows..but I'm getting ahead of ourselves...

Now screw all that and here are some harvest pics (no weights taken)

DSC013162.JPG

What a mess.
DSC013312.JPG

"weed" tops
DSC013332.JPG

"B.F." tops
DSC01335.JPG

"crystal" tops
DSC013371.JPG

"trio" of tops
DSC013382.JPG

"close up"
DSC013401.JPG

All the lower buds

DSC013421.JPG

Just Clowning Around

Nice harvest...aw hell...great harvest! lol

Grizzlies give me nightmares and I've never even run across one...grew up in central Alaska though, no shortage of grizzlies there ;) Had a few experiences where I wished I had a larger gun on me just in case. There's a reason so many people carry firearms on themselves and in their vehicles up there!

Yo Skoots What up? Looks like a pretty good yeld:thumb: I just finished 6 small ones and got 15oz dried. You know how you did?
You had been talking april for the papaya to be deliverd Gotta be close. The fittings you are using look tough. Tractor Supply has tank fitting with gasket no silicone. They call them Tank fittings and plumbing supply houses calls them bulkhead fittings. If they dont have them it usally takes a day or two to get from another store. Keep praying to the papaya gods and I know it will work out

:peace:

AND A HAPPY 4:20 TO EVERYBODY!

Well I can't believe how fast this re-vegged bud is growing...I think this has to be the fastest way to get clones!...

Yesterday there were three nice size branches as seen in yestedays pictures, today there are FIVE you can easily see and at least 3 more that are still too small to make out in the photo (or maybe you can)..

At the rate they are growing and how many nice clone sites there are I think we might be able to get one of our new tubs up and running faster than we thought...

DSC02527.JPG

DSC02528.JPG

well SK...I am about to have my forst Papaya adventure and your post gave m a good idea on what to expect...

not if you go by this journal....we had a SNAFU with the papaya and never got to grow any out....

this grow turned into a mix grow of three strains that were given us...

We are now deep into a White castle grow (seen here: Clowns U-Turn Grow) but we will return to do a papaya grow in the near future I hope (Skooter gets to pick the next two strains)

But we first have another strain coming down the line, REAL SOON...:slide:
(kinda sounds exciting and mysterious at the same time..no?.:blunt:)

Back
Top Bottom