SkooterClowns - CFL Papaya Grow

Day 35 12/12

just one big mess of a jungle...

DSC02464.JPG

DSC02463.JPG

DSC024681.JPG

Jungle bud, my favorite :smokin:. Remember to watch out for tigers when you are in there...:grinjoint:

I am glad you guys are rocking the bloom!!!!:bravo: +rep when I can, need to spread some first.

:peace: from the HIGH:smokin:Mountain!

welcome to the jungle baby, indeed.

Now that all 4 plants right? i I can not recall.. Freak'in crazy guys, esp compared to your last grow. Your truly blowing my mind here...STOP IT, i only have the one.. haha

thanks guys....it looks kind of impressive but they got TOO bushy for the box...I can't even tell what branch is off of what plant..

I think we would have been better off and end up with a bigger yield had we only finished two but we'll never know..

It'sChrome, that's only 3 plants, we had to get rid of the afghan because it was behind the others and we didn't have room

The most exciting news is tomorrow skooter and I are going shopping for supplies to set up our old (read: bigger and better) space and shouldn't run into this problem again.

We really can't wait to get this up and running..so many strains we want to try.......:yummy:

Skoots will you have to untie all those 'knots' when you harvest? Just kidding! Jungle indeed.:cheer::bravo:

You are so right Woodsman. A lot of string and branches to untangle. We're hoping there are a lot of buds in the back of the box that we can't even see or get to at the moment. It's going to be an interesting harvest. :thumb:

April 1 I move back to my old place. We are already acquiring the parts and supplies needed for our set up. Assembly on the 2 new tubs and our first DIY clone machine will be going on before the move in April.

We will be documenting those processes as we go so keep a look out for a new journal from the clowns. It will be coming soon.

very nice job in deed:thumb::thumb::welldone:. how is the smell of blooming papaya?

Thanks blackbeast. I'm going to have to let Slappy answer ya about the smell but, sadly, they are not Papaya. They didn't make it and we never changed the name of the journal. The 3 plants are Crystal, Blue Phunk, and something our buddy called "weed". We have no clue what that last one is.

He did tell me that the garage does stink pretty good about now and it's only going to get more pungent.

Disaster has struck!
The weather here in New England has been brutal. Constant rain and wind gusts over 50 mph killed the power in the Slap Masters neighborhood. No power for over 30 hours now. The girls are in complete darkness and may be for another 3 to 5 days according to the power company.

Anyone know what we can expect when the power comes back on and we resume the 12/12 light cycle?

I'm hoping that the worst that can happen is that it prolongs the flowering but we have no clue what to expect.

Disaster has struck!
The weather here in New England has been brutal. Constant rain and wind gusts over 50 mph killed the power in the Slap Masters neighborhood. No power for over 30 hours now. The girls are in complete darkness and may be for another 3 to 5 days according to the power company.

Anyone know what we can expect when the power comes back on and we resume the 12/12 light cycle?

I'm hoping that the worst that can happen is that it prolongs the flowering but we have no clue what to expect.
Hey guys, That sucks! I think your plants will be fine. I take it there is some heat? If so, then they will do fine. Who know may even benefit in some way.

Ok well I got power back after about 3 days...the girls look no worse for the wear. It's almost as if they went into suspended animation.

In the three days they took up almost not water. Where as over the last two days I had to add 3qrts in one tub and 2qrts in the other and I'm thinking the buds are looking a little chunkier.

Here are some pictures of how they are looking today..lots of red hairs showing up ...
DSC024971.JPG

DSC024961.JPG

DSC024952.JPG

That bud looks delicious, glad they were all in great shape after that! Reps when available,. for the save!

Thanks Woodsman. We were pleasantly surprised all is still going well. Slappy ended up putting 5 quarts of water, total, in the 2 tubs two days after the power came back on (they didn't need any water immediately after power returned) and then 2 days later needed to add the same so we know they are happy and thirsty :thumb: cuz as we all know dead plants don't use water ;)

be watching for bananas. it might go hermie from the lights being out for 3 days. They look very good and are close and if you see em, you can pluck them out with no ill effects. They are close enough to wear if you saw some, you could chop em

Funny you should say that C5Rftw. That was our primary concern during the outage. The good news is that up to this point we can safely say "Yes we have no bananas!" (don't blame me for that corny line...it was the Slapster that said it to me...it's funny cuz it's true lol)

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom