SkooterClowns - White Castle - Second Batch

Re: SkooterClowns - White Castle (Second Batch)

So your going to be feeding them the whole dose of GH nutes and not half strength like i keep reading???

Yup..we have never used a diluted mix. There are a number of different GH charts... Here is the one we have always used:

GH_Chart.jpg

Hey skooter, is there anything i can use to lower my ph? What do you use? I cant ever get my ph lower than 6. I had store brand ph down and i went through that in a week. I thought they were all the same? I heard vinigar works??? <--- wont be doin that yet till i hear a for sure its good to use. Thanks man

Hey skooter, is there anything i can use to lower my ph? What do you use? I cant ever get my ph lower than 6. I had store brand ph down and i went through that in a week. I thought they were all the same? I heard vinigar works??? <--- wont be doin that yet till i hear a for sure its good to use. Thanks man

hehe...i discuss this in your thread :)

Day 8 of flowering.
Beginning of week 2 of flowering. Drained res and put in Week 2 of flowering mix.
They are 21" tall and lookin' good.

I took the root pictures after draining tub. Took all the other pictures after refilling the tub with the new nute mix. That's why the girls look a little droopy. The last 2 pictures are my attempt at macro photography. I'm still practicing. :)

DSC017581.JPG

DSC017591.JPG

DSC01761.JPG

DSC017662.JPG

DSC017671.JPG

Too bad we don't smoke the leaves and roots.......where the hell are all the buds?...

If you ask me looks like you are screwing something up....:tokin:

Too bad we don't smoke the leaves and roots.......where the hell are all the buds?...

If you ask me looks like you are screwing something up....:tokin:

lol...and that's exactly why I never ask you :)

Making a bit of a change this week. I'm going to change the res to week 3 of bloom mix a day early. Not much of a change but the res is low and I have no reserve left so it doesn't make sense to make a fresh batch of week 2 mix for just one day.

Anyway...pics will be posted tonight as well. Our tent is wall to wall with leaves etc. You'll seeeeeee :)

Back
Top Bottom