SkooterClowns - CFL Papaya Grow

Well, we won't really be leaving it behind...this set up will be converted into a Mother grow/storage box on the bottom and a clone machine on top (how we envision it at the moment)...

The new set up will be two 3x3 rooms to veg/flower in...basically the same set up on a sightly bigger scale...:yahoo:

I can just see you guys during your move......Like the Beverly Hilbilies with the old truck and all the stuff packed up like 15 ft in the air. One of you driving and the other in a rocking chair way on top of the pile holding onto your most prized possession.. your grow closet!
Which one of you will be up on top? LOL. OK, I'm a little buzzed right now.. some of my best ideas come to me at times like this!:bong::thumb: Fantastic grow Guys, fantastic!:bravo:

I am no longer a big fan of cutting leaves, but if you have to.

Bend and tuck is much better, but I get frustrated with ones that I can't tuck and keep covering buds or reaching for lights and CHOP the fan leaf just dissappears...I apologize to the girls when that happens.

:peace: brother.

Ya Mtn... I'm a fan of the bend and tuck as well. It looks like cutting is gonna have to happen eventually.

I can just see you guys during your move......Like the Beverly Hilbilies with the old truck and all the stuff packed up like 15 ft in the air. One of you driving and the other in a rocking chair way on top of the pile holding onto your most prized possession.. your grow closet!
Which one of you will be up on top? LOL. OK, I'm a little buzzed right now.. some of my best ideas come to me at times like this!:bong::thumb: Fantastic grow Guys, fantastic!:bravo:

That'd be Slap-Granny up there..holdin' on to the closet with one hand and a jug o' moonshine in the other...

Too funny

Thanks C3PO (sorry...your name confuses me).

we haven't looked for trichs yet...but then again it's only day 21 of flowering :peace:

In case you haven't check my thread, i hope you dont mind if I show you a pic from mine. I hate posting pics on other peoples journals, and I will remove it if you want me to...

any ways, here is my DWC on Day 17 flowering...

phpgU8paDPM.jpg

I took a quick pic before "lights out" ....I guess there are trichomes..:thumb:

DSC024101.JPG

Btw, C3PO, c'mon man! I love star wars.. but C3PO! NO!!!! lol... Its C5R.. which is a 2001-2004 le-mans GT1 class corvette race car. and ftw means For The Win..

LOL now that I have a way of rememberin' it I probably will get better at it. ;)

BTW I have a whole 'nother meaning for ftw :bongrip:

nice Im also going the cfl route so I like to see others grow your doing great!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out our grow Jbleez.
I just left your "flowering from cuttings" journal. Nice job there! We are going to seriously consider following your lead using our system. I'll be following that journal :reading420magazine:

Check out our NL grow (in my signature) for our proudest (and largest) CFL grow. It's the one named CFL Cabinet Grow. That was a fun grow. We're still smoking that harvest :grinjoint:

:yahoo: :peace:

Oh boy do they look nice! I like that pic with the long bud and it's emerging growth going up to the right.:bravo: Reps you have deserved are landing as we speak!:yahoo:

Funny you should mention that picture and bud Woodsman. That happens to be from our favorite plant of the three. The Crystal! That is the one in the front left side of the box and is tied in at least 3 places. When we got it it had been topped and out of the top is that long ass bud you mentioned. BTW I'm gonna ask SlapBoy to take a picture of the bark on that stem (you saw correctly...damn thing has BARK...it's funny cuz it's true).

Chrystal is a White Widow hybrid that has been re-back-crossed with Northern Light. Two world-famous marijuana strains! Its big sticky buds give off an almost kerosene-like aroma and produce a quick-hitting high. An F1 hybrid, Chrystal produces outstanding yields of top quality grass. Its plants are much easier to manicure than White Widow. Chrystal was a first place winner of the Dutch Highlife Cup ( a renowned marijuana competition) in 2002.

I love reading that...I read it that we should get heavy dense buds like NL instead of the wispy buds of White Widow but it will be more of a WW taste and high. I love all of those things.

Has anyone grown Crystal? Are our assumptions correct?

:smokin:

Did a nute mix change today after seeing the ppm numbers yesterday....Also did a little rearranging of the tie downs to try and get a little more light penetration.

Here's the stats on the new mix

Day 25 @ 12/12
PPM - 1330
Ph - 5.0
Temp. 22.7c
GH Bloom mix week 8

The stalk of the crystal, almost looks like bark in person..
DSC024282.JPG

and just a little bud shot
DSC024301.JPG

Back
Top Bottom